Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin is out with another explosive, and this time around he is talking sidechicks.
In this lengthy post, he explained the 5 major components of a sidechick. Read below…
This Journal encompasses 5 major components.
Definition of a Sidechick
Types of Sidechicks
Origin of a Sidechicks
Can a wife be a Sidechick?
How do you eliminate SC
Definition of a SC : A SideChick is Any lady who is having a love affair or sexual relations with a man who is committed to another lady by Law or Love.
Types of SideChicks :
1) Accidental Sidechicks
2) Intentional SideChicks
1) Accidental Sidechicks : These are naive , sometimes innocent ladies who fall victim or prey to the charms of a married man or a man who is in a serious relationship with someone else. These ladies are not aware that these men are committed by love or law to another women. They devote years of their lives to those men, they love, cherish, cook, invest his business so that he can ultimately marry them but they don’t know they are dating a “ghost”. Most Accidental Sidechicks usually turn into Intentional sidechicks because most times when the truth gets out that the man who they have dedicated their time to is married. They are too emotionally attached to leg go, they console themselves by saying when I met him I didn’t know he had a wife or fiancé.
2) Intentional Sidechicks: These are ladies who because of financial hardships, loneliness, “No boyfriend syndrome”, unhappiness in their own relationships, laziness etc go into relationships with a man who is committed by law or love to someone else. These ladies are a problem, they treat this man as their first born child ; control him, give him orders/ chores, manage his businesses, promise him everything his wife can not provide. For example: ” your wife is giving you only daughters, let me give you a son, your wife doesn’t allow you do anal sex, try it with me, ” let’s do a threesome with my friend”. These ladies are true Psychologists, they take the deepest needs of a man and use it to control him hence distancing him from his family, responsibility and children.
Origin of Sidechicks: Sidechicks Originate from so many factors, there isn’t one factor we can pin point. But as Africans I would like to talk about 3 points
1) Generational Sidechicks
2) Bad Economy
3) Low self esteem
1) Generational Sidechicks: This has to do with the Cognition, the mental archetypes of some young ladies and what they saw their parents do. A lot of ladies saw their mothers, aunties and guardians assume the role of INTENTIONAL SIDECHICKS without consequences. Some people even credit their success to being a Sidechick. I received an Email in 2016 where this lady stated that ” Yes I am a Sidechick/ Mistress, my mother was a Sidechick and 2nd wife and she Is happy, I never lacked anything so what’s wrong with me being a Sidechick too??” She was crucified in the comment section but to her that is normalcy, it is a norm, she doesn’t see anything wrong with it. She will pass the same values to her children as well. She sees nothing wrong in herself or her daughter taking someone else’s husband.
2) Bad Economy : Most youth corpers, unemployed ladies, private school and public school university students fall victim to the Bad Economy. The only power a man has over a lady who doesn’t have finances is MONEY . Men use that power and the promise of a better life to lure ladies into their nest or den. And once you’re in ,it’s hard to get out because emotions, pregnancy may tie a lady down .
3) Low Self Esteem: The major reason for Sidechicks around the world is low self esteem. Any lady who really knows her worth won’t subject herself to being number 2 or have a sex for money relationship.
I was a guest on a TV show once and the topic was can a wife be a Sidechick?
Yes, I totally agree. A wife or a girlfriend can assume the role of a Sidechick when the man is now emotionally committed to the original Sidechick. You find the wife being ” the day after lady” , she’s not aware of or can’t control her husbands movements or plans. She is now a relic, an old furniture in her own marriage.
A lady once sent a mail to my blog and said. I want to know if I’m still married ? I feel like a Sidechick, I don’t know my husbands where abouts or movements”
How do you eliminate Sidechicks ?
I’m sorry to disappoint you Ladies, Wives, Girlfriends, you can not eliminate Sidechicks. They are like extraneous variables in Psychology, very stubborn and unpredictable. But you can control them and be one step ahead. Be vigilant in your marriage, relationship. Try your best to be the best. Be prayful. Very key.
And most importantly have your own finances. The reason why a lot of women , ladies are stuck in detrimental relationships is that they don’t have the ” vex money” to leave the marriage or relationship. When a man knows you can’t leave, he will do and undo because he knows when he wakes in the morning you’ll still be there.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Cossy Orjiakor Replies Fans Who Criticized Her For Wearing A Racy Outfit While Preaching About God
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Flavor’s Babymama, Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Him And Their Second Daughter As They Both Turn A Year Older
- Entertainment24 hours ago
YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa To Release Debut Album November 29
- National News18 hours ago
2020 Finance Bill Exempts Minimum Wage Earners From Tax: Buhari
- Entertainment24 hours ago
‘It’s Not Your Duty To Ensure Your Partner Does Not Cheat’ – OAP Dotun Tells DaddyFreeze
- Entertainment19 hours ago
Davido Celebrates Late Mom On Her Posthumous Birthday
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Blackface Drags Wizkid, Burna Boy For Stealing His Song
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘If You Want To Be Like Me, Be Ready To Work Hard’, Bobrisky Warns