Omotola Jalade Second Daughter, Meraiah Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

If any of Omotola Jalade’s child have to take her place in the entertainment industry, it’s obviously going to be her second daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde.

The 17-year-old who is a fashion student in Los Angeles is already a brand ambassador, and her social media page screams entertainment!

See photos below.

source: Gistreel

1. Solomon

January 21, 2018 at 4:49 pm

interesting beautiful queen

2. Gabriel

January 21, 2018 at 11:53 pm

men…. i tink am in love with her

3. Brownson ibani blessing

January 22, 2018 at 8:48 am

Hi pretty baby I will love the both of us to be friends

4. adekunle enioa

January 23, 2018 at 8:39 pm

live is a reward for good doing when someone think of positive attitude towards every step to take in life.angel please don’t be deceive by what people say think well and pray for wisdom to succeed in life.best of life to you

5. john

January 23, 2018 at 11:30 pm

she look beautiful

6. Justin Godswill

January 24, 2018 at 12:29 am

Wow she really looks Gorgeous….Nice one Dear, keep it up with the looks, really enticing….
    Your Momma sure is Proud of You..

The Name’s Justin

7. Appah Dad

January 24, 2018 at 12:32 pm

Like mother like daughter.

8. Kayode adekunle

January 24, 2018 at 5:23 pm

She’s d best, but I dont rili think she could come down to my level but if she can den am ready to do nothing but life partner business with her bcoz she’s my taste

9. fujoe lee

January 25, 2018 at 10:15 pm

nice one looking cute

10. justice

January 26, 2018 at 10:11 pm

ur beautiful in fact i want to marry u

‘I’ve Learnt Not To Worry About Public Perception’ – Nengi

Yansh is taking her places – Reactions as Nengi bags 3 appointments in Bayelsa

Nengi

BBNaija season 5 finalist, Nengi Rebecca Hampson recently revealed that she has learnt not to be worried about the public perception about her.

Taking to social media, the reality TV star posted a video of herself participating in the viral #DoYou campaign.

In the 30 minutes clip, she said;

“I’ve learnt not to worry about public perception as the keys to success lie within me. Being orphaned at an early age has shown me a lot about life, many people thought they had an idea about how my story is or how is going be, but I chose the positive path to success as we all should. Remember your life is an art piece, paint it to your taste with the best strokes as you and you alone would be judged for it.Drown out the noise and choice the positive , Remeber your life is an art piece and the most important is #DoYou .”

Read Also: ‘My Life Is A Movie And I Am Never Off Set’ – BBNaija’s Nengi

Watch the video below:

”He Threatened To Kill Me” – Lil Frosh’s Ex-girlfriend, Gift Opens Up About Their Abusive Relationship

Lil Frosh, Gift Camille

Lil Frosh, Gift Camille

Instagram influencer, Miss Okeoghene Camille Gift, in an interview with Daddy Freeze, opened up about being abused by rapper, Lil Frosh.

In the candid interview, the Instagram influencer spoke on the abuse she suffered at the hands of her ex-boyfriend.

Information Nigeria recalls that photos of her bruised face had surfaced following the assault which the rapper denied ever happened.

The young lady recalled a particular incident where the rapper stripped her naked, beat her up, recorded her and threatened to ruin her reputation on social media.

Gift said that her ex-boyfriend also threatened to kill her and he mentioned that he is very sure that his former record label boss, Davido would bail him out.

In her words;

“He was like do you think I cannot get away with anything? I will kill you right here and you will just die for nothing because Davido is going to get me out of it”, she said.

Read Also: Rapper Lil Frosh Leaks WhatsApp Conversations With Girlfriend To Prove His Innocence

Watch the video below:

‘I Don’t Care About Who Talks About Me’ – Bobrisky

When I started making money, people were saying I sleep with politicians and I use charms – Bobrisky

Bobrisky

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky took to his Instagram page on Friday to share a photo of himself along with a message for those who talk behind his back.

In the photo, the self-proclaimed male barbie donned a dress with a face full of make up.

Bobrisky, whose real name is Idris Okuneye, said that he does not care about those who gossip or peddle rumors about him because they do not have the courage to say it to his face.

In his words;

“I don’t care who talks about me cus when I come around nothing is said to me.”

Read Also: ‘Most Students Are More Successful Than Their Teachers’ – Jay Bugatti Claps Back At Bobrisky

The crossdresser’s post