In our day to day interaction with our environment and by the accident of the social human beings whom we are, it is only natural that we will at certain points be bounded to one relationship or the other be it the familial, the casual which in many cases are found in schools as school children, in the neighborhood as little children growing up, in the offices as employers and employees and so it goes ad infinitum. As we advance the stages of puberty and graduate into adulthood, we become victims of more intimate relationship as we become aware of our biological gadgets by way of having knowledge of our sexual organs and becoming attracted to the opposite sex and in the process fall in love, and experiment relationship.
Now, it is only human for people to walk in and walk out of relationships thus the word ‘heart break’ has become something close to a mantra among young adolescents, teenagers, youths and adults. It has become very difficult for people to differentiate or find the gulf between the words: infatuation, lust and love and most often than not, mix the whole thing up and in no time find themselves crashing to the ground, suffer psychological trauma and in extreme cases, attempting suicide.
Not even the greatest of sociologists like Sigmund Freud, August Comte (e.t.c) were able to come up with a generally accepted reason why relationships build in no time and all crash in many occasions. Had they lived more years on earth, they might have caught up some luck but since they found none before their deaths, we are forced to meddle with the inevitable consequences of many relationships today- yes you are right, HEART BREAKS. Haven struggled to establish this fact, how then do we treat this social menace when we fall victims?
Falling out of a love affair can be so traumatizing no doubt. That knowledge of you not having to see him or her again, that knowledge of not having the shoulder to cry on, or the arms to cuddle you in the thick cold night as it used to be during those rosy days, that knowledge of you walking on the street and going for shopping alone, spending your entire day without him or her calling to tell you how you are appreciated or mean a lot to their lives can be psychologically crushing, one that may leave you eating yourself up, blaming and cursing the day the you ever met him or her. But be that as it may, every heart, broken emotionally can always be mended and will fall in love again if not today, sometime soon.
Loosing him or her may have cost you more than enough that you can imagine but it is taking the bold step to know that you can still exist and live happily again without your partner is what defines you irrespective of how much love you have for them. My relationship life is not one story, you want to hear about. I mean filled with many heart wrecking stories but despite all odds I have not been denied the joy that comes from true relationship. Being a Libra as a result of the coincidence of my Zodiac sign meant that I cried in many instances as a result of my/our emotional nature but at the end of the day, I ensured that I didn’t trade my happiness for anybody’s inability to know me some more.
So whatever it is that you may be going through in your relationship life, you haven’t seen worse. Every broken hearts will definitely smile again someday. The window period out of a true love affair is not always interesting but do all you can to steal the many lessons it comes with. Lay your hands on as many literary books as possible as you can, watch lots of movies, have fun even though it seems almost impossible in many cases, visit your close friends and most importantly talk to your God and to your conscience to find those wrongs you couldn’t right before this ‘ship’ came crashing. Keep your head up and stay cool for this broken heart will be mended again and your next hubby may be what you have always waited for.
Raymond tweets @yung_silky.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment9 hours ago
Actress Nkechi Blessing Hospitalized; Says ‘There’s Thin Line Between Life, Death’
- News Feed24 hours ago
“Call me evil names, idolator, juju worshipper, God is the final judge of all our actions” – Nigerian man who publicly denounced Christianity says
- Entertainment10 hours ago
Singer L.A.X Acquires Mansion In Lagos (Photo)
- News Feed24 hours ago
Why I love Erica more than other housemates – Kiddwaya opens up
- National News11 hours ago
Insecurity: Buhari Can’t Protect Nigeria – Moghalu
- National News11 hours ago
Insecurity: Restructuring Not As Critical As Hunger And Poverty – Amaechi
- National News11 hours ago
Donald Duke: Security Operatives Selling Weapons To Boko Haram
- Politics10 hours ago
Anyim Backed Out Of Defection Over Visit to Buhari – Umahi