How I Slept with a Dog in Victoria Island For Money – Lagos Girl

A student living in the commercial capital of Nigeria, Lagos has recounted her rare s*xual experience with an Alsatian dog as organised by some white men for a huge amount of money.

Relationship adviser and psychologist Joro Olumofin has broken the internet with a shocking story of bestiality involving a seemingly young lady.

According to the story, the person in question who is orphaned and poverty-striken signed up for the odd s*x for financial benefits. This clandestine activity took place at the highbrow Victoria Island of Lagos with foreigners in charge.

The s*x was reportedly explosive and ever since, she has been lusting after dogs.

Read her story below:

1. Bamidele

July 25, 2017 at 7:12 am

You need Jesus in your life. Repent of your sins, forsake your sins and accept Jesus. Then go for deliverance

2. DAVID

July 25, 2017 at 8:36 am

Go for deliverance at Synagogue Church of all Nation (SCOAN).

3. pst john Elijah

July 25, 2017 at 11:07 am

first and foremost accept you have sinned against the almighty GOD, secondly you need to confess of this sin then repent, surrender your life to the LORD Jesus Christ as your personal LORD and saviour, my sister do something about your life before it’s too late, deliverance is the way out for you. may de LORD help you, however I can by God’s grace lead you in deliverance where GOD will take this reproach off your life.

4. Vivian Umude

July 25, 2017 at 11:22 am

Simply locate the white guys and entertain them again but this time tell them they don’t have to pay that it’s free and all the pleasure are yours. Gbam!

• Thelma

July 26, 2017 at 9:19 am

great counselor!

• Mc Sunboy

August 7, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Its not good giving such an advice to a fellow my dear

5. Anex

July 25, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Go to synagogue Church Lagos and the dog sex flee off ur mind

6. Eric

July 25, 2017 at 4:14 pm

I can satisfy you more than that dog if you will pay me good amount of money I promised you .just give me a try you will never forget me in your life time I promised you. I live in Benin city Edo state . cal me on 08169887890 . give me a try you will beg me to stop by d time I handle you with sex. I can sex 4 three hours without releasing.

• Ifeanyi

October 23, 2018 at 1:09 pm

Dirty statement

7. debo

July 25, 2017 at 5:40 pm

I pity u so much cos if u know what u did u will hate ur self till u will die

8. ola

July 26, 2017 at 8:48 am

Go mountain Of Fire and miracles ministry for deliverance.

9. Enyinnaya Williams (Bishop)

July 26, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Young girl, did you really considered the havoc, damage, curse you brought to your destiny and family as well? Did you know that God placed a previous death penalty for any body that have intercourse with animal? If you refuse to repent totally from your heart, to seek for God’s mercy, then suffering, bondage and untold calamity await your generation. Did you know the dog? did you know those men that were watching? the money they paid you, did you know where it came from? the dogs you are seeing in your dream, do you what it signifies?

please ask Jesus to forgive you your sins, accept him as your Lord and personal savior. is not about satisfying your desire, but understand the gravity of what you have done already. if you don’t, your unborn children will have covenant with dogs(Devil or demons of immorality)

Paul speaking in Romans 1 to the end that those who indulge in sex perversion are subject to death. The money is taking good care of your body, but your soul will languish in hell if you by pride refuse to seek Jesus on acceptable time.

Any Bible believing church can lead you to Christ, is not about big church. go to appropriate channel, probably a true man of God, confess to him, he will you to Christ. You will start a new life.

Thanks.

10. GT

July 27, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Sadducees and Pharisees… Do you have to criticize her? Can’t you just suggest a solution and let go do it… Why ll she seek for help if she doesn’t understand the dangers. You ain’t better. pls dear, go for medical check up and go to any Bible believing church around you.

11. ifeanyi

July 29, 2017 at 1:29 am

Go to the Lord’s Chosen church and be delivered… for its only God can save n help u……..total repentance is required of u my beloved sister… Tnx

12. simon dele

July 29, 2017 at 12:18 pm

your generation will suffer untold calamities you brought to them….go and repent….read ur bible anytime the devil reminds you….in your words that white powder was inserted in d dogs nose…look for inhanser for your man and u won’t regret it

13. lagosboi

July 31, 2017 at 12:09 pm

give ur life to Christ and belief in God cos I only him that can save u

14. Abdullah

July 31, 2017 at 3:39 pm

I have unbelievable prayer for you and think I can help … Be wise
    Life of this world is only enjoyment of a few deception

15. Domnick

August 1, 2017 at 8:12 am

We all fall into similar temptations, we might not be slaves to dogs or whatever, we all sometime have or are slaves to things of this world, but I am lucky, WE are lucky, my sister you should partake in this luck… GRACE… Bask in this grace… It has been given, seek it, enjoy it, and TRY hard to sing whenever you’re gonna be depressed. GOD bless you. God loves you.

16. dike Chinonso

August 6, 2017 at 2:57 pm

I am not sure you did this, you complain about , may be you are joking but if serious ADD me and you will hear from me and your problem is small to handle

17. GENERAL

August 6, 2017 at 8:08 pm

YOU AIN’T DONE NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT PEOPLE DO FOR MONEY . CLEAN YOUR CONSCIENCE & GO AHEAD WITH YOUR LIFE.

18. Fabulous guy

August 10, 2017 at 9:27 am

accept Jesus Today and your life will never be the same. is not too late and can never be late to accept Jesus Christ so don’t think its too late. Christ is the only solution to your problem. just say this prayer along with me. “Lord Jesus come into my life today, I know that am a sinner, but am willing to turn a new life in Christ. Amen. just say those prayers with your heart and you are saved.

19. Stella Dada

September 20, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Hmm, what a shamefully act. What do you even want to use the money for after you have succeeded in losing your dignity.

20. Dele

October 1, 2018 at 10:38 am

Youth need to change.
    I m not use to pick any lady but have make up mind to get someone married but due to the
    lady this generation sleep with young guy has discourage me.

Any lady have see and study their attitude toward man and how she spend her life in society.
    I use this opportunity to develop business idea without sleep with them or give them any money.

Another person attitude leading to someone to rich and get up from poverty.

21. Clement

October 17, 2018 at 12:25 am

Go to Mountain of and miracles ministries (MFM) for Deliverance. God is there. You re not the first I have heard about in situations like this. Others have been delivered, you too can be. Thanks

22. dera

October 27, 2018 at 4:35 pm

Some people here will be preaching and condemning the lady as if they haven’t committed any sin? The did is done, it’s the way out. My dear, see a psychologist and meet a pastor not those ones that will be judging or condemning u or use u to preach in the church as if they sabi pass Jesus. Just careful look for a good pastor and be prayerful too. Nothing pass God and I know you will overcome it.

23. Leonard Orji Offor

December 15, 2018 at 4:35 pm

Such an evil white men should be taken out of our nation with immediate effect or the will be making such evil things and going back to their evil country to sale it and making money out of it. We should do everything possible to get the white man who did this out of our country.

Tech News

TECNO Stormed Computer Village with BBNaija’s OZO to Wrap up its Black Friday Sales Activities

The month of November is always known for its intense sales activities because the best deals of the year come
during the Black Friday Period. For TECNO, Africa Number One mobile brand, it was the time to reward its
customers with massive discounts and various gift items while also unveiling some of its new devices.

The brand in collaboration with SLOT stormed computer village as part of the events to wrap up its black Friday
sale activities, hosted BBNaija’s Ozoemena Chukwu to a hangout at SLOT Ikeja.

Fans and customers had a fun time interacting with the handsome celebrity while enjoying discount offers on
TECNO devices. Different deals and gift items were up for grabs as customers who made purchases at the store
enjoyed 50% discounts on Spark 5, Camon 16 Series and 100% cashback on the Spark 5 Pro.

The major highlight of the event was the presentation prizes to lucky winners. Customers who participated in
the spin the wheel game won gifts items such as Bluetooth Speaker; Power Bank and kettle while those who
participated in the Scratch and Win Promo won for themselves different deals ranging from 50% to 100%
cashback.

TECNO also introduced two latest devices-the Spark GO 2020-powered by Google Android 10 Go Edition and a
TECNO POVA. POVA means ‘Powering Optimal Value and Ambitions’ is a rebrand of the popular battery series
formerly known as Pouvoir was inspired by the zeal to deliver budget-friendly smartphones with superior
gaming experience.

The first of its kind 6.8-inch TECNO POVA, is powered by Mediatek Helio G80 octa-core processor and hyper-
engine game technology that transforms gameplay experience giving ultimate stability and a high refresh rate.
Additionally, users will benefit from the “Game Space,” “Game Mode,” and “Game Assistant 2.0” features,
allowing them to switch to the “do not disturb” function, a much-anticipated experience all gamers will
absolutely enjoy.

The TECNO POVA is also equipped with a power-packed multitasking effect ramped up by 6GB RAM and 128GB
of internal memory. The device also has a 6000mAh super big battery, 18W Dual IC Flash charger, a standby
time of 30 days and the ability to play music for 8 days straight, on just a single charge. It’s the perfect
smartphone offering a way to worry less about low battery.

The new devices are available for purchase this November and for the rest of November, customers will enjoy
amazing discounts, instant and mega prizes on TECNO devices.

Ezekwesili Reacts To Nigerian Govt’s Threat To Sanction CNN

Ezekwesili Reacts To Nigerian Govt’s Threat To Sanction CNN

Former Nigeria’s Minister of Education, Dr. Obaigeli Ezekwesili

Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, has reacted to a statement by the Nigerian government demanding that CNN be sanctioned.

On Thursday, Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, expressed that CNN should be sanctioned for its investigations which he described as irresponsible journalism.

Also Read: #EndSars: UK Parliament Set To Debate The Sanction Of Buhari’s Regime Over #LekkiMassacre

The minister also insisted that there was no mass killing at Lekki toll-gate, adding that it was a ‘Massacre with no bodies’

Reacting to the development, Ezekwesili, mocked the government over its threats at CNN.

She queried the reason for Judicial panels on the #EndSARS crisis if the government has closed its minds to information based on evidence.

She wrote:

News Feed

Man shares chat with mother who is trying to hustle a girl for him to marry

A Nigerian man identified as Opata Efungwu has shared his chat with his mother who is trying so hard to get a lady for him to marry.

From the chat with he shared, his mom sent a photo of a lady to him, and asked him to decide if he would want to see her when he comes home for Christmas.

“Check if you will like to see this girl in December when you come home for Christmas or not. If you will like to have her number or not. I still want to show you another person if you want me to”, his mom wrote.

Sharing the conversation on his Instagram page, he wrote;

“This life if someone told me when I was younger that a time will come when my mom will be hustling girls for me, I would never have believed it”.