Metro News

Easter Bombing: Explosions Reported In Kano

IEDsReports from Kano say an explosion has occurred around Unguwa Uku along the Zaria Road highway.

Information Nigeria is unable to immediately confirm the incidents, residents of the area said the Joint Task Force, JTF, has already arrived the area and cordoned off the explosion scene thereby blocking the ever busy highway.

In the same vein, another explosion is also reported around the restive Eastern Bye pass area.

While we hope there are no casualties, we are still monitoring the situation and will bring you a more detailed report later. cannot be ascertained now because of the restriction of access to the area.

Efforts to reach the spokesperson of the JTF, Lazarus Eli, were unsuccessful as at the time of this reporthis lines were continuously busy.

– PREMIUM TIMES

1. Young

March 31, 2013 at 12:30 pm

They can’t just stop us from worshiping christ jesus the true son of GOD ALMIGHTY CALLED JEHOVAH.

2. Ibrahim Musa

March 31, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Fuck u boko haram stupid sect of muslim. Dis not d islam i no of.fuck our islamic teachers dey are in support of dis rubbish and our so called leaders in d north

3. Augustina

March 31, 2013 at 12:41 pm

Greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world. The Resurrection Power of Jesus will arrest them. All their plans will turn against them. Boko-Haram group, I cause you in Jesus’ name.

4. Adams Toyin

March 31, 2013 at 12:41 pm

I’ve being waiting to hear something like this since friday. To the enemies of Nigeria’s amalgamation; enemies of Nigeria’s integration, Enemies of Nigeria’ progress. I say more grease to your elbow.

5. Nissybright

March 31, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Ds country is no mre save…i blame dos islamic scholar who r teachn d wrong tn…hausas r animals n ignorant..i dnt blame dm…B.H doesnt nid annesty…F.G wake up n deal wit dos animals..

6. Charles opara

March 31, 2013 at 2:58 pm

May God hlp us all

7. james

March 31, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Hmmmmmmmm

8. peter ossai

March 31, 2013 at 7:55 pm

all over the world , it is the muslims that start troubles agains christians , but at the end they loose , it is always muslims atacking christians while christians ,make the peace to theie deafeats

9. Soyoye Pastor

March 31, 2013 at 8:34 pm

God will hep us in this NATION

10. Chibyk Damian

March 31, 2013 at 10:17 pm

My joy in all these issues is that, there’re still some muslims who knows the truth. . . Like IBRAHIM MUSA. This boko haram is posed to run down christianity and our govt isn’t doing any thing about it. Pls Uncle Joe should go and seek councell from OBJ, he know how to handle this kind of situation. . . It’s enough

11. Olayemi Are

April 1, 2013 at 4:25 am

Jonanthan u ar tryng bt best is nt gud enof, imagine d killng of pple of Nig, n u alwys proms dat u del wt dem 4 how log

Metro News

Femi Otedola Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting

Femi Otedola Finally Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting
Femi Otedola

Femi Otedola

Nigerian businessman, Femi Otedola has finally reacted to the shooting that took place at Lekki Tollgate, Lagos on Tuesday.

Information Nigeria recalls men dressed in military wears opened fire on unarmed #EndSARS protesters, who convened at the area.

Otedola took to his Instagram page on Sunday to commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives in the unfortunate incident.

Sharing a photo of the Nigerian flag, he wrote;

“The horrors that have been unfolding in our country have left me filled with sadness. I deeply commiserate with those who have lost their loved ones and as a father, I share the sentiment of my three daughters who protested in Lagos and London. As a young boy of 16, I participated in the ‘Ali Must Go Protest’ of 1978, so I understand the determination of our youths who rightly want our country to be better. We must all do our part to make Nigeria great! I will continue to do my own quota in providing for those who are most in need of support in our country in these tough times .…F.Ote💲”

Read Also: Femi Otedola Spotted Dancing With His Children (Video)

Otedola’s post

Otedola’s post

Metro News

“Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet, He Was Stabbed By Thugs” – Brother Claims

“Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet, He Was Stabbed By Thugs” - Brother Claims
Oke

Oke

Information Nigeria recalls a graphics designer identified as Oke, was killed hours after tweeting “Nigeria will not kill me” on Wednesday.

It was reported that the young man had passed away after he was hit by a stray bullet.

The deceased’s younger brother, Daniel has come out to clear the air regarding the circumstances leading to his death.

Daniel revealed his brother was stabbed on the neck by thugs who infiltrated and ransacked their home.

In his words;

Good day, My name is Obi-Enadhuze Daniel younger brother of the now deceased Okechukwu Obi-Enadhuze @O_Okee . I, my brother and mother lived at makinde police barracks, mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos State.

Today at about 11 o’clock in the morning the police station at makinde was attacked by thugs who wanted to destroy the station, I my mom and brother were holed up in our house.

The attack went on for hours before the thugs eventually breached the police and proceeded to set the station on fire, after accomplishing this they set their sights to the barracks and began the assault, they proceeded to destroy every car in the barracks, my mom’s 2 cars where destroyed and set on fire and then they infiltrated our house by breaking the door they then proceeded to ransack the house and carted away with everything we own.

my brother on trying to get them to take everything but spare us was pushed to my mom’s room and stabbed on the neck, the attacker then proceeded to attack me but missed my neck but got my chin instead, after this my mom and I carried my brothers body to the entrance of the station soliciting for help from the thugs still ravaging the barracks, we were finally able to put him in a wheelbarrow and took him to a hospital where he was rejected because “he was already dead” unfazed we moved him to another hospital where he met the same treatment this was where he bled his last drops of blood and died, his body has now been moved to a morgue

we have lost every single thing we own, as our house was completely ransacked and set on fire the only thing left is my brothers phone and at about 8 o’clock this evening the barracks was still on fire but Okechukwu has paid with the ultimate price

I and my mother are homeless with nothing now but we’re safe for now, we thank everyone that has been able to reach out to us, and were able to share consoling words with us in these trying times, God bless you

While we were holed up in the house the three of us said these words together and we say it again ” THREE OF US ARE HERE, THREE OF US ARE TOGETHER, THREE OF US ARE SAFE”

Let it be known that my brother @O_Okee  was NOT killed by a police bullet but died a hero protecting my mother and I.

If you see this please retweet, let the world know how Okechukwu died. He was NOT killed by a police bullet but thugs in his home!”

Read Also: RIP Oke: Barely 3hours After Tweeting “Nigeria Will Not End Me” #EndSARS Protester Dies From Gunshot

Metro News

Youths Burn Down Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)

Youths Burn Down Gov Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)

Youths Burn Down Gov Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)Lagos youths have set the family house of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu on fire.

This was after the Governor said that no nobody was killed during the shooting by soldiers at Lekki Toll Gate on Tuesday night.

Sanwo-Olu had debunked claims that the soldiers opened fire and killed some peaceful protesters.

Recall that men of the Nigerian Army reportedly opened fire on protesters following the declaration of 24 hours curfew by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwolu.

Bullets fired by security operatives hit some persons and at least two persons have been confirmed killed by the police and many injured

Voices in viral footage blamed the shootings on soldiers.

However, the angry youth attacked several important places such as Nigeria Port Authority, TVC News, and the family house of the Governor where his mother resides.