Why should Majek Fashek perform at church alter, Daddy Freeze is asking… (Read more)

Controversial Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze has reacted to Majek Fashek performing during an event at Common Wealth of Zion Assembly church.

He wrote;

“I am still searching for the sense in this. I am a huge Majek fan, but do I want to see him perform in a church?

How did we get here?

Maybe I’m wrong, but I thought christian altars are supposed to be sacrosanct…

Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque? Have you ever seen an artiste like Majek perform in a Buddhist or Hindu temple? Can Majek perform inside the Okija shrine? or the soppona or ayelala shrine?

If other religions value their altars and keep them sacred, is it out of place to suggest we do the same?

We need to start asking ourselves these questions and we need to start asking them now! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple”

1. Veracruz Daniel oluwatosin

December 19, 2017 at 11:51 am

What is wrong with Majek performing on the altar…. ?he claims he is born again…… S0 as a child of God, he is entitled to that place….. So why the criticism… Must u be so sullen about that and everything in the church setting? If u know u can be better why not be a pastor and change things from your end…. Instead of criticizing everything a pastor does

2. NKEM ELDERS

December 19, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Well, this is quite unlike this fellow.
    Truth undilluted .i was a reggae maestro and church,no no

• sadiiq

December 19, 2017 at 2:22 pm

well I am with freeze. thou I am muslim

3. Ekene

December 19, 2017 at 3:55 pm

I have never really given much thought to all the rants Daddy freeze have been making on social media lately, but this one I have to agree with him. This is not right I don’t care what ever COZA’s pastor is hoping to achieve with this. I don’t accept it. The church and the world has nothing in common.

• fab_cece

December 19, 2017 at 10:24 pm

well if you watched what happened you will know the truth instead of believing someone who wasn’t there… besides he didn’t perform he came out for alter call and my pastor pulled him out to honor him and the huge step he took but of cause you won’t understand…. anyways find out facts before you comment or better still reserve them

4. Next .J

December 19, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Let the man or woman who is without no sin cast the first stone.. Most of our choristers singing the presence of God down during our church services these days are 100% hypocrites, yet God is still moved.. if Majek intention of climbing that stage is to glorify the name of God, then I don’t see why he should be criticize by anyone.. He is even more pure in heart than this so called Freeze and all you all here castigating him… You guys should go clean your home carefully before throwing stones… PEACE

5. Kelvin

December 19, 2017 at 4:55 pm

he is a reggae artist hm hmm no one has ministered to my soul d way he does not even Bob Marley to me. he is a Gospel minister and one of the best

6. SYLVESTER AROYAME

December 19, 2017 at 7:50 pm

THIS IS REALLY WHAT HAS BEING HAPPENING IN THIS RECENT GENERATION CHURCHES. GOD TOLD US THAT BELIEVER’S SHOULD SHINES THEIR EYES BECAUSE THE END TIME As COME.

7. Henry Okafor

December 20, 2017 at 12:49 am

Daddy Freeze or whatever u call urself listen and listen good. There is nothing wrong in MAJEK performing in the church cause church is not a museum for good people but a hospital for the broken. Be careful of wat u say cus b4 u cus the wrath of God upon ur life so be wise.

8. Tee

December 20, 2017 at 4:54 am

the vessel may not be relevant some times but the content. Relationship to Jesus can be switched on or off in a matter of seconds or less. Do you know my God? He may choose Majek Fasek and leave Daddy Freeze. Who questions His authority. Please don’t help God, He does what pleases Him. I probably would feel like Daddy Freeze but I’ve know my Father more. Although I’ve not known Him enough. He leaves out the strong and works with the weak.

9. Doryn

December 21, 2017 at 7:23 am

Thank you for standing up for the Nigerian8 church, a lot of terrible happenings this last days as the scriptures unfold. You don’t bring the world to the church, you take the church to the world… Praying for you, this is not an easy battle and so many are praying for you.

10. b.steve

December 23, 2017 at 9:22 am

why the waste of energy over majek’s performance in a church..his kind f music has ever been so helpful to the soul and mind. unlike other secular singers. he even preaches in his songs..maybe freez had another thing in mind but he’s scared to mention it..but on this,i see nothing wrong in the performance.

11. Peter Emmanuel

December 23, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Before the coza pst did that, he must have had an aim in mind. The pulpit is a place for ministrations. Majek must have become saved by Christ before he was given the opportunity to minister. He’s bowing down showed that he gave glory to God. Besides why judge him that you didn’t called? We’re you the one that called him, saved him, sanctified him, glorified him and died for him? can’t a sinner become a saint overnight? The blood of Jesus is still fresh to wash away sins of anyone that accepts Jesus as Lord. The blood has gone dry. so stop being a critic to good thing. God grace cover you.

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya, Erica Arrive In Sierra Leone; Susan Waya Asks Fans To Pray For Them

Kiddwaya, Erica

Kiddwaya, Erica

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Kiddwaya and Erica arrived in Sierra Leone on Friday for the eviction party of the country’s reality TV show, Housemate Salone.

A crowd of devoted fans welcomed the reality TV stars into the country and this moved Erica to tears as she was overwhelmed by the love shown to them.

The duo are set to make guest appearances on the reality TV show.

Kiddwaya’s mum, Susan Waya, has already asked her fans to pray for him and Erica.

Taking to her Instagram page, she posted a photo of the duo and wrote “#plsprayforthem.”

Susan’s post

Susan’s post

Read Also: Laycon Reacts After Erica’s Manager Called Him A Manipulative Person

Watch the video clips below:

‘I’ve Learnt Not To Worry About Public Perception’ – Nengi

Yansh is taking her places – Reactions as Nengi bags 3 appointments in Bayelsa

Nengi

BBNaija season 5 finalist, Nengi Rebecca Hampson recently revealed that she has learnt not to be worried about the public perception about her.

Taking to social media, the reality TV star posted a video of herself participating in the viral #DoYou campaign.

In the 30 minutes clip, she said;

“I’ve learnt not to worry about public perception as the keys to success lie within me. Being orphaned at an early age has shown me a lot about life, many people thought they had an idea about how my story is or how is going be, but I chose the positive path to success as we all should. Remember your life is an art piece, paint it to your taste with the best strokes as you and you alone would be judged for it.Drown out the noise and choice the positive , Remeber your life is an art piece and the most important is #DoYou .”

Read Also: ‘My Life Is A Movie And I Am Never Off Set’ – BBNaija’s Nengi

Watch the video below:

”He Threatened To Kill Me” – Lil Frosh’s Ex-girlfriend, Gift Opens Up About Their Abusive Relationship

Lil Frosh, Gift Camille

Lil Frosh, Gift Camille

Instagram influencer, Miss Okeoghene Camille Gift, in an interview with Daddy Freeze, opened up about being abused by rapper, Lil Frosh.

In the candid interview, the Instagram influencer spoke on the abuse she suffered at the hands of her ex-boyfriend.

Information Nigeria recalls that photos of her bruised face had surfaced following the assault which the rapper denied ever happened.

The young lady recalled a particular incident where the rapper stripped her naked, beat her up, recorded her and threatened to ruin her reputation on social media.

Gift said that her ex-boyfriend also threatened to kill her and he mentioned that he is very sure that his former record label boss, Davido would bail him out.

In her words;

“He was like do you think I cannot get away with anything? I will kill you right here and you will just die for nothing because Davido is going to get me out of it”, she said.

Read Also: Rapper Lil Frosh Leaks WhatsApp Conversations With Girlfriend To Prove His Innocence

Watch the video below: