Information Nigeria is currently seeking young, smart Nigerians to fill the position of a content creation Intern in our company.
Information Nigeria is an online media platform that publishes content that is of interest to Nigerians and is currently ranked as one of the top 20 Nigerian websites, Information Nigeria also has a wide reach across social media with over 4 Million Facebook fans.
This is a paid position and the content creators would work out of our office in Lagos.
Content creators will have the opportunity to develop their content skills and acquire new social media, SEO and digital marketing skills which would serve as a springboard in your future endeavours.
- Must be a graduate of any higher institution.
- Must have previous content creation/writing experience.
- Current NYSC corpers are preferred for this position
- Create content for the Information Nigeria website.
- Contents to be created will be around Lifestyle, Entertainment, Politics etc.
Who should apply?
- Currently serving or about to serve? Want to develop your content creation skills? then this opportunity is for you.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send in their CV’s to- victor@
The subject of the mail should be “Application for the role of a Content Creation Intern”.
Also, include in your mail the following:
- A short cover letter detailing: Why you are the best candidate for this internship position
- and also samples of your work
Application Deadline: 15th May 2019
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment22 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- News Feed18 hours ago
#EndSARS protesters break into Lagos International Airport (Videos)
- Entertainment21 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘We Want To Change Established Systems’ – Singer Bez
- News Feed24 hours ago
Flood allegedly hijacks the new mansion of Delta State Deputy Speaker Hon Osanebi Ossai
- Entertainment20 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘The Government Does Not Want To Do The Right Things’ – BBNaija’s Leo Da Silva
- National News18 hours ago
Nigerian Youth Have Right To Protest, Says President Buhari
- News Feed21 hours ago
Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of #EndSARS Protesters In Kano
- National News5 hours ago
#EndSARS: Hoodlums Have Hijacked Edo Protest – Deputy Governor