Bishop David Oyedepo’s releases 2018 prophetic declaration

Founder of Living Faith Church popularly known as Winners Chapel, David Oyedepo, has revealed prophesies for the new year, 2018.

Bishop Oyedepo in his New Year message entitled, “Heralding the New Dawn of the Church” said there shall be waves of strange handing over across the nations of the earth.

The popular Bishop called on Nigerian Christians to be serious with God as multitudes will run to the church for solutions in 2018.

Oyedepo said;

“Strange things will be the order of the day in year 2018. There shall be massive wealth transfer.”

Double restoration of all that we have lost. Instant release from all spells and generational curses. Instant judgement for all adversaries.

All of your children shall be New Dawn children Your finances shall be New Dawn finances. Your spiritual life shall be New Dawn spiritual life.

Everyone travelling to anywhere, everybody arrives safely.

Throughout this New Dawn year beginning from now, no one shall be a victim of road accident. Every of your desire will be delivered without struggles Everyone set for marriage, as the Lord liveth, whose I am and whom I serve, your year of settlement has come.

Every one that returned any stolen item, your sins are forgiven. None of you shall carry a curse. As for the year 2018, it’s your year at last.

It shall be your year of all-round rest – rest at home, rest at work, rest in your business, rest in your profession, rest in your career, rest in your health, rest in your spiritual life.

The year 2018 shall be your most fruitful year till date. It shall be to you a year of all-round fruitfulness We have 98 percent growth in new birth in this Shiloh over last Shiloh. That’s a signal that the year 2018 shall be a super fruitful year for you.

Go in peace; see you at Shiloh 2018 in your multiplied state. You shall be here in your multiplied state; you shall be here in your perfected state.

There shall be no evil occurrence around your life,” Bishop Oyedepo said.

1. Lucy Okechukwu

January 1, 2018 at 4:29 pm

Amen! so shall it be! more Grace Papa!

2. AJAYI OPEYEMI

January 1, 2018 at 5:16 pm

AMEN SO SHALL WE BE PAPA IN JESUS NAME AMEN

3. Paul victor

January 1, 2018 at 7:12 pm

Amen! More grace papa

4. Emeka Baron

January 1, 2018 at 9:45 pm

God bless you my father in the lord

5. Emeka Baron

January 1, 2018 at 9:48 pm

I appreciate God for the diverse encounter yesterday night, thank you God moving me into my new dawn era

6. austine ekezie

January 2, 2018 at 9:45 am

amen and amen

7. abana Ikechukwu

January 2, 2018 at 7:08 pm

amen and amen I claimed it ,in Jesus name amen

8. ominyi chukwudi

January 4, 2018 at 8:24 am

Amen I believe in Jesus name

9. Rahab Hanaruwa

January 4, 2018 at 9:36 am

Amen

10. Nikki Akingbala

January 4, 2018 at 2:38 pm

Amen, in the matchless name of Jesus

11. Tina

January 7, 2018 at 10:07 am

Amen I receive it for me and my family. Praise the Lord! In Jesus Christ mighty name.

12. HG

May 18, 2018 at 10:57 am

Matthew 7:21-23
    “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Ezekwesili Reacts To Nigerian Govt’s Threat To Sanction CNN

Ezekwesili Reacts To Nigerian Govt’s Threat To Sanction CNN

Former Nigeria’s Minister of Education, Dr. Obaigeli Ezekwesili

Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, has reacted to a statement by the Nigerian government demanding that CNN be sanctioned.

On Thursday, Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, expressed that CNN should be sanctioned for its investigations which he described as irresponsible journalism.

Also Read: #EndSars: UK Parliament Set To Debate The Sanction Of Buhari’s Regime Over #LekkiMassacre

The minister also insisted that there was no mass killing at Lekki toll-gate, adding that it was a ‘Massacre with no bodies’

Reacting to the development, Ezekwesili, mocked the government over its threats at CNN.

She queried the reason for Judicial panels on the #EndSARS crisis if the government has closed its minds to information based on evidence.

She wrote:

News Feed

Man shares chat with mother who is trying to hustle a girl for him to marry

A Nigerian man identified as Opata Efungwu has shared his chat with his mother who is trying so hard to get a lady for him to marry.

From the chat with he shared, his mom sent a photo of a lady to him, and asked him to decide if he would want to see her when he comes home for Christmas.

“Check if you will like to see this girl in December when you come home for Christmas or not. If you will like to have her number or not. I still want to show you another person if you want me to”, his mom wrote.

Sharing the conversation on his Instagram page, he wrote;

“This life if someone told me when I was younger that a time will come when my mom will be hustling girls for me, I would never have believed it”.

Strippers Spotted At Wedding Reception In Nigeria

Stripper Pole

Stripper Pole

A video circulating on social media captures the moment some strippers were seen performing at a wedding reception in Nigeria.

Information Nigeria learnt that the brother of the groom thought it wise to entertain guests by hiring strippers to perform at the afterparty of the wedding.

The man decided to make the unusual move which has got people talking.

In the video, the strippers rocked skimpy outfits as they showed off their dance skills to the pleasure of the guests.

The web user, who made the video available tweeted;

“Lord wash my eyes.

A friends brother legit had strippers as entertainment at his wedding reception
Yo”

Read Also: Nigerian Professor Arrested For Spending $185k Research Money On Strippers

Watch the video below: