A 20-year-old married nursery worker Leah Cordice has been arrested for having sex with a 13-year-old boy and birthing his baby.
Cordice from Windsor, who was studying child care while working at the local nursery is said to have drunkenly walked into the boy’s bedroom where he was playing computer games and pulled down his trousers before having sex with him, the court heard.
Reports also have it that she continued having unprotected intercourse with the child twice a month for a year, even while pregnant and after she gave birth to a girl.
Her husband had believed the child is his until a DNA test showed that the schoolboy was actually the father, Reading Crown Court heard.
Prosecutors told how the boy, in an interview spoke on the case.
Read Also: Woman rapes 4-year-old boy
According to the boy; ‘You are supposed to have sex and, like, love each other. It was just like, she just wanted to do it. Now I feel like she did not really care about me.’
The jury also heard that the woman went to the boy’s house drunk in January 2017 and pulled his trousers down while he was playing computer games. She was 17 at that time.
Prosecutor Grace Ong said: ‘This case concerns the defendant having a sexual relationship with a child.
‘Matters only came to the attention of the local authority, the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Council, in the course of family proceedings in relation to Ms Cordice’s child.
‘DNA testing revealed that her child is the complainant’s biological daughter.’
Ms Ong, speaking of the police interview, told the jury: ‘The boy said that he and Ms Cordice started having sexual intercourse when he was 13 years old.
‘The defendant, Ms Cordice, was drunk, she went around to his address, she went into his bedroom and at first, they talked normally and he continued playing on his Xbox and watching YouTube.
‘Ms Cordice then sat on his bed and started to hug him and kiss him and it carried on.
‘He said, “I could not really say no. She would have kept asking and asking me to have sex”. Afterwards, he felt that it was a bit weird and that she did not say anything to him afterwards.’
The boy was the first person Cordice also told that she was pregnant. She showed him an app on her phone which disclosed the date she had conceived was the first time they had had sex.
The boy told investigators: ‘Her boyfriend found out. He did not really say anything. He got angry at first. He started shouting at me. Then he did not really say anything to me.
‘She spoke about him to me sometimes, just how he had been annoying her, accusing her of stuff.
Cordice was arrested on July 9, 2018 in her home in Windsor, Berkshire.
The jury heard she had provided a prepared statement, saying: ‘I deny any sexual contact with the complainant.
‘He has always had a crush on me and would always make inappropriate remarks and do inappropriate things such as grab me and annoy me. We did not have sexual contact.’
Despite DNA evidence to the contrary, she insisted: ‘The complainant is not the father of my child.’
However, Ms. Ong said: ‘It may come as a surprise to you that she, Ms Cordice, now accepts that there was sexual activity between her and the boy.
‘What she may say is that she was raped by the boy. The prosecution’s case is that there was no such thing but these individuals agreed to have sexual intercourse with one another.
‘The prosecution’s case is that this claim of rape is a lie, it is an attempt to make the complainant go down in your estimation of him.
‘Her assertion that she still believes that the boy is not her child’s father, the prosecution will say, is patently untrue.’
Cordice, has been charged with five counts of having sexual activity with a minor, three which were said to have taken place while she was aged 17 years and two while she was 18 years old. She has since denied all the charges. The trial continues.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Alleged Abortion: ‘I Am Not A Murderer’ – Ultimate Love Star, Rosie Says In Touching Video
- Entertainment11 hours ago
‘Made In Lagos’ Surpasses ‘Twice As Tall’ On UK Albums Chart
- Entertainment9 hours ago
‘I Miss Being On A Movie Set’, Says Temi Otedola
- Entertainment10 hours ago
Peter Okoye Appreciates Fans As He Hits 10M Followers On Instagram
- Entertainment10 hours ago
Tiwa Savage’s ‘Celia’ Makes Time’s 10 Best Albums Of 2020
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Toke Makinwa Shows Off New Wig Worth N1.2M
- Education15 hours ago
ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike As FG Increases Payment To N70b
- National News14 hours ago
Nigeria’s Economy May Emerge From Recession In 2021 Q1, Says Emefiele