Connect with us

Uncategorized

More Nigerians embrace 9mobile’s Mega Millions Promo, as participation surges

Published

on

More and more telco customers are recently either reactivating their 9mobile lines or getting a brand new one, and the reason is not far-fetched. Over the last 37 days, Nigeria’s customer-focused telecommunication company, 9mobile, has been putting smiles on the faces of Nigerians with the ongoing Mega Millions Promo. Currently, over 30millionaires have emerged as more than 1000 customers have won smartphones across the nation in the ongoing promo. Designed to reward 90 lucky customers over a period of 90 days with N1 million daily, the promo will also give out 2 smartphones every hour of every day for 90 days and a grand prize of N10 million at the grand finale.

Among the customers that have emerged 1 million naira winners from the Mega Millions Promo so far are Ishak Fatihu Idris in Kano State; Chinedu Kalu and Chukwuemeka Victor both in Enugu; Chief Tony Nnaji in Port Harcourt; Mrs. Kolade Aminat Yetunde, an Ilorin-based businesswoman, Ifeanyi Okolie, an automobile parts dealer and Sarah Bright both in Lagos.

New customers who join the 9mobile network are also receiving up to 100% data bonus for all monthly subscriptions from N1000 – a reward offer that runs for 12 months – in addition to free 1GB and N500 airtime on first recharge. It could be recalled that 9mobile’s Acting Director, Marketing, Layi Onafowokan, had announced the launch of the promo on behalf of the telco, emphasizing that the operator’s network infrastructure have been optimized
to accommodate the expected growth. “We want to assure Nigerians of a seamless network during and after the Mega Millions Promo. They do not have any reason to worry about our network. Nigerians can be rest assured of smooth telecommunication experience on 9mobile”.

To participate, customers would have to recharge a minimum of N200 airtime and two lucky customers would stand a chance to win a smartphone each, every hour, for 90days; a recharge of N1000 airtime or more will qualify customers to win the 1 million naira every day and a cumulative recharge of N10000 airtime every month throughout the duration of the promo will enable one lucky customer to win the grand prize of 10 million naira. Don’t miss out! 9Mobile is encouraging existing customers to keep recharging and new customers to join in on the groove!

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Uncategorized

Lagos Policemen Brutalise PUNCH Journalists For Covering #EndSARS Protest

Published

on

Lagos Policemen Brutalise PUNCH Journalists For Covering #EndSARS Protest

Two PUNCH journalists, Femi Dawodu and Segun Odunayo, were on Wednesday brutalised by policemen guarding the Lagos State House of Assembly in Ikeja.

The duo had gone to cover events around the Alausa area, a major demonstration ground of the #EndSARS protesters calling for a total overhaul of the Nigeria Police Force.

According to the PUNCH, both Odunayo and Dawodu were recording a live video of activities in the area when the policemen accosted them and ordered them to stop the recording.

After showing the policemen their identity cards, indicating that they are journalists covering #EndSARS protests and monitoring compliance with the government-imposed curfew, the policemen became annoyed and pounced on them.

Odunayo said the policemen tortured them for four hours, adding that they stripped them of their clothes, laid them on the floor, beat them with a stick and guns, and took a video recording of them while torturing them at the Lagos State House of Assembly.

Odunayo said, “Femi and I were at the Secretariat in Alausa around 7 am and were doing a live video of the activities going on in the area. We were heading back to the expressway when a group of armed policemen accosted us at the Lagos State House of Assembly roundabout and immediately collected our phones. We showed them our ID cards, but they refused to let us go.

“What got the policemen annoyed was that we saw them using a stick and a rubber to beat a young man, and during the live video, they heard me saying that they were beating someone. So, after they arrested us, they tortured us and demanded that we should do another live video denying the statement, but we refused.

“Each Time we refused, they slapped us, used a stick to beat us, used the butt of their guns to hit our heads and bodies after stripping us of our clothes. All they wanted was for us to do another live broadcast to claim that we lied and we didn’t because we told the truth.”

Dawodu said it took the intervention of the state Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi before they were released at the Alausa Police Station, adding that before their release, the policemen took their details, including their addresses, took a video record of them and threatened to go after them if any negative report was published about what happened.

He said, “The policemen were transferring the aggression of what is happening regarding the #EndSARS protest on us. They later took us to the Divisional Police Station in Alausa, and if not for the DPO, the policemen guarding the LSHA that arrested us would have done more grievous things to us.

“The PPRO and the DPO later spoke with them, and we were released.

“But despite his intervention, we were told to write statements. They collected our details, address, took video recordings of us making false statements during the torture, and threatened to use it to blackmail and go after us if we end up doing any bad report against them.”

Sahara Reporters

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

CCTV At Lekki Toll Gate Was Not Removed -Lekki Concession Company Says

Published

on

CCTV At Lekki Toll Gate Was Not Removed -Lekki Concession Company Says

Lekki Concession Company in their press release has debunked the rumour that the Lekki Toll Gate CCTV camera was not removed.

Lekki, Ikoyi tolls will rise on February 1 – LCC - Ivory NG

According to the press release by the company which condemns the unlawful killings of the peaceful protesters said no one gave the order for the removal of the Closed Circuit Television System as the CCTV is still intact as of the time of this report.

Speaking further, the concession company revealed that if the CCTV was to be removed, it would require the use of machinery to reach the heights that they have been installed.

Read the release report below;

Image

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Government official has a hand in the present situation of the country – Babangida

Published

on

Government official has a hand in the present situation of the country – Babangida

Former Military president of Nigeria, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida has disclosed that the government has a hand in the mayhem going on in the country.

The 79-year-old made this remark owing to the massacre in Lekki toll gate and other parts of the country. He quoted Gen. Sani Abacha and disclosed that any insurgency that exceeds 24hours is being manipulated by the government.

Taking to his Twitter page he wrote;

“Once again, I will like to quote Late Gen. Sani Abacha: “Any Insurgency that lasts more than 24 hours, a government official has a hand in it.”

Continue Reading

Trending