News Feed

Passengers Dead After Truck Crushed Commercial Bus | Graphic Photos

A fatal road accident has reportedly claimed the lives of many passengers during an accident along the Lagos-Ore-Benin expressway.

Many people lost their lives on Monday after a Truck and commercial bus were involved in a fatal road accident along the Lagos-Ore-Benin expressway.
Eyewitnesses said that the commercial bus hit the truck resulting in the death of all the passengers including a woman and her three children who were travelling.
It was gathered that most of the victims were on their way home for the Christmas. The sad incident caused a huge traffic gridlock in the area as the corpses of the victims were evacuated.

Source:

1. Dr elumelu

December 20, 2017 at 5:06 pm

may the all mighty god take care of them

2. Nwankwo godwin

December 20, 2017 at 6:46 pm

May their souls rest with the Lord Amen

3. zaharaddeen gambo Ibrahim K/maiyaki

December 20, 2017 at 7:49 pm

my God help them for their happiness

4. prince

December 20, 2017 at 11:55 pm

may their soul rest in d bosom of d Lord amen

5. mrsulaiman

December 21, 2017 at 2:29 am

God save all people thatwill travel from one place to another. amen.and all my wells &i

6. Labaran s. Labaran, kura

December 21, 2017 at 6:22 am

May God almighty forgive those dead and recover the body of those alive.

7. chukwuemeka eleji

December 21, 2017 at 8:06 am

God hv mercy
    may there soul rest in peace

8. Jonathan

December 21, 2017 at 9:32 am

why will all these truck riders be driving as if they have smoken marijuana,are they mad,he has killed everybody,his he mad,it shall be well with him,they should all rest in Peace

9. tony cute

December 21, 2017 at 10:13 am

may their soul rest in peace

10. olufemi

December 21, 2017 at 11:50 am

my condolence goes to the diseases family, very sad.our highway should be given adequate monitoring most especially festive period.sudden death,innocent soul lost their life’s just because of one minor mistakes that could be averted.God accept they souls and be with they families.

11. otokpa Emmanuel

December 21, 2017 at 12:49 pm

May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen

12. might

December 21, 2017 at 1:14 pm

buhari will never see good. …see wat he has caused good road mba!!electricity mba!! everything been turn down

13. fred

December 21, 2017 at 4:16 pm

may their souls rest in Peace Amen…

14. Friday

December 21, 2017 at 7:35 pm

may their soul rest in peace.

15. Andrew

December 21, 2017 at 8:07 pm

May their souls RIP

16. Onipe Segun

December 21, 2017 at 8:07 pm

God please have mercy ooooo. Jehovah pleaseeeee May Hod guide and protect us all throughout this year… hmmm

17. Okwudili sylvanus

December 21, 2017 at 8:19 pm

may there souls rest in perfect peace, Amen

18. Godsent Jonah

December 21, 2017 at 11:04 pm

May there soul rest in peace.

19. kcee

December 21, 2017 at 11:59 pm

god knows d best

News Feed

The wicked shall not go unpunished – Oyedepo tells hoodlums looting, vandalizing properties

The wicked shall not go unpunished - Oyedepo tells hoodlums vandalizing properties

General Overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, has reacted to the ongoing vandalization and looting of government and private properties by hoodlums in the country.

Oyedepo declared that all the hoodlums taking undue advantage of the unrest in the country will not go unpunished.

The cleric made the declaration during his Sunday service on October 25.

The clergyman also prophesied that unrest in the country was over and that the peace of God has been restored back to the land.

“The sources of agitation will be wisely dealt with and favorably dealt with; the land shall rest again in the name of Jesus Christ.

“All the hoodlums who are taking advantage of this season, let hand be joined in hand, the wicked shall not go unpunished.

“Innocent people on the streets going about their own cause and businesses, they were in their shops, the only business they have.

“CAUTION! You don’t have a double life, you have only one, you don’t have a spare. Caution! I bind all activities of the devil behind every form of unrest being inflicted by hoodlums in the name of Jesus,” he prayed.

News Feed

I have no plans of relocating, Laycon tells fan

I have no plans of relocating, Laycon tells fan

Laycon, winner of Big Brother Naija season 5 edition has made it known that he has no plans of relocating outside Nigeria, in spite of all that is embroiling in the country.

His statement comes after one of his Icon fans expressed that few of the ex-housemates are planning to relocate outside the country, asking what Laycon plans on doing.

Laycon, thereafter, restated his love and commitment to his fans, adding that for him to leave the country, he would have to go with all his fans.

The fan identified as Amara wrote on Twitter:

“Vee, Neo, Nengi, Ozo dey plan japaa, only Laycon still dey write motivational tweets. @itsLaycon which way na?!”

In response, he tweeted:

“If I wan japa, I gats carry all my icons with me… So until that one dey possible, I dey here with Una.”

See post below:

News Feed

Untrained soldier flogs woman at ATM stand for telling him to join the queue

Untrained soldier flogs woman at ATM stand for telling him to join the queue

A Nigerian lady, Ada-oma, has take to social media to recount her experience in the hands of a soldier with the Nigerian Army.

According to her, she was at an ATM machine of the UBA branch at Oshodi area of Lagos when a soldier  approched her, flouting the the rules of an existing queue.

The said soldier reportled assaulted Ada-Oma after she asked the uniform man to join the queue.

Taking to Twitter, she wrote,

“Hello Nigerians, I was just assaulted by an army official this morning 26/10/2020 at the ATM stand of @UBAGroup at their oshodi branch. i’m still shaking and crying as i write this because i have never felt this way in my entire life.

“I’m also scared writing this because he Threatened me. so my Life is your hands Nigerians.
I was on the ATM queue and this @NigerianArmy official asked me to move so he can pass, i asked him if he was on the queue that there is a queue, he asked me to move,i moved and continued asking him if he was on the queue, he flared up as you will see in the video below, and before i knew what happened he brought out his belt and hit me.

“This happened at your branch in oshodi and your security men were there. He hit me!!!!! I literally cried my way to the office. I never insulted him.

“Only asked if he was on the queue and he got angry and furious and violent. He threatened to make me bleed blood, in my own country because i asked if he was on the queue.I want justice.”

Watch the videos below: