A lot of people say they have missed the TECNO Phantom. The sleek, premium look and feel; the features with specifications that are hard to get anywhere else; the style and class that set you apart from the rest, and they are so right. In fact, I have missed it too.
The last Phantom – TECNO Phantom 8 – which was released two years ago, did not disappoint fans. It broke records and everyone was wowed. I enjoyed using the Portrait feature of the phone turning me into an Instagram Photographer. The same feature that is enjoyed by Ozoz “Kitchen Butterfly, a food blogger who curates food pictures on Instagram. She told me how amazing the Phantom 8 has been in telling beautiful food stories on her blog as well. I have a feeling that the TECNO Phantom will raise the bar.
What could the NEW PHANTOM possibly bring to the table?
We all know Africa’s most preferred smartphone, TECNO, gives mobile phones users real value with top-of-the-range features on their devices. This new device will be no different. One of the things we can expect to see in the TECNO Phantom 9 is an amazing camera.
The TECNO Phantom series has always had great cameras, but it appears the new device will break all the records – three or four rear cameras, perhaps, maybe more. A better portrait feature and an additional security feature. But one thing is certain – users are in for a treat as the information reaching me suggests that the camera of this device is unlike anything I have seen before.
What kind of processor can we expect?
To be sure, something really fast. For a device, we have waited so long to have, our minds may just be blown away with a 3.0Ghz processor! Wouldn’t that be awesome? But of course, anything even a little close to that would still be amazing.
I am sure everyone can’t wait. The New TECNO Phantom is long in coming. There were predictions last year that the new Phantom will hit the market, instead, we saw the Camon 11 and 11 Pro hitting the shelves at the end of 2018—the time the Phantom usually hit the market.
Expecting the new Phantom in early July 2019 suggests that TECNO is changing the calendar of the Phantom.
I think the new Phantom will be called Phantom 9. However, TECNO likes to surprise us. Perhaps the new Phantom will be called Phantom X, as I feel they might just skip 9 and go straight to X (10).
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Alleged Abortion: ‘I Am Not A Murderer’ – Ultimate Love Star, Rosie Says In Touching Video
- Entertainment11 hours ago
‘Made In Lagos’ Surpasses ‘Twice As Tall’ On UK Albums Chart
- Entertainment9 hours ago
‘I Miss Being On A Movie Set’, Says Temi Otedola
- Entertainment10 hours ago
Peter Okoye Appreciates Fans As He Hits 10M Followers On Instagram
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Tiwa Savage’s ‘Celia’ Makes Time’s 10 Best Albums Of 2020
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Toke Makinwa Shows Off New Wig Worth N1.2M
- Education15 hours ago
ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike As FG Increases Payment To N70b
- National News15 hours ago
Nigeria’s Economy May Emerge From Recession In 2021 Q1, Says Emefiele