President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed six new aides to serve in his wife’s new office in Abuja.
This was made known by Suleiman Haruna, the spokesman for the office, who gave the new appointees as follow:
1) Dr. Mairo Almakura – Special Assistant on African First Ladies Peace Mission (AFLPM)
2) Muhammed Albishir – Special Assistant on Organization of African First Ladies for Development (OAFLAD)
3) Wole Aboderin – Special Assistant on Non-Governmental Organizations
4) Barr. Aiyu Abdullahi – Special Assistant on Media and Publicity
5) Zainab Kazeem – Special Assistant on Domestic and Social Events
6) Funke Adesiyan – Personal Assistant on Domestic and Social Events.
Recall that Aisha Buhari recently announced that she wishes to be addressed as the First Lady of Nigeria.