Dangote Group is one of the world’s largest private sector employers. We offer critical and challenging roles in a wide range of industry segments. Our hard-earned business reputation for excellence having an incredible growth is achieved with an absolutely world-class workforce.
Dangote Group is recruiting for the 2nd batch of Dangote Academy Technical Trainees Programme.
Job Title: Vocational Technical Trainee
As part of its strategy of building a talent pipeline for its future growth requirements, the Group has embarked upon a Vocational Technical Trainee Scheme where selected candidates will be provided with comprehensive vocational skill training for 12 months. Under this scheme, the Group requires applications from exceptionally qualified Ordinary National Diploma(OND) holders who have the right attitude and passion for technical work.
The programme has been designed to equip successful candidates with the hands on knowledge to be competent professionals as well as enhancing their leadership skills in their chosen field of engineering (Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Chemical, Welding and Fabrication) that will translate into productive contributions to the growth of Dangote Group and other manufacturing companies in Nigeria.
The ideal candidate must have completed his/her OND
Only candidates who have the following qualifications need apply
Age: Between 18 – 26 years
GPA Score: Minimum 3.0
Minimum O’Level Credits: 5 including Mathematics and English Language.
Engineering Courses: Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Chemical, Welding and Fabrication
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply. The selection process includes written test, personal interview.
APPLY ONLINE HERE
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Regina Daniels Birthday: EVERYTHING You Need To Know
- Politics23 hours ago
#EndSARS: Gov Bello Warns Protesters Against Overthrowing Buhari
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘My Landlady Chased Me Away And Started My Kind Of Business’ – Nkechi Blessing
- National News20 hours ago
Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos
- News Feed21 hours ago
Pasuma Says He Was Not Chased Out Of #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)
- Entertainment18 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘It Hurts Knowing This Country Has Potential’ – Singer Tekno
- News Feed23 hours ago
#EndSars: “I Was Paid N500 To Bring A Knife To The Protest Ground” – Man Confesses (VIDEO)
- National News21 hours ago
Akwa Ibom Governor Constitutes Judicial Panel To Probe Police Brutality