Jumia is Nigeria’s number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid’s items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience!
We offer free nationwide delivery, free returns and have several convenient payment options to choose from, either with your debit/credit cards or cash on delivery. With affordable prices and great products, Jumia lets you enjoy an awesome shopping experience with your order sent directly to your doorstep. No muss, no fuss, super convenience guaranteed.
Job Title: Jumia Customer Service Internship Programme 2013
This is a great opportunity for students (especially those on strike) to build their CV s and gain working experience in an E-commerce industry . The interns will gain high class training for the job and phenomenal hands-on job experience.
- Must be in at least 200 Level in school OR
- Awaiting NYSC
- Good spoken and written skills
- No work experience Required
- Must be intelligent, have good attitude and interpersonal skills also willing to learn.
- Age limit: 25 years and below.
- Proof of student status (e.g. valid student ID)
- Good typing skills
- Good selling skills
Remuneration and Condition of services
The internship will last for a minimum of two months. Stipend will be given for job done.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should kindly send their CVs to: email@example.com Applicants will be contacted soonest via email or text messages for the interview date.
Application Deadline: 26th November, 201
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Singer D’Banj Shares Cryptic Post On Instagram
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘May We Never Lose Hope For A Better Life’ – BBNaija’s Erica Prays
- News Feed20 hours ago
Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Shows Videos Were Genuine
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Burna Boy Apologizes Over Insensitive Tweets
- Entertainment19 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘Please Stop The Violence’, Dammy Krane Pleads
- Entertainment19 hours ago
Brymo Explains Why He Was Silent On #EndSARS
- Entertainment18 hours ago
‘End SARS Protest Is Beyond Police Brutality. It Is Battle Between The Rich And Poor’ – Filmmaker Chika Lann
- National News4 hours ago
Nobel Laureate, Soyinka Denies Video Claim On Igbo, Yoruba