Connect with us

News Feed

Buhari Praises Jonathan For Conceding Defeat In 2015

Published

on

President Muhammadu Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has saluted former President Goodluck Jonathan for conceding defeat in the 2015 election.

According to a report by Channels Television, Buhari praised the former president’s insistence that no Nigerian blood was worth his political ambition, describing him as a true patriot.

President Buhari stated this in a message delivered on his behalf by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha at the presentation of the former president’s book titled ‘My Transition Hours’.

According to the President, elections should not be a declaration of war.

The event which took place in Abuja on Tuesday had in attendance the National Chairman of the All Progress Congress (APC) Adams Oshiomhole.

Also at the event is former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio, who recently defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the APC.

Others in attendance are the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha who is representing President Muhammadu Buhari, former Heads of State, Yakubu Gowon and Abdulsalam Abubakar, former Vice President Namadi Sambo and Former President of Sierraleone, Ernest Bai Koroma.

Others are the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, General TY Danjuma, Governors of Rivers, Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Cross River, Delta and Abia States, as well as the National Chairman of the PDP Uche Secondus.

Stay updated with the latest Nigerian news from Information Nigeria

News Feed

Nigeria Police Shooting Live Rounds At Yaba, Lagos

Published

on

Nigeria Police Shooting Live Rounds At Yaba, Lagos (Video)

Popular Nigeria Instagram comedian, Mr Macaroni just tweeted an ongoing shooting at Adekunle, Yaba in Lagos.

In the tweet, the twitter said the Nigeria Police are the ones shooting.

Watch Video below;

Continue Reading

News Feed

Once you know who controls Toll Gate, who ordered the removal of CCTV, then you know who’s responsible for #LekkiMassacre – AY Comedian

Published

on

Comedian, movie producer, actor, writer and entrepreneur Ayo Richard Makun fondly called AY has asked intelligent questions with links to who is responsible for the unlawful Lekki killings last night.

Recall that last night, October 20, Nigerian security men shot and killed some #EndSARS protesters at Lekki Toll Gate.

Sequel to the above, Nigerians are now asking questions as to who masterminded the Lekki massacre?

Taking to Twitter, Comedian AY said once who controls toll gate, who ordered removal of CCTV from the toll gate is known, then the “who?” question becomes answered.

AY tweeted, “Who controls tollgate?
Who ordered for removal of light from the tollgate?
Who ordered the removal of cctv from the tollgate?
Once you know who has the authority over the above, you would know who was responsible for the shootings today. I am in my house come and kill me too”

Continue Reading

News Feed

Bola Ahmed Tinubu denies having a hand in the Lekki Massacre, admits that he’s about to leave the country

Published

on

Nigerian politician and national leader of the All Progressives Congress Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has denied having a hand in the Lekki Massacre.

His phone number reportedly leaked online and angry youths have been sharing videos and voice records from their conversation with him.

They accused him of aiding and supporting the shooting of peaceful protesters at Lekki toll gate because of the amount of money he has reportedly lost due to the protests.

Tinubu who had previously served as the Governor of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007 however denied being responsible for the killings. He said he has no control of the Nigerian army, and he has no idea of who caused the killings.

Watch video below;

Continue Reading

Trending