Connect with us

Entertainment

‘I have filed for divorce from my wife Faryal’ – Amir Khan says as he questions if she’s even pregnant (Video)

Published

on

British boxer, Amir Khan, has announced he has filed for divorce from his wife Faryal Makhdoom after the pair’s public break-up.

Khan’s four-year marriage to the American beauty blogger collapsed last month, with both accusing each other of cheating.

In a video message, he shared with his fans on Snapchat yesterday, the 30-year old announced that they are officially not together and even questioned his estranged wife’s claims she is pregnant with their second child.

Speaking to his followers, Khan said: ‘So me and Faryal are not together. I have filed for a divorce.

‘I hear that she has just announced that she is pregnant. She didn’t tell me. I had to read it on social media.

‘I’m always going to be there for my kids [if] we’re not married. We’re not together but my kids are everything to me.

‘I don’t know if it’s true that she is pregnant or not, time will tell, but in the meantime, I’m there for Lamaisah. She’s everything to me.

‘If there is another kid then I am going to be there to show my support and be there for Faryal, but we both think it’s not healthy to be together.

‘It’s not healthy for the kids. I don’t want my children to see us fighting. We are officially not together.’

Khan’s announcement comes a day after he was spotted at a concert in Dubai with his hand placed on a mystery woman’s bum.

The couple who got married in 2013 have a 3-year-old daughter Lamaisah Khan.

Watch the video below…

Source; Linda Ikeji’s blog

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

‘We Will Never Forget Lekki Massacre’ – Rapper M.I. Abaga

Published

on

'We Will Never Forget Lekki Massacre' - Rapper M.I. Abaga
Rapper M.I Abaga Launches Search For Man Who Approached His 15-Year-Old Niece

M.I Abaga

Nigerian rapper, Jude Abaga, popularly known as MI, has reacted to the massacre that took place at the #EndSARS protest ground at Lekki Tollgate. The rapper and entertainment entrepreneur took to his Twitter page to condemn the killing and state that the night will not be erased from history.

In his words:

“WE WILL NEVER FORGET THE NIGHT OUR GOVERNMENT KILLED US FOR ASKING THEM NOT TO KILL US #LekkiMassacre #EndSARS #CrimesAgainstHumanity”

Read AlsoVector, MI Abaga End Beef (Video)

The shooting of unarmed peaceful protesters by military officers on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 has received global attention with international political dignitaries and celebrities using their Twitter platforms to tweet regarding the incident.

See MI Abaga’s post below:

MI Abaga’s Twitter post

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Lekki Massacre Totally Unacceptable: Comedian Alibaba

Published

on

Lekki Massacre Totally Unacceptable: Comedian Alibaba
Alibaba

Alibaba

Nigerian comedian, Alibaba, has reacted to the shooting of unarmed protesters at Lekki Tollgate by military officers on Tuesday, October 20, 2020.

The veteran comedian cum actor and events compere took to his Instagram page to condemn the incident. Part of his post reads:

“The biggest mistake any democratically elected government can make, is to hand over its control to the military. Because in doing that, you have undermined the constitution, you have canceled the purpose of the National Assembly, made nonsense of the Supreme Court and confirmed that the Presidency cannot manage the country’s affairs.

Read AlsoComedian Alibaba Disowns Dino Melaye

By sending soldiers to the street, government is clearly, Planting that idea, without knowing it, that the ultimate leadership is in the hands of the soldiers.”

See his full post below:

The comedian’s post

Continue Reading

Entertainment

‘Our Ultimate Goal Is Not To Destroy Our Country’ – Actress Damilola Adegbite

Published

on

'Our Ultimate Goal Is Not To Destroy Our Country' - Actress Damilola Adegbite
Damilola Adegbite

Damilola Adegbite

Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite, has stated that the goal of Nigerian protesters has never been to destroy the country. The movie star took to her Instagram page to post a black post with a caption that reads:

“Nobody saw this coming. Nobody. Maybe only people who had inside information. This extreme approach was not expected! The youths of Nigeria only asked for assurances! Moving forward, we need damage control. We need to calm the tension. Please.

Read AlsoActress Damilola Adegbite Acquires Brand New Range Rover

Lets use our platforms to calm this storm. Our ultimate goal is to make our country better, not to destroy it. Lives are being lost. This is not the goal. Please stay alive, for your friends and your family who love and need you! This is too much.”

See her post below:

The actress’ post

 

Continue Reading

Trending