Citizens College 6-year educational programmer is designed with the aim of educating students to be self-reliant, cultured and internationally acceptable after graduation.
Consequently the college places equal importance to all the three tiers of learning domain; the cognitive, the affective and the psychomotor are all fully integrated under the CITICOLL harmonized scheme of work (CHS). We currently require the services of qualified candidate to fill the vacant post of a School Manager.
Job Title: School Manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSC in any Administrative course
- 7 – 10 years cognate experience
- Coordinating activities and ensuring that outcomes achieve school, district and/or state objectives.
- Composes a wide variety of materials (e.g. quantity reports, student activities, discipline reports, rewards, recognition’s, Behavior Management Contracts, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
- Supervises student activities and programs outside school hours for the purpose of maintaining a safe and orderly environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Implements policies, procedures and/or processes for the purpose of providing direction and/or complying with mandated requirements.
- Manages a variety of school administrative functions (e.g. student disciplinary policy, assigned personnel, etc.) for the purpose of enforcing school, district and state policy and maintaining safety and efficiency of school operations.
- Facilitates communication between personnel, students and/or parents for the purpose of evaluating situations, solving problems and/or resolving conflicts.
Method of Application
All applications to reach the administrative secretary within 2 weeks of this publication via any of the addresses below:
- email: email@example.com
- P.O.Box 2331, Ikeja, Lagos
- Citizen College School 3, Nilac House 6, Isheri Road, Ogba Aguda, Lagos.