Being a college student is amazing! You get to study what interests you and grow, without having the responsibilities of an adult with a full-time job and a family to provide for. Having more free time and being at an age that allows you to experiment in real life, makes traveling a perfect activity. Visiting other places will take you out of your comfort zone, see how other people live, and make you feel like you are part of a larger world than you thought. You probably know all of the best vacation spots in the US. We are going to take a look at some luxury escapes around the world!
1. The Turkish Riviera is known worldwide as the Turquoise Coast. The thousand kilometres of shoreline is filled with amazing resorts and beaches. From Antalya to Bodrum, the locals are masters of hospitality known all over the world. If you choose to do your luxury travel here, you won’t be disappointed. You can take boat rides along the coast, relax on a private beach and at night visit some of their incredible nightclubs.
2. The former French colony, officially known as The Republic of Mauritius is an island in the Indian Ocean. The exotic views and impressive shoreline will show you why you’re living the high lifestyle. To travel to an exotic island as a student is an incredible opportunity. It’s definitely not the kind of trip you’ll take over the weekend, but you’ll have some amazing stories to tell when you get back.
3. This one is closer. Cancun, Mexico is a city on the northeast coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. If you’ve ever wanted to eat a papaya directly picked from a tree, this is the place for you. Here you can visit the Interactive Aquarium, the Mayan Museum and many other interesting sights. Having such an exotic destination closer, not in the middle of the ocean is wonderful. You can visit Cancun and then get back to school when your spring break is over. Keeping up with your studies is important. Having amazing places to visit closer to home is fantastic. You get to experience everything a luxury travel advisor tells you about and at the same time you are able to come back to school in time for you to go to classes. Do not forget about your assignments while your switching planes or visiting museums and if you want to be sure that nothing can spoil your trip, try check my paper for plagiarism and don’t worry about the uniqueness of your paper.
4. Perth, Western Australia is another luxury destination for any student looking to have a good time! The capital of Western Australia has a temperate Mediterranean climate, making the exotic lifestyle feel perfect! If you plan on visiting Australia, you should do it in two intervals of time. The Spring, from September to November, and the Autumn, from March to May. Especially in the Spring, the wonderful vegetation blooms and creates amazing landscapes that you’re going to remember for the rest of your life.
5. Dubai is a classic luxury destination. Being the most progressive between the seven emirates, the desert city grows every day! The Dubai International Airport is busy as a beehive, flights coming and going by the minute! The sub-tropical climate, together with the breathtaking beaches and impeccable hospitality, make Dubai a wonderful place to spend your vacation. With attractions like Bruj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world or the Dubai Marina, you won’t get bored visiting the city. Another popular attraction is the Bruj al Arab Hotel. The self-proclaimed 7 stars hotel takes luxury to a whole other level! If shopping is on your list, then you are in the right place. Textiles, electronics and gold are the most popular choices when it comes to shopping in Dubai.
You have the perfect age to travel the World. You are still young enough to enjoy every experience to the fullest, but also old enough to take care of yourself and learn something from your journey. From Turkey to Australia, the exotic destinations are there for you to discover. If you’re interested in sightseeing, try Perth or Mauritius. If you want to party, choose Cancun and if you’re going for the shopping Dubai is your destination. Whatever you choose, just remember to learn something from your experience and return back to college recharged, ready for more and up to date with your studies!
Emma Rundle is a traveler and a scholar. Documenting her life as a digital nomad around the world makes Emma an amazing writer. Her dream of writing about every country in the world comes closer to reality every day!
Relaxation Of CBD In NFL – An Insight
There has been a lot of buzz around CBD in recent years, especially in the health and wellness industry.
Many sports associations and players around the world have also recognized CBD as a pro sports
However, one of the most coveted associations- the National Football League, more popularly known as
the NBD had been quite strict in its ban of cannabis related products, including CBD. But in recent times,
there seems to be some good news in store both for eh players and every CBD shop as the association is
considering lifting the blanket ban and allowing players to use CBD, which has become popular for its
What Is CBD?
Before we proceed to understand the decision of the NFL, it is important to understand what CBD is and
how it is different from the other cannabis product. CBD or cannabidiol is one of the primary chemicals
found in the cannabis plant, the other being THC. However, contrary to common beliefs, CBD is not
psychoactive in nature. It does not cause the user to feel ‘high.’ This is because high quality CBD does
not contain even trace amounts of THC, which is responsible for these reactions.
In fact, many recent studies indicate that CBD is an excellent medicine to cure several physical and
mental conditions, including chronic pain, anxiety, inflammation, and depression.
Why Do Sportspersons Recommend CBD Use?
If you are into sports and athletics, avoiding injuries is almost impossible. While painkillers may be
helpful in managing the pain, they have numerous side effects on the other organs of the body. That is
why many players and athletes are now in favor of using CBD to manage their pains and injuries.
Sourced from organically grown hemp, CBD helps in alleviating the pain without injuring any other
organs of the body. It is no wonder that players are in favor of using CBD in place of the synthetic drugs
that are available in the market.
CBD For Sleep
For your body to perform its best, it is important for it to be well-rested and rejuvenated. This can only
happen through sound sleep. For many players, who suffer from muscle cramps and injuries, getting
proper sleep becomes a challenge. CBD can be very helpful in those circumstances as well. By soothing
the nerves, CBD helps the body to fall asleep faster and also the quality sleep that it needs.
Good sleep can also help the body in replenishing its worn and torn tissues faster.
The Changes Anticipated In NFL
The NFL, which has one of the strictest policies regarding drug testing, is now considering changing its
policies, especially the ones that are related to CBD. The players who test positive for cannabis will not
be directly suspended from the team. Rather a fine will be imposed on them as per the number of times
that they test positive.
The threshold for testing has also been changed as the players now will only be tested during the first
two weeks of the training camp, in place of the April- August testing policy that was followed earlier.
These progressive changes seem to be a direct result of the changed perception that most people have
regarding CBD today.
It is also worthy to note here that CBD is legal in all the American states, with minor restrictions on the
amount and the concentration of the product. Players are the happiest with this new move as they are
of the opinion that CBD works much better and is far less addictive than the painkillers that are given on
prescription. Even the sports associations around the world are also likely to reconsider their policy on
CBD after this change.
Actress Osas Ighodaro Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Emotional Post
Nigerian actress, Osas Ighodaro penned an emotional note via Instagram as she clocked 30-years-old on Monday.
To mark her birthday, the single mother of one posted a monochrome photo of herself as she wished for people to continue praying for those who lost their lives during these turbulent period.
“Thank God for another year. Happy Birthday to me. If you know me, you know I absolutely love birthdays but this year it certainly hits different. I’m overwhelming grateful for life and thankful to God to be able to see another birthday bc unfortunately many haven’t and won’t have that opportunity.
I am hopeful for better days for myself, those that I love and hold dear and most certainly for my country Nigeria. I pray for unity, peace, harmony and togetherness. We all deserve it.
My birthday wish is to please continue to pray for those innocent lives lost. Please remain hopeful and focused because I truly believe better days are soon ahead by God’s grace.
Peace, Love and Blessings.”
See her post below:
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
An exotic vacation usually means exploring a distant foreign country, whilst resorts are places
to go for rest, sport, or which offers a particular speciality, with many resorts being part of a
popular tourist destination or on or near a beach. If you are planning a vacation to an exotic
resort it can be a once-in-a-lifetime vacation to a far-flung destination or a luxurious place to
stay closer to home where you can enjoy some pampering.
Why stay at an exotic resort
Exotic resorts often offer all-inclusive vacation deals, along with other options that leave you
to plan your stay more precisely to your own wishes. These resorts offer excellent customer
service, superb accommodation and facilities and are usually to be found in beautiful settings.
Here are some of the best resorts from around the world for you to consider:
Four Seasons Resort, Seychelles
This famous resort has made many feel they have entered Paradise. The gentle ocean breeze
floats up the granite hillside and into your tree-house villa tucked away from the other guests
staying at the resort. This is perfect for encouraging you to relax, either by your private pool
or in the clear blue waters of Petite Anse Bay. Perfect for a romantic stay, there is a Spa for
pampering and the chance for a sunset meal on a deserted beach.
Some enjoy simply sitting on their balcony, gazing at the ocean between reading their book,
sketching or checking out international bookmakers and betting sites for the chance of a
flutter. If you want another type of adrenaline kick, check out the resorts excellent kayaking
and snorkelling facilities, which are recommended by nearly all who try it.
Anantara Resort, Hua Hin, Thailand
The ultimate tropical getaway, the Anantara Resort is an award-winning site modelled on a
traditional Thai village and is just three hours drive south of Bangkok. The location is where
Thai royalty and aristocrats have been holidaying for almost one-hundred years. Today, you
can visit historical attractions alongside theme parks and shops as well as vineyards and golf
The resort is set among 14 acres of lush tropical grounds with lotus-filled lagoons and
meandering pathways through exotic foliage, with many rooms overlooking the shoreline.
Each day, chefs prepare freshly caught local seafood alongside Thai specialities. The resort
also has an award-winning spa located within a lagoon-inspired oasis offering you the perfect
opportunity to relax.
Kurumba is a well-established resort that opened almost 50 years ago and continues to offer
superb hospitality and contemporary facilities. There are seven speciality restaurants offering
cuisine from Italy to the Middle East as well as Thila, a restaurant which extends out over the
water which offers gourmet breakfasts and seafood dinners.
You can go snorkelling over the nearby reef full of colourful marine life or sign up to a dive
package as part of your stay, or just enjoy a private pool when staying at one of the spacious
villages. There are also deluxe beachfront bungalows offering direct beach access and views
of the crystal-clear waters.
- National News9 hours ago
#EndSARS: Lagos Govt Invited Us To Restore Order – Army
- Entertainment23 hours ago
‘This Made Me Smile’ – Davido Reacts To Video Of A Baby Enjoying ‘Fem’
- National News9 hours ago
Lekki Shooting: ‘Sanwo-Olu Has Been Thrown Under The Bus By Military’ – Fani-Kayode
- Entertainment23 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘The Only People I Pity Are The Poor’ – Actress Caroline Hutchings
- News Feed16 hours ago
Hoodlums steal Obafemi Awolowo’s glasses from his statue in Lagos (Photos)
- Entertainment7 hours ago
Bobrisky Flaunts His Newly Acquired iPhone 12 Pro (Photo)
- Entertainment23 hours ago
BBNaija’s Wathoni Set To Launch New Book
- News Feed8 hours ago
Court strikes out homosexuality charges against crossdresser James Brown (Video)