Glamour, class, and sophistication were on display on Thursday, May 14 as Infinix Mobility launched its latest flagship mobile phone, the luxurious Infinix Note 7 — live on YouTube. Among the glammed up celebrity spokespersons who showed up to hype the features of the device were superstar pop musician Davido, actors Ini Edo and Nancy Isime, dancehall artiste Patorankin, and comedian MC Lively.
Led by the brand ambassador, Davido, the stars, who appeared in a series of expertly produced segments, matched the Infinix Note 7 to their respective creative passions and lifestyle.
For Ini Edo, the sleek device would be an exquisite fashion accessory. “From the dresses that I wear, to the earrings on my ear that drop on my shoulders, to the phone in my hand; they all work together to produce a very pronounced fashion statement: classy,” she said.
MC Lively, on the other hand, was taken with the high-resolution 48MP Quad AI camera, which has the capacity to take “super amazing” pictures and videos in low light situations. Even if the content idea hits at midnight, said Lively, the Infinix Note 7 could be trusted to record “crystal clear” videos.
Its camera aside, the new mid-market phone, equipped with the latest XOS 6.0 operating system on the Android 10, expectedly sports outstanding features, notably unusual in the mid-range price category.
Some of these include the 5000mAh battery, the 6.95-inch HD+ Infinity-O display, and the MediaTek Helio G70 processor that’s now with 100% GPU image rendering frequency, compared with the Note 6, the Infinix Note 7 predecessor that was released in 2019.
Other delightful bells and whistles include the side-mounted fingerprint unlock, an 18W super-fast charger, QR-code Wi-Fi sharing, dual stereo speakers, and Live Transcribe instant captions, among others.
In his keynote at the global release of the new Infinix Note 7, Benjamin Jiang, managing director of Infinix Mobility said, “The Note 7 is the device that combines Infinix’s technological innovation strength with our deep insights into our target consumers’ needs to deliver an overall enhanced experience for all types of content consumption and user scenarios.”
He added that the company was confident that “both our fans and new users will be amazed when exploring the unlimited possibilities of the new and price-friendly Note 7.”
One of such fan is international superstar Patoranking. “I can comfortably work on my music because the battery lasts long,” he said.
Two famous tech reviewers also stepped up for the new Infinix Note 7. While Nigerian tech vlogger Fisayo Fosudo broke down in detail its distinguishing benefits for gamers, creators, and casual users, Canadian Lewis (Lew) Hilsenteger via his super-popular YouTube channel Unbox Therapy, gave the Infinix Note 7 an excellent rating for value for money, top-of-the-line specs, and fan-favorite accessories.
“It wasn’t long ago I was messing with a $200 device and it was feeling like a $200 device if you know what I’m saying. [Now,] not so much anymore,” Lew said in praise of the Infinix Note 7, which starts in Nigeria at a base price of N67,500.
The online live celebrity launch is a ground-breaking approach to product launches, perfected by Infinix and its parent company Transsion Holdings, and suitable for the current global conditions. “It was challenging but we got it done,” said Davido as the live virtual launch wrapped. “I’m proud to be working with Infinix Mobility to bring this to reality.”
Infinix announced that the Note 7, which comes in 64GB/4GB RAM, 128GB/6GB RAM, and 64GB/4GB RAM LITE models would be available immediately.
Watch the live launch video here.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- National News20 hours ago
Pretty Lady Who Recently Got Married Dies During Child Birth
- Entertainment6 hours ago
“Manipulative As Ever People” – Erica‘s Manager Drags Laycon Over Interview
- Entertainment6 hours ago
Mike Edwards’ Wife, Perri Shares Lovely Family Photo On Instagram
- News Feed20 hours ago
I miss my ex-husband, Blossom Chukwu — Maureen Esisi
- Entertainment9 hours ago
VIDEO: Weird Controversies Trail Wedding Ceremony Of Nigerian Actor, Williams Uchemba
- News Feed20 hours ago
Fans Of Yemi Alade Mocks Tiwa Savage For Not Making Grammy Awards Nominees
- News Feed20 hours ago
Nigerian man publicly denounces Christianity, accepts Ijaw deity worship
- Entertainment22 hours ago
BBNaija Star, Kiddwaya Shows Off His New Look (Photos)