What do you think has become the single most important feature of a smartphone? I know this has been an ongoing debate, and today, we are going to lay it to rest once and for all.
Personally, I’ll say it’s hands down the camera. I mean, what’s a smartphone if its camera won’t turn bland ordinary moments into beautifully captured memories with bursts of colors. But that is just my take on the matter. What do I know though? Why don’t we see what the experts have to say?
According to MIT TECHNOLOGY REVIEW, more megapixels come tops amongst the technology innovations that smartphone manufacturers are expected to prioritize and continually enhance in order to obtain the leading market position and earn creativity bragging rights.
The review states that the demand for more megapixels has become a key mobile phone trend because, as it stands now, a great camera enhances the lifestyle of smartphone users.
So, it is settled; a great camera is the best feature of a smartphone. And it would seem that TECNO is in on this too.
Here is why I think so; according to news making the rounds in the tech world, the smartphone brand is planning to change the entire dynamics of mobile phone photography by partnering with SONY on their next phone.
Sources say the new TECNO CAMON 15 series might be equipped with a whopping 64 megapixels, and once released, will be the first phone in Africa to run on the SONY chip.
This is mega huge?! Do you know what this means? You have to take a pause to process what having a 64 million pixels camera on your phone would mean! Everything will be magnified. Every detail is delicate and clear. Even a dark portrait is bright and clear.
With a 64MP smartphone camera, the user can zoom to the extreme, even to an object 30 meters away. Think sweeping evening landscapes with still-life detail you can zoom right into, and you are starting to get the picture. Every detail, no matter how tiny, will be captured and clearly seen, even to tiny insects and the fluff of their backs.
We all know that TECNO has always been dedicated to camera smartphone technology and has solid technology accumulation, plus they have proven over and over that TECNO is indeed for Nigerians. But we didn’t see this coming. Is Nigeria even ready for this level of exquisite technology?! Brace yourself guys, things will never remain the same. If this is even a little bit true, TECNO will change the smartphone game forever! I don’t know about you, but I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for this one.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Politics5 hours ago
BREAKING: Senator Abbo Dumps PDP; Joins APC
- Politics24 hours ago
Umahi Sacks Tertiary Institution’s Boards Headed By Ex-Minister, Ambassador
- News Feed5 hours ago
Lai Mohammed reacts to second report on Lekki tollgate shooting
- News Feed21 hours ago
COVID-19 vaccine: US embassy celebrates Nigerian doctor Ogbuagu
- News Feed21 hours ago
BBC Names Aisha Yesufu As One Of 100 Most Influential Women In The World
- National News23 hours ago
Buhari Commissions Oil Refinery To Process 5,000 Barrels A Day
- National News8 hours ago
Family Of Slain Vendor Demands N500m Compensation From Gbajabiamila, Threatens Legal Action
- Entertainment6 hours ago
Socialite Pretty Mike And His 6 Pregnant Babymamas Make It To The Wendy Williams Show