Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money Meant for House Rent (Photos)

A Frustrated woman who almost commit suicide, has been rescued by her husband.

The woman’s husband simply identified as Kenny, revealed that he gave her money to save so they can pay their house rent. He said that on the day which he was supposed to pay, he asked her, and she told him she has spent the money on food.

The man got angry, left he house, when he came back, he saw her tying herself to the fan in a bid to take her own life.

Below is what the man shared on social media.

**************

“My house rent expired last month, so I told my landlord to give me till the end of December to put myself in order because I was thinking of travelling with my family.

Before then, I gave my wife 75% of the house rent to keep pending when I will complete it. I just received a call from my office today that salaries are being paid today, besides I am on night duty so it will be till evening before I will receive mine.

I asked my wife to get the money ready that I am going to compete it today to enable me pay the house rent tomorrow against the deadline which is on 24th of this month, only for her to tell me that she has spent the money on our feeding.

I got angry and yelled at her and called her close friend to ask her where she kept the money. There’s no day I don’t provide for the family, so how come she spent the money on the family?

So after all said and done. I got angry and went out with my 1 year old daughter to cool my temper with a bottle of Hero. Then entering the house I saw her hanged herself. So I rushed and echoed for help. Please, if u are in my shoe, what will u do?”

-Tori

1. Ahovi Ibrahim

December 21, 2017 at 5:29 pm

you have to divorce such woman, for her to intended taking her life she equally have the mind to take another person’s life. so you are not save.

2. Fadipe olusola Abraham a k a uncle sola irojo

December 21, 2017 at 5:32 pm

her life is much more than the money spent. give her some time, then u will teach her how to b spending. a devil well known is better than an angel whose character is not well known. man b strong!

3. madu loveday

December 21, 2017 at 6:01 pm

nothing to do than to 4give her

4. Bassey

December 21, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Love and encourage her by telling her that as long as you are alive, more money will come and that nothing is impossible with God,

5. Ibrahim poiz

December 21, 2017 at 7:27 pm

simply send her to the parents house,after u have paid d house rent she can come back LOBATAN.

6. Stephen

December 21, 2017 at 8:12 pm

Since she thought of doing that, it means she is afraid of your next action,just forgive her and never allow money to disorganize your marriage,then when next it calls for saving money for some purpose then you do it your self,there is bank for saving of money.

7. Lucky Joe

December 21, 2017 at 10:05 pm

according to Albert Camus he say anyone that is trying to commits suicide that person is trying to run for his or her responsibility in life. talk to her,

8. Adams shittu dada

December 21, 2017 at 10:29 pm

love covers multitudes of sin. pls 4giv her and love her more. God bless your households.

9. Victor Okeke

December 22, 2017 at 3:28 am

Some women are extravagant spenders don’t give her such amount next time, you see she would have got you into trouble She is still your lovely wife learn to love her women are like that, compliment of the season bro.

• Jegede Isaac

December 22, 2017 at 6:51 am

hmmm, just call her and speak to her with passion. she nds to overcome her phobia. try to get to know about d other house needs, may be d money given to her for house kp is not enough. May d good Lord give yur family abundant joy.amen.

• Erico

December 22, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Just thank for your life because this could have got you into bigger trouble. Who would believed your story? Make your landlord to understand the situation ,then look a way to settle him. God help you…

10. Gipsy Joe

December 22, 2017 at 4:54 am

I hope the story is not a trick for you to use as excuses not to pay your landlord?

11. sly dee

December 22, 2017 at 6:46 am

wow! she don’t know how the money gone, at the same time she wasn’t expect that is going to happen that way, they must be a disappointment somewhere please after all try to reason with her she will still tell you the truth about the money! but she don’t have to commit suicide that’s is very bad of her attitude be a man bro thanks.

12. Habiba

December 22, 2017 at 6:51 am

u did the right thing,talk to her and make her unstand if u love her.

13. Mayowa

December 22, 2017 at 10:25 am

Mayowa from agege, I think forgiven her will be the best thing for now, she already realized her mistakes, just bear it in mind that she’s not the type that can keep secret or money.

14. Erico

December 22, 2017 at 10:16 pm

Thank God for your life, take her for counseling and prayers
    Please do not use this against her, l believe it was fear and confusion that made her to take such irrational decision to take her life for how much sef. Pray for God’s help…

15. Grace

December 23, 2017 at 12:08 pm

she is not committing any suicide but just playing games on you so you can forgive her.

16. jenny

December 23, 2017 at 4:40 pm

please you need to forgive her and make her promise that will never repeat itself again or else she will have to bear the consequence moreover she was scared in as much she was scared she should tell you what she actually did with the money since you have been providing for the family

17. Goddy

December 24, 2017 at 7:08 pm

Her action shows that she fear you. If i were you, i will show her more love, and don’t allow her to be lonely. Give her more money this Christmas. She is more important to you than house rent or landlord. If the landlord send you packing, you will find a place to lay your her. Life continue

18. Lawal kayode

December 26, 2017 at 5:38 am

I will save her life first nd never entrust her with money again. If I divorce her what is going to happen to the children? The next wife who can predict her character?.

19. JOSEPH

December 26, 2017 at 1:24 pm

MY FRIEND 4GIVE HER, AND TAKE HER TO CHURCH FOR DELIVERANCE SO THAT, THAT MIND OF COMMETING SUCIED WILL NOT COME TO HER MIND AGIAN, NO MATHER WHAT HAPPENED, BROTHER 4GIVE AND FORGET. THANKS

#EndSARS: Dino Melaye Laments Over Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki

Dino Melaye
#EndSARS: Dino Melaye Laments Over Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki

Dino Melaye

Former lawmaker, Senator Dino Melaye has reacted to the shooting of #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos by soldiers on Tuesday night.

Recall that on Tuesday evening, protesters at the Lekki ground came under heavy fire by the military.

Also Read: Reveal Soldiers Who Shot At Lekki #EndSARS Protesters, NBA Tells Military

Bullets fired by military personnel hit some persons and at least one person has been reported dead and many injured.

Reacting to the development, the former lawmaker from Kogi State expressed that he was having a sleepless night.

Melaye in a Twitter post went on to describe the incident as a massacre.

Fayemi Names Members Of Judicial Panel On Human Rights Violations By Police

In Areas Where F-SARS Are Effective, We Should Allow Them Work – Fayemi
Fayemi Names Members Of Judicial Panel On Human Rights Violations By Police

Governor Fayemi

Governor of Ekiti State, Kayode Fayemi has constituted a judicial panel of inquiry to investigate cases of human rights violations against police officers.

The Governor named retired Justice Cornelius Akintayo and retired Police Commissioner, Mr. Dipo Ayeni, as members of the Judicial Panel of Inquiry.

This decision was contained in a statement signed by the governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Yinka Oyebode.

Also Read: #EndSARS Protest: Edo Govt Sets-Up Judicial Panel

Other members of the panel are: Mrs. Yetunde Kolawole, State Counsel- Representing the Honourable Attorney-General & Commissioner for Justice,

Mrs. Kikelomo Owolabi, Chairperson, Nigerian Bar Association, Ikere-Ekiti Branch, and Mr. Rotimi Ojomoyela, Chair, Nigerian Union of Journalists, Ekiti State Branch.

Others include: Mr. Jamiu Abiodun Adigun, Representative, National Human Rights Commission, Mr. Adeyinka Opaleke, Representative, Legal Aid Council of Nigeria, Ms. Caroline Fakinlede, Ekiti State Youths Representative, Mr. Abiola Johnson-Ogunleye- Ekiti State Students Representative and Mr. Akin Rotimi, Researcher, Police Reforms.

#EndSARS: ‘Protesters Are Not Here To Cause Chaos’ – Shehu Sani

ASUU Struggle Is Legitimate And Morally Right, Says Shehu Sani

#EndSARS: 'Protesters Are Not Here To Cause Chaos' - Shehu Sani

Shehu Sani

Former lawmaker, Senator Shehu Sani has expressed that the #EndSARS protesters demanding widespread police reform and good governance across the country are not chaos makers.

This is coming at a time when there have been reports of the government planning to deploy troops of the Nigerian military to control the situation which has heightened the tension in the country.

Also Read: BREAKING: #EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat

Reacting to the reports, the former lawmaker from Kaduna stated that the protesters are not mischief-makers as being reported in some quarters but rather people who want the chaos in the country to end.

See the post below: