Sad: Popular Nollywood Actor Is Dead

Friends of Nollywood actor, Okwy Chukwujekwu have just announced his demise in a video showing his alleged lifeless body in the backseat of a car.
Popular Nollywood actor, Okwy Chukwujekwu widely known as ‘Main Bossman’ is dead.
His colleague in the movie industry, Odira Nwobu, took to his Instagram page, and made the revelation as he uploaded a video of a lifeless Okwy Chukwujekwu in the backseat of a car.

“I do not know what to say and where to start. All i know is that this life is nothing. I am scared and still confused. I taught he was just acting for me but not on till BOSS enter ambulance motor going down to NNEWI.

“May your soul Rest In Peace my friend my brotherly my colleague. I AM SCARED I DO NOT KNOW WHO IS NEXT @main_bossman1 @main_bossman1 i wonder how your mother will feel like to hear this sad news. THIS IS NOT A MOVIE. A small clip of my friend lying dead.”

Source: Tori

1. oduwa martins

September 5, 2017 at 10:13 am

There is nothing in this life…May his gentle soul rest in peace

2. EmekaZuby

September 5, 2017 at 3:25 pm

the bossman why did death come now that you will produce more films so that we can be happy any time we see you on the movie. we love boss may your soul back to the Almighty GOD R I P DE BOSSMAN

3. gombe

September 6, 2017 at 1:38 am

good

4. chibuike emmanuel

September 6, 2017 at 2:34 pm

oooo my funniest actor may gentle soul rest in peace

5. Shakiru

September 6, 2017 at 7:48 pm

rip

6. emazy

September 6, 2017 at 11:47 pm

so sad to here this story
    ma his soul rest in perfect peace aman!!

7. smart

September 7, 2017 at 5:27 am

may his soul rest in perfect peace

8. Prince Toks

September 7, 2017 at 9:06 am

It’s so sad to lose a young and enthusiastic actor like that. It’s really painful. RIP Bossman

9. Oladimeji Oluwadare

September 7, 2017 at 12:32 pm

rest in peace

10. mimi

September 7, 2017 at 4:55 pm

RIp

11. Raymond

September 8, 2017 at 2:14 am

may his soul rest in peace ……

12. OKONKWO OKECHUKWU

September 8, 2017 at 12:47 pm

OKWY MY BROS, R I P WE LOVE U & 4EVER IN OUR MIND

13. Yakubu Mohammed

September 9, 2017 at 11:22 am

may your soul rest in peace

• Ebere

September 14, 2017 at 6:02 am

may his soul rest in peace

14. creekzy young

September 10, 2017 at 10:51 am

hmm, what a sad news…
    rest in peace main boss man

15. De Sunmax

September 11, 2017 at 9:03 pm

De main bigbig de bossman why so soon, may your soul
    rest in peace.

16. KingAlwell

September 11, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Soooooo sad. May ur soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.

17. offordum anthony

September 12, 2017 at 8:19 am

may his soul rest in peace
    amen

18. offordum anthiny

September 12, 2017 at 8:22 am

when I heard the story I thought that it was just a joke. but I the realize that it wasn’t a joke bossman may your soul rest in perfect peace. amen

19. olatubosu

September 13, 2017 at 4:45 pm

may his soul rest in peace ijn amen

Meghan Markle Reveals She Had Miscarriage In July

Erstwhile Hollywood actress and Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, has revealed she went through a miscarriage in July. The Duchess dropped this shocking revelation in an opinion article for the New York Times.

According to the 39-year-old wife of Britain’s Prince Harry, losing a child comes with “unbearable pain”. Describing the incident, she said the day started normally as she went about her usual activities which includes preparing breakfast and feeding the dogs.

Read AlsoMeghan Markle, Prince Harry Announce Decision To Resign As ‘Senior Royals’

This was until she felt a sudden sharp cramp as she was changing her first’s son’s diaper which caused her to fall on the floor with him in her arms.

“I knew, as I clutched my firstborn child, that I was losing my second,” she wrote.

Banky W, Adesua Etomi Celebrate Third Wedding Ceremony With Sweet Messages

Banky W and Adesua Etomi-Wellington

Banky W and Adesua Etomi-Wellington

It has been three years since popular showbiz couple, Banky W and Adesua Etomi-Wellington tied the nuptial knot in the presence of their family and friends.

The couple penned sweet messages to each other as they celebrate their third wedding anniversary on Wednesday.

Taking to Instagram, Banky W took a trip down the memory lane as he shared video clips from their wedding ceremony which took place in 2017 and this brought on nostalgia. The singer and politician noted that the only reason they have been together for this long is because they made a firm decision to make God the solid foundation of their marriage.

Banky W disclosed that his marriage to Adesua is the second best decision of his entire life with re-dedicating his life to Christ being the first.

In his words;

“3 years ago, Susu and I made the decision to love each other forever. But the only reason forever is even possible, is because we made the decision to make God our foundation. And while a foundation is the part of the house that people don’t see, it’s by far the most important.

Because you can fix cracks in the walls, refurbish the rooms and repaint the halls, but you can’t get the foundation wrong if you want any chance of the house standing at all. The structural integrity of a house requires a foundation that is built to last.

I recently heard a Pastor say that love can’t keep a marriage going… he said it takes God and commitment. I think maybe he had a bit of a misunderstanding of what love really means. Because… well, God IS love. And love is commitment. Without both, it certainly isn’t love and it definitely won’t work. People sometimes think Susu led me to God. But it’s not true. God led me to Susu. And He has kept us through it all.

Marrying @adesuaetomi is the 2nd best decision I made in my adult life. The best was re-dedicating my life to Christ.

Susu, I am thankful for you, and grateful to you. You are everything I want and much more than I deserve. You mean the world to me and I intend to spend the rest of my life proving it. I love you now more than ever.
3 years down, I’m looking forward to forever.

I love you. Happy Anniversary Shuga.

#BAAD2017 #BAAD2020 #BAADforever

“Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud…It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”
– 1 Cor 13:4..8

“… and the rains descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.”
– Matt 7:26″

Adesua, on the other hand, showered praises on her husband and she mentioned that she would love to remain his wife till they are both old and grey and maybe in heaven as well.

The actress wrote:

“Three years? Seems like yesterday. Seems like forever.
Three years with my bestie.
Everyone knows you’re my husband but today I want to thank you for being my best friend.
The most attentive, loving, funny, caring, inspiring friend I have ever had.
I thought I knew how to love but omo, you have schooled me.
I never knew it was possible to be with someone this long and not have it be riddled with tons of fights. I’m glad for our low voiced intense conversations. Lol
You don’t make me feel crazy, I don’t have to yell before I’m heard. I don’t have to worry. I don’t second guess how you feel about me. I know I’m valued, as I should be.
Thank you bubz, for just being a correct human being. For the heart that you have. For being quick to be sorry when you’re wrong (whispers…even when you’re not. Lol) (I do the same sha)
For not putting your ego before us. For giving me a home that’s my safe haven. I’m grateful for the home we have built. I always look forward to coming home and it takes a lot to even get me out of the house. Lol.
God has done the most marvellous things these past 3 years. May he continue to be the 3rd cord in this threefold cord. As long as he lives and he shields and we keep him part of our lives, we will never be easily broken.
Apart from Jesus, you are def the light of my life.
May that light continue to shine brighter and brighter.
You, my darling are a force to be reckoned with and the world will remember your name.
@bankywellington I love you doesn’t seem to suffice anymore but I’ll say it anyway. I love you with every fibre of my being. Let’s do this till we’re old and grey and maybe in heaven too?
#BAADFOREVER”

Read Also: ‘You are a disgrace, both home and abroad’ – Adesua Etomi-Wellington slams Lauretta Onochie

See their posts below:

The singer's post

The singer’s post

Continuation

Continuation

Burna Boy Makes History As The First Nigerian Artist To Be Nominated At The Dutch Edison Awards

‘Nothing Happened’ - Burna Boy Says After He Was Reportedly Involved In An Accident

Nigerian artist, Damini Ogulu, professionally known as Burna Boy, is expanding the outreach of African music to the global market by becoming the first Nigerian artist to be nominated at the Edison Awards, a Dutch music prize equivalent to the American Grammys.

The Afro-fusion musician has been nominated in the category of ‘Best World Album’ for his album released in 2019, ‘African Giant’.

Read AlsoBurna Boy Snags 2021 Grammy Nomination

The Jury motivation for nominating the album reads:

“The Nigerian Burna Boy is a sensation in world and pop music. His music is unmistakably African, but fits seamlessly into today’s pop music culture. ‘African Giant’ contains a challenging mix of Rap, RnB, Reggae and African pop music and reminds at times of the also Nigerian great Fela Kuti.”

See his nomination below: