Jiji Nigeria is part of Genesis, which is one of the largest international consumer internet companies with offices in 10 countries; 200+ Million users all over the world; 100+ Million social media followers; 40+ Million app installs and is one of top 15 digital media companies in the world. Together with our sister company, Naij.com, our projects in Nigeria account for 24 Million monthly visitors making 1 out of 2 online users visit our web platforms every month.
Jiji.ng started in 2014 and has become the largest online marketplace in Nigeria with over 200,000 sellers and 10 Million visitors per month. We have employed over 400 of the brightest and engaging minds, all focused towards one goal – bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices.
Jiji.ng is one of the few success stories of e-commerce in Africa due to our unique business model. We are different in that; merchants don’t pay commission for the sale of products and thus customers can get the widest variety of goods for the lowest prices. Our merchants enjoy getting a considerable boost in sales when they use our affordable premium packages.
We are currently looking for adventurous, driven and digitally savvy individuals to join our elite team of professionals as Field Sales Agents. Our fun, informal and entrepreneurial culture makes us the best place to build and advance your career in sales.
TEAM LEADS SAY
Blessing Orji, joined us as a field sales agent and in only 8 months, became a team lead managing 18 sales agents. When asked about her experience, she said, ‘What I enjoy most at Jiji, is that when
you perform well and exert yourself, you are quickly singled out and rewarded. I don’t think I would have risen to such heights over this short space of time in any other organisation. Also I enjoy the fun and flexible work environment at Jiji. I absolutely love my job!’.
Campbell Iruedo, a team lead, is proud to be part of an organisation providing value to the lives of Nigerians all across the country. He said, “During my University days, in which I developed a keen interest for the internet and trade, I treasured the dream that I would one day have the chance to apply my enthusiasm in these fields at an organization contributing real world value; and Jiji provided the opportunity. I am living my dream and I cannot be any happier”
FIELD SALES AGENT VACANCY
- Acquire and sign up merchants from various sectors: electronics, fashion, cars, real estate, agriculture, etc.
- Sell Jiji’s rewarding premium services to new and existing merchants within designated regions
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Meet and exceed individual weekly and monthly sales targets
- OND/Bachelor degree
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into active clients
- Good knowledge of local sales region
- A keen interest in the e-commerce Industry
What we are offering
- Competitive Payment structure with on target earning of N70,000 – N100,000 per month
- Uncapped commissions: best agents steadily get N120,000 – N150,000 per month
- Clearly defined career path: Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Manager
- Flexible working conditions with weekly sales targets
- Success in this role may lead to career opportunities in other departments of the company
Best of luck from the Jiji team!
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Politics24 hours ago
PDP Asks Buhari To Stop Killing Of #EndSARS Protesters Across Nigeria
- Entertainment16 hours ago
‘We Will Never Forget Lekki Massacre’ – Rapper M.I. Abaga
- Uncategorized24 hours ago
More Than 120,000 People Signed Petition For The UK Government To Sanction Buhari’s Government Over Human Right Abuse
- Uncategorized15 hours ago
Government official has a hand in the present situation of the country – Babangida
- Uncategorized21 hours ago
UN Secretary General, Antonio Guterres Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria
- Metro News22 hours ago
Youths Burn Down Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)
- Metro News24 hours ago
#LekkiMassacre: Hoodlums Storm TVC Station In Lagos; Set Properties On Fire (Video)
- National News24 hours ago
They are still shooting at Lekki – DJ Switch