One of Africa’s leading smartphone makers today released a smartphone from its Hot series with features that enable users to see everything called Hot 6X.
2018 can arguably be regarded as the most competitive year within the smartphone space with OEMs putting their best foot forward with high end tech innovation and Infinix Mobility have left no stone unturned churning out exceptional devices from their various series that appeals to different sects with their target market.
From creating its own user interface, XOS that possess better design, faster screen responsiveness and energy efficiency to producing smartphones that stays true to its “Tech, Bold and Stylish” brand DNA, Infinix Mobility are reshaping normalcy and setting a new standard for excellence for stakeholders within the smartphone creation industry.
The Hot series is very popular amongst young people which can be attributed to the splendid camera centric features and entertainment value that the phones within that subset delivers.
The Infinix Hot 6X is a uniquely built smartphone. Its physical aesthetic is of high standard and comes in a stylish build measuring at 157.02 x 75.7 x 8.35mm with an 87% body to screen ratio.
The Hot 6X is also the newest addition to the Infinix notch screen family and redefines the aspect of viewing and smartphone gaming as it dons a 6.2-inch notch screen with 19:9 Infinity aspect ratio and projects imagery in HD+ screen resolution.
The Hot 6X is structured for an immersive entertainment as it comes with 3D Dirac speakers while the camera department is adequately equipped with 8MP A.I selfie camera that also has the wide-angle selfie camera feature and dual rear cameras (13MP+2MP) for pictures of flawless nature.
Speaking on the unique features of the Infinix Hot 6X, Marketing Communications Manager, Infinix Nigeria, Tayo Odunowo made mention of the fact that the unveiling of the Hot 6X is an embodiment of Infinix fulfilling its promise to its target consumers to give them the best of smartphone technology at an affordable rate
“Music and photography are huge aspects of today’s pop culture and young people want the best of camera, sound speakers, design and so much more at an affordable rate. The Hot 6X is a form of from Infinix that our consumers deserve the best and the best is what we are committed to giving them”
The Hot 6X is available in colour variants such as Midnight Black, Champagne Gold, Kent Blue, Bordeaux Red and are currently on sale within every authorised Infinix retail store within the country.
Infinix is a premium smartphone brand designed for young generations who desire to live a smart lifestyle. Founded in 2012, Infinix is committed to building cutting-edge technology and fashionably designed dynamic mobile devices to create globally-focused intelligent life experiences through a merging of fashion + technology. Through daily interactions, these intuitive products become part of a lifestyle that represents trend-setting and intelligent experiences for young people around the world. Infinix currently promotes four product lines: ZERO, NOTE, HOT S, and HOT in a global marketplace reaching countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America, Middle East and Asia. With the brand spirit of challenging the norms, Infinix smart devices are designed specifically for young people who want to stand out, reach out and in sync with the world
Check out images of the Infinix Hot 6X, the smartphone that enables you see everything
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Politics5 hours ago
BREAKING: Senator Abbo Dumps PDP; Joins APC
- Politics24 hours ago
Umahi Sacks Tertiary Institution’s Boards Headed By Ex-Minister, Ambassador
- News Feed5 hours ago
Lai Mohammed reacts to second report on Lekki tollgate shooting
- News Feed21 hours ago
BBC Names Aisha Yesufu As One Of 100 Most Influential Women In The World
- News Feed21 hours ago
COVID-19 vaccine: US embassy celebrates Nigerian doctor Ogbuagu
- Entertainment6 hours ago
Socialite Pretty Mike And His 6 Pregnant Babymamas Make It To The Wendy Williams Show
- National News23 hours ago
Buhari Commissions Oil Refinery To Process 5,000 Barrels A Day
- National News8 hours ago
Family Of Slain Vendor Demands N500m Compensation From Gbajabiamila, Threatens Legal Action