Nestle Nigeria Plc – Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Production Technician and Engineering Technician at Flowergate factory.
Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Position: Production / Engineering Technician
Undertake/ Supervise all welding jobs/ activities in the plant.
- Carry out line operations in accordance to operating instructions and paramerters
- Achieve required quantity of products and of right quality as per specifications
- Carry out autonomous maintenance, CIL of assets under his/her control
- Update necessary records of operations as at when due
- Comply with safety, health, environment and food safety and quality procedures
- Other tasks as assigned by superior officers.
- OND/City & Guilds/NABTEB in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of Five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year production/ Engineering Experience in a reputable manufacturing organisation
- Computer Literacy.
- Good Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Good Interpersonal Skills
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send their resume to:
email@example.com on or before Wednesday 26th February 2014.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 26th February 2014.