Uncategorized

“My neighbour’s wife leaves the door open while bathing whenever her husband is away, what should I do?”

Below, as written by the narrator:

Straight to the point. I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen

I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen is to share with another tenant.

Is one-storey building which the up was taking by d landlord and the ground floor is for me and one man and his wife. So we are not much. Maybe because before I moved in, my neighbour has been staying alone at d ground floor that they don’t lock d bathroom while bathing especially the woman since d husband hardly stays around.

The woman should be in her late 20s or early 30s with a son. She still appears sexy much like other young ladies.

One day I woke up late and as I move out towards d bathroom the door was open and the bathroom is calm so I was not expecting somebody inside but as I walk pass behold my neighbours wife Unclad bathing. I immediately turned back and left. This has continued that she don’t even care.

Sometimes while am cooking she will be taking her bath while d door will be partially closed or not.

But I observed if her husband is around she will be locking d bathroom very well while bathing but once her husband is off she continues. I don’t know what she has in mind and I don’t know what to do about it. Am scared one day am going to have sex with the woman.

Please, what will I do?

1. Mikemore

August 22, 2017 at 6:25 am

One thing must kill a man… Nawa ooo….

2. Simon John Jeggi

August 22, 2017 at 7:51 am

From your observation, it seems like you want it. Never dare go to someone’s wife no matter what, unless you want to attract calamity to yourself.

3. Alexee

August 22, 2017 at 10:35 am

Ask Google what to do

4. Diligent boy

August 22, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Have s*x with her if shes agrees

5. omotayo agoro

August 22, 2017 at 4:16 pm

you are a thief

6. Ferrari

August 22, 2017 at 6:17 pm

Baba carry go

7. Ferrari

August 22, 2017 at 6:23 pm

why are you coming the young man a thief………………………

8. Cicero

August 22, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Help her close the door na. Be a good samaritan, Oloshi.

• oluwole

August 23, 2017 at 1:19 am

do it and be destroyed

9. Vembera

August 23, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Brother, it’s true that things like this happen every day but I advise you confront her about the act then she will know you know but you are less likely to be skewed to hell with it. Dam it.

10. Joe

August 24, 2017 at 10:06 pm

Temptation get size o. Na wah! RUN!!!

11. mighty j

September 3, 2017 at 1:13 pm

mind ur onw business an not another’s man wife

12. ahmedusman

January 26, 2018 at 4:44 pm

be careful , it is an abormination. just seek for another house.

13. Nelson Brown

February 7, 2018 at 10:40 am

The devil is playing a music of shame and disgrace and want to dance to the tune, my brother be careful otherwise you will regret ever coming to this world. The is another Basheba

14. Daddy

June 1, 2019 at 10:03 am

It may be a set up run for your life.

15. akawu

August 13, 2019 at 7:00 am

Tell her husband.

16. Mikejonat

October 25, 2019 at 10:05 am

You will die, oh you also want to so you are already dead!!!

17. Moinina

October 25, 2019 at 1:25 pm

My brother call the husband and the lady and discuss the issue before you are buried alive ooh

18. Ibrahim IL

November 9, 2019 at 12:25 pm

The woman wants to destroy you so report to husband to monitor her activities and always leave the house if possible when she want to bath.

19. Rowland

December 13, 2019 at 11:04 am

pack out for your own good

20. Chizi emma

December 19, 2019 at 11:53 am

my bros the bible flee fornication I cor. 6:18, run away for your dear life

Uncategorized

Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq Declares 24-hour Curfew

Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq Declares 24-hour Curfew
Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq Declares 24-hour Curfew

Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq

Following the outbreak of violence in some quarters of the State, Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State has declared a 24-hour Curfew on the state starting on Saturday.

Governor Abdulrazaq made this known in a statewide broadcast on Friday night.

Recall that on Friday some residents of Ilorin, the Kwara State capital stormed the warehouses where the government stored COVID-19 palliatives expected to be distributed to citizens.

Also Read: BREAKING: Lagos Government Relaxes Curfew

The warehouses, located at the cargo warehouse of the International airport in Ilorin as well as the agro-mall located in the Sango area of the state were totally ransacked as residents struggled to pack as much food items as they could.

Abdulrazaq said, “Lives are being threatened. Businesses are being looted. Public properties have been targeted. This is unacceptable. It is not who we are.

“To curb these acts of criminalities, I hereby declare a 24-hour curfew in Ilorin metropolis from midnight today October 23rd, 2020. This is in line with Sections 1, 2, and 4 of the Public Order Act Chapter 382 Laws of Federation of Nigeria 2004.

“People are urged to stay indoors in compliance with this curfew. This will be reviewed as we watch developments.

“Our observation is that what has happened today is not a protest, it cannot be defended under any guide, it was a pure act of criminality as some people are hiding under the guise of nationwide protest.”

Uncategorized

Lagos Policemen Brutalise PUNCH Journalists For Covering #EndSARS Protest

Lagos Policemen Brutalise PUNCH Journalists For Covering #EndSARS Protest

Two PUNCH journalists, Femi Dawodu and Segun Odunayo, were on Wednesday brutalised by policemen guarding the Lagos State House of Assembly in Ikeja.

The duo had gone to cover events around the Alausa area, a major demonstration ground of the #EndSARS protesters calling for a total overhaul of the Nigeria Police Force.

According to the PUNCH, both Odunayo and Dawodu were recording a live video of activities in the area when the policemen accosted them and ordered them to stop the recording.

After showing the policemen their identity cards, indicating that they are journalists covering #EndSARS protests and monitoring compliance with the government-imposed curfew, the policemen became annoyed and pounced on them.

Odunayo said the policemen tortured them for four hours, adding that they stripped them of their clothes, laid them on the floor, beat them with a stick and guns, and took a video recording of them while torturing them at the Lagos State House of Assembly.

Odunayo said, “Femi and I were at the Secretariat in Alausa around 7 am and were doing a live video of the activities going on in the area. We were heading back to the expressway when a group of armed policemen accosted us at the Lagos State House of Assembly roundabout and immediately collected our phones. We showed them our ID cards, but they refused to let us go.

“What got the policemen annoyed was that we saw them using a stick and a rubber to beat a young man, and during the live video, they heard me saying that they were beating someone. So, after they arrested us, they tortured us and demanded that we should do another live video denying the statement, but we refused.

“Each Time we refused, they slapped us, used a stick to beat us, used the butt of their guns to hit our heads and bodies after stripping us of our clothes. All they wanted was for us to do another live broadcast to claim that we lied and we didn’t because we told the truth.”

Dawodu said it took the intervention of the state Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi before they were released at the Alausa Police Station, adding that before their release, the policemen took their details, including their addresses, took a video record of them and threatened to go after them if any negative report was published about what happened.

He said, “The policemen were transferring the aggression of what is happening regarding the #EndSARS protest on us. They later took us to the Divisional Police Station in Alausa, and if not for the DPO, the policemen guarding the LSHA that arrested us would have done more grievous things to us.

“The PPRO and the DPO later spoke with them, and we were released.

“But despite his intervention, we were told to write statements. They collected our details, address, took video recordings of us making false statements during the torture, and threatened to use it to blackmail and go after us if we end up doing any bad report against them.”

Sahara Reporters

Uncategorized

CCTV At Lekki Toll Gate Was Not Removed -Lekki Concession Company Says

CCTV At Lekki Toll Gate Was Not Removed -Lekki Concession Company Says

Lekki Concession Company in their press release has debunked the rumour that the Lekki Toll Gate CCTV camera was not removed.

Lekki, Ikoyi tolls will rise on February 1 – LCC - Ivory NG

According to the press release by the company which condemns the unlawful killings of the peaceful protesters said no one gave the order for the removal of the Closed Circuit Television System as the CCTV is still intact as of the time of this report.

Speaking further, the concession company revealed that if the CCTV was to be removed, it would require the use of machinery to reach the heights that they have been installed.

Read the release report below;

Image