Connect with us

Metro News

[Video]: Man Storms Ex-Wife’s House To Collect Car He Bought Her

Published

on

[Video]: Bitter Man Storms Ex-Wife's House To Collect A Car He Bought Her For Her Birthday

Scene of the incident

Social media has been given just another story of a bitter husband who goes by the name Adewale.

According to reports, the said man stormed his ex-wife’s house to retrieve a car he gifted her during her birthday.

ALSO READ: Lekki Big Boy Arrested With Charm In His Boot

@its_gracey12 shared the story online and wrote;

How heartless can a man get? I mean how could love get so sour that you hate your wife so much and the kids you both had together.
So i just got in from work to meet this chaos in the compound…apparently my neighbour’s husband whom she has been separated from since last year came to get the car he had bought for her while they were still married because he found out she is using the car for uber/taxify cab business and using that to survive paying the kids fees, house rent etc.

He is so pained that she hasn’t come to beg him like she normally does and he has been wondering why. Immediately he got to know that it is the car that has been her source of income, he came along with a friend to get it. This isn’t the first time i have witnessed their fights as the last time he came around, he wanted to forcefully take the children and when the wife resisted, he told her never to call him for anything regarding them.

This woman is very hardworking that she takes her kids to school very early in the morning and go for her daily job and returns in the evening with her kids. I never even knew she is into a cab hailing business, till she explained everything and that the kids are usually in afterschool till 7:30 when she picks them.

The Nigerian sysyem really needs a law that protects the women after a separation or divorce so they don’t lose totally. Imagine the man told her she has no right on the car as it was bought in his name i am really happy i captured this and it is even evident that the so called husband is a violent man. According to the woman, she has endured a lot from him until he had a child with another woman. This is pure wickedness and so unfair

Metro News

Nigeria’s Communications Minister, Isa Pantami, Loses 13-year-old Daughter

Published

on

Nigeria's Communications Minister, Isa Pantami, Loses 13-year-old Daughter

Communications minister, Isa Pantami

Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Ali Pantami, has announced the loss of his 13-year-old daughter, Aishah Isa Ali.

The Minister took to his Twitter account on Monday night to announce this sad news.

Pantami stated that the funeral prayer for the deceased will be conducted in Abuja on Tuesday at Annur Masjeed, Wuse 2.

Also Read: Gunmen Evict NIDCOM Staff From Office On Minister’s Order

The post by the minister announcing the incident reads; “Inna lil Laahi wa inna ilaiHi Rajiun! My 13-year old daughter, Aishah Isa Ali (Amal) passed away just a moment ago.

“Due to some necessities, funeral prayer tomorrow at Annur Masjeed, Wuse 2, immediately after Zuhr prayer In sha Allah. May Allah forgive and be merciful to her.”

 

Continue Reading

Metro News

Cult Violence: Wike Imposes Two-Week Curfew Around Okoro-Nu-Odu

Published

on

Cult Violence: Wike Imposes Two-Week Curfew Around Okoro-Nu-Odu

Governor Wike

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has imposed a 24-hour total curfew for two weeks on some parts of Port-Harcourt, the state capital.

The Governor made this known during a broadcast on Sunday where he noted that the curfew begins from Monday 23rd November 2020.

The statement noted that the upsurge noticed by the state government in cases of cult activities, other forms of violence, and killings is responsible for the curfew.

Also Read: Umahi Unhappy With PDP Because Atiku Picked Peter Obi – Wike

Wike in the statement declared that the entire area along and around the Okoro-nodu flyover up to a one-kilometre radius from Saint Emmanuel Anglican Church, Rumuokoro, extending to the Rumuodomaya Slaughter and Local Government daily market will be affected.

He added that no form of trading, human or vehicular movement is allowed in the affected areas until further notice.

Continue Reading

Metro News

Zamfara Governor Secures Release Of 11 Kidnapped Victims

Published

on

Zamfara Governor Secures Release Of 11 Kidnapped Victims

Bello Matawalle

Governor of Zamafara, Bello Matawalle has announced the release of 11 kidnapped victims.

According to reports, ten of the victims were male and a female from Bukkuyum Local Government Area.

Matawalle received the rescued kidnapped victims on Saturday night at the Government House in Gusau, the state capital.

The Commissioner of Security and Home Affairs, Abubakar Muhammed Dauran revealed that the victims were released without paying a ransom.

Also Read: Nigeria still needs SARS, Zamfara gov, Matawalle insists

He stated they were released as a result of the peace initiative and stakeholders meeting summoned by Governor Matawalle with all critical stakeholders from Bukkuyum Local Government Area on Thursday.

Governor Matawalle assured that his administration will not rest on its oars until total peace is achieved in all parts of the state.

 

Continue Reading

Trending