Why I Married Regina Daniels – Former House of Representative, Ned Nwoko

Billionaire and a former member of the House of Representative, Ned Nwoko, has revealed why he married teenage Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels. Ned who spoke through his media aide shared that he is a Muslim and as such entitled to marry as many wives as he wishes.

He added that he is a crowned prince and as such is free to marry as many wives as he deems necessary.

In his own word:

“Allamdulilai, Hon. Ned Nwoko is of royal blood and he is entitled to as many wives as he desires. He is no kid and knows what is best for him. Don’t forget that he is a devout Moslem and he is entitled to more than a wife. He would not want to comment on Regina Daniels currently,” said the aide.

“He didn’t touch her when she was younger and must have decided to be very intimate with her when she clocked 18 in October of 2018. Hence the delayed marriage to make her more mature. You can’t accuse Hon. Nwoko of cradle-snatching when some northern big shots married 13-year-olds. The main thing is that the couple loves each other,” he concluded.

1. Kelvin

April 6, 2019 at 9:09 pm

All those excuses are rubbish.Whatever reason is upro you.its the gal and their parent I hold responsible for allowing you marry their christsin daughter.Plus the little gal that smacks of greed.Does she think marriage is house chore

2. momo

April 6, 2019 at 9:38 pm

as old as you are and you are even talking of another wife shame on you. prince
    my foot

3. Stephanie

April 6, 2019 at 10:27 pm

what has age got to do with love and marriage,what about some men

4. Stephanie

April 6, 2019 at 10:29 pm

what has age got to do with love and marriage,what about some men who sleep with girls at the age of 15 and still dumb them,congrat sir hold her well oo they are jealous.

5. Ifeoma Ezeh

April 6, 2019 at 10:35 pm

I wish them well joo! happy married life. is her choice not yours.

6. Elizabeth

April 6, 2019 at 11:28 pm

My plea is to Regina’s mum, pls kindly advise your daughter to keep public out of her marriage and her private life She is opening too much. I wish her well and God blessings.

7. Richard

April 6, 2019 at 11:36 pm

Wat a shameful choice on her side. For those of you saying congrats to dis nonsense, may your daughters marry your grand fathers . Amen.

8. Sombori

April 7, 2019 at 12:20 am

Regina Daniels is a disgrace,……. I’m truly sorry for this hurtful truth,but I thought you were different, thought you had standard and class,but now I know you are no different. Its a shame!……………by-the-way Where is that your teenage boyfriend that you seemed addicted to??.

9. Success

April 7, 2019 at 12:20 am

Oga leave her alone…..go and find your mate

10. SEN. FASH

April 7, 2019 at 12:44 am

Hmmmm.. Love is at times very void.. It’s not clear to the general public.. But in as much the girl love him.. They’re good to go..

11. Johnson

April 7, 2019 at 3:57 am

In as much as money is involve and she is happy in that marriage, then let her and marry him.

12. Esther

April 7, 2019 at 7:42 am

She doesn’t love him she Love’s the money and faim the mother is to be blamed because she’s sold the daughter for money shame

13. Faithadaeze

April 7, 2019 at 7:43 am

Congrats but Prince remember tomorrow that anything can happen okay

14. Prince

April 7, 2019 at 8:17 am

could d so called husband allow one of his own under age daughter to marry his age mate all in d name of my religion permit me to marry as many wive as I could? wat an adulterous geneneration, God have mercy

15. dr prince

April 7, 2019 at 12:37 pm

am still doubting thisooo is it truth or jokes or spoiling of image? Regi what of ur SOMADINA UR LOVE? HMMM AM DUMBFOUNDED . GOD HELP U WELL. IF IS DE PART U chooses. SHALOM.

16. Angel Di brain

April 7, 2019 at 1:40 pm

life and love have some things in common, wealth, riches, money, who you are and who you are not doesn’t really cause any arm to their effectiveness, so love on REGDANIEL

17. Angel Di brain

April 7, 2019 at 1:46 pm

Age and differences cannot and should not be a barrier in love, the only barrier in love is NOT BEEN IN LOVE

18. Felix

April 7, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Well done sir, let the world call it whatever they want u have made your choice likewise Regina, u just signaled to we young youth to go and hustle.

19. Ibrahim Ibrahim

April 7, 2019 at 3:09 pm

It’s not right to marry a girl that is so young but if she’s willing to marry him and her mom accept him, no one should stop her, it’s what she wants and her mama is okay with it. Just leave em be

20. EMMANUEL zion

April 7, 2019 at 3:31 pm

She is nothing but a poor fellow all this while..
    That is why the family allowed her to marry the man

21. sexy Ella

April 7, 2019 at 4:57 pm

Chai! Could this be true? Na wah oh!

22. Esther Dickson

April 7, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Hmmmm r u sure she loves you or the money is d only thing she loves. So with all the shakara, it later ended up with a baba old enough to be her father.
    There’s nothing that isn’t happening in this world oooo.
    Plus mother plus family, it’s an eyesore.

23. deborah

April 7, 2019 at 5:53 pm

If Regina truely loves the man,and him too loves her in return,then they have no problem than to enjoy their married life.

24. Steady

April 8, 2019 at 12:38 am

That’s a gullible marriage..
    That man is old enough to be her father is not her grandfather…
    ….that Regina is supposed to be flugged with a turning stick……….
    Oya let every mumu part of Regina receive sense in Jesus name……..
    And as for that baba……the tunder wey get , are you busy??
    …….LOLZZZ he will be in heaven watching how Regina will be balancing his account on Earth……..

25. Steady

April 8, 2019 at 12:40 am

That’s a gullible marriage..
    That man is old enough to be her father if not her grandfather…
    ….that Regina is supposed to be flugged with a turning stick……….
    Oya let every mumu part of Regina receive sense in Jesus name……..
    And as for that baba……the tunder wey get , are you busy??

26. Kyle

April 8, 2019 at 2:44 am

Well so to say but I don’t believe a write up without a strong evidence, like audio of the so called man saying the stuff or even a video of d priviate/secret wedding.. My own opinion shaa
    Tnx…

27. Ben

April 9, 2019 at 12:02 am

When the Muslim admire you and starts giving you gift u thought is an ordinary gift your gone, because they believe in charms ,ladies use your brain,, take it or leave it Regina is under a spell, mark my words, what does it profit you to wear the most expensive clothes, cars, house and material things and lost ur soul and diginity ,,shame on you Regina and the parents because of material things

28. Ralph

April 9, 2019 at 1:05 pm

It’s an interesting case 2 talk about,but she should’nt have done a thing like dis,nd i don’t see it like it was bcos of money,Regi gat money nd much more to come,nd a 6th wife for dat matter,menh it’s very intriuging,but good luck 2 u if all diz are true..

29. Innocent

April 23, 2019 at 9:08 pm

Y al d talk?Are u God dat instituted marriage..marriage is a thing of choice..go and make money,so u cn marry any grl of ur choice.

30. blessing

April 26, 2019 at 7:37 pm

i use to so much like this girl but she has disappoint,how could do such a weird thing?why?

31. Mighty Dee

April 27, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Somadina has had series of sex with regina Daniel before abandoned him to marry Mr.money

32. chosen

April 28, 2019 at 8:09 am

i think regina has a genuine reason why she married him, trust me. she got plans. . . ..

33. Earl morgan

May 2, 2019 at 3:44 pm

sha… anyway it not her fault,This is nigeria were people are sensically stupid.I don’t blame her bcoz love is blind.

34. Kayong

May 6, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Regina of all people do this? Shai! Abasi mi kipa enyong! Didn’t u av any other person? Sha, na ya choice, gud luck enh.

35. imoh

May 17, 2019 at 12:09 am

this is their decision and i have not seeing anything bad about this.

36. REGINA DANIEL

June 2, 2019 at 6:34 pm

these matter did not concern you people .it my choice

37. it'z queeecy

June 14, 2019 at 11:31 pm

increditable. is her choice,she know’s what she did.but don’t be so loud.not even a first wife………may d lord have mercy

38. Joseph Feika

June 14, 2019 at 11:32 pm

Let us forget about things,the family member and regdaniel agree to the marriaged.So let them enjoy the married life

39. Joseph Feika

June 14, 2019 at 11:33 pm

Let us forget about this issued ,the family member and regdaniel agreed to the marriaged.So let them enjoy their married life

40. ASHRAF

June 26, 2019 at 11:17 pm

What a shameless man! to marry a girl which is supposed to be married by his son. Shamles mother 4 selin her daugter

41. IFEANYI CHINYERE

June 28, 2019 at 3:20 pm

REGINA U NOW DISGUST ME. BEFORE I JEALOUS U BUT NOW I FEEL BETTER THAN U. LOOK AT THE CUTE GUY U WER DATING U LEFT HIM.

42. Austin gladys

June 29, 2019 at 4:38 pm

i use to adimire you but now i hate you with passion u are a disgraced to the female

43. FATIMA UMORU

July 7, 2019 at 5:00 pm

For me is her choice because she is old enough to make decision may u live happily with him insha Allah

44. Nweke israel c

July 17, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Regidaniel is a young sucklet girl we all know, if she got the marriage with the kernel knowledge of herself, i wish her happy marital home & divine protection. She is my favourite actress in 9ja, good luck to her.

45. pactric john

August 5, 2019 at 11:11 am

Regidanniel is a disapointment, a disgrace 2 her familynd fullish,heartred nd shameful 2 her parent nd nigeria dis is an abomination,what ever u do in dis live nd d world ar not happy 4 u it means danger 2 u nd u have 2 avoid it, d word ar mouth peace of God be ready 4 d consiquency.

46. gladys phiri

August 7, 2019 at 6:56 pm

i used to admire u but nt nw

47. John peter

August 8, 2019 at 11:38 am

JOHN PETER

48. enoch cavani

August 14, 2019 at 1:55 am

Regina u fuck up u marry ur fathers age mate nd dat is very wrong decision of u

49. JOHNBOSCO MARSHALL

November 25, 2019 at 10:08 am

REGINA I VU B4 BUT 4NOW I 8T U WIT PASSION

50. lucy glory nkornu

February 13, 2020 at 4:27 pm

I WILL ADVICE YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST AND ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR. HE ALONE WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH LIFE DECISION. IT IS NOT TOO LATE.

51. GLORY LUCY

February 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm

OAP Toolz Recounts How Almost Everyone In Her Home Tested Positive For COVID-19

Toolz

Toolz

Media personality, Tolu Demuren alias Toolz, has narrated how she and the members of her household tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

The on-air personality, in a string of tweets, mentioned that she was mainly concerned about her two children but fortunately, they did not contract the virus. Toolz also revealed that they have all fully recovered in her home.

In her words;

“Feeling super thankful to God today! This time last month, we were going through a very scary period! Almost everyone in our house (including myself) tested positive for Covid-19.

I was just about to return to work after my maternity, and it all started with Captain complaining of ‘malaria-like’ symptoms. He had them for a few days, and didn’t seem to get any better…so we ended up taking him to hospital.

He had taken a Covid-19 test a few days before which was negative, so I thought it was a bad case of malaria. He was admitted with malaria and a bacterial infection we were told. After being given intravenous antibiotics and other meds he still wasn’t getting better.

I decided to move him to a different hospital, and they tested again, and he ‘blew up’ the test according to the doctor. My body went cold, and my first thought was ‘OMG the babies!!’. Then a short while later, I thought about myself. I did a rapid test, and it was positive.

Neither of us initially had the common symptoms- no coughing, no breathing issues…although I later lost my smell and taste. Captain was in hospital for a week and this was around the time of the Lekki shooting, so I was doubly terrified.

My main fear was the babies…especially our youngest son as he was just about 3 months old. We didn’t test them, but I was certain they had Covid too as we literally kiss and cuddle our boys every day. The doctor assured us that they wouldn’t be affected.

Thank God the doctor was right, other than a sneeze here & there, our babies were perfectly fine. I was generally ok too, just scared. Once you get that positive result, you get all these random symptoms you didn’t have before. My back would hurt…I’d be like hmmm corona oo

The weirdest thing was the taste and smell thing. Everything Captain had tasted bad, he’s a foodie so that was strange. One of my super powers is my sense of smell…and it just gradually faded. I actually put a bottle of bleach under my nose one day and…nothing.

I kept waiting to fall ill, and it didn’t happen. I started thinking I had indaboski blood, but then I had 2 days where I felt like I had the worst hangover in the world, then there was some fatigue, but I was generally ok.

Captain on the other hand felt super rundown, couldn’t keep food down, had cramping all over and a bunch of other symptoms. After a week, he came back home, and we finished our isolation period together.

After 2 weeks we all retested and were all thankfully Negative. Thanks to Almighty God for seeing us through, a big thank you to the doctors that looked after us… especially Dr Majekodunmi of Eurocare for the constant reassurance, and for taking my a million and one calls.

I’m super thankful I didn’t get it while I was pregnant. Imagine I travelled to have my baby, came back, did a 7 covid tests, and it was the 8th that was positive. The craziest thing was that a week before I legit told someone that there’s Covid in Lagos anymore. Silly me”, she concluded.

See the tweets below:

The OAP's tweets

The OAP’s tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

‘Many Christians Speak In Tongues But It’s Hard To Find Interpreters’ – Uti Nwachukwu

Popular media personality, Uti Nwachukwu, has come for Christians who speak in tongues without interpreters. The ex BBA winner took to his official Twitter account to state that he finds it weird that a lot of Christians speak in tongues without anyone to interpret the tongues, stating that it is contrary to what is in the Bible.

Read Also‘Nigerians Need To Learn Social Interaction’ – Uti Nwachukwu

His tweet reads:

“I find it sooo weird that a LOT of Christians speak in tongues, But till today I have not met ONE person that can interprete the tongues. Afterall the Bible (1 Cor 12 V10) says Holy Spirit gifts some with tongues and others with interpretation? Where are the INTERPRETERS?”

See his tweet below:

Nwachukwu’s tweet

‘Do Not Turn Your Mentor To Your Com wepetitor’, Helen Paul Advises

Popular Nigerian comedienne, Helen Paul, has taken to Instagram to share some words of advice. The stand-up comedienne cum TV host and actress shared a write-up on her page with a lengthy caption that states that it is only for the wise.

The post reads:

“Do not turn your mentor to your competitor, respect who saw the light before you… *Onlyforthewise*”

Read Also‘Happy Birthday My ‘Sugar Daddy’: – Helen Paul Celebrates Adebayo Salami

Part of her caption reads:

“Only the wise will understand this. E dey happen when they think they know it all… Learning for mentors too is necessary, leadership skills and training is very much needed. Understanding temperament and when to draw the line is very much needed.”

See her post below: