Adunni Adewale, popularly known as Adunni Ade is a fast rising Nollywood actress who rose to fame from Date Gone Bad, a comedy skit that made waves online.
Adunni known to be very stylish is one of the Nigerian celebrities who may have a fashion fetish as the mother of two is frequently seen spotting a face cap on one ensemble or the other.
Stargist.com presents you with 12 times she has slayed with her face caps.
1. This all black ensemble with a touch of white is everything. Adunni’s face cap game is exceptional.
2. Adunni Ade still killed the ‘boss lady’ look even with her face cap on
3. She looked chic in white shorts, black shirts and a black face cap
4. In her Ankara detailed shirt, white sneakers and back face cap. Adunni, indeed came to slay.
5. At 2016 Headies awards night, Adunni owned the red carpet with this ensemble
6. Adunni Ade on a dark blue jeans, plain white top and blue face cap.
7. This silky material that looks just like ‘Adire’ looked amazing on her. The face cap sealed the deal.
8. She looked fabulous in her dark green face cap paired with beige pants.
9. Here, she takes the risk to rock her face cap with a maxi gown.
10. In her monochrome cargo pants, Adunni Ade still looked glam with the face cap.
11. The mother of two paired up this dark green face cap with matching trousers.
12.Adunni Ade effortlessly rocked her face cap with a grey/white coloured shirt dress alongside matching socks and sneakers.
‘Be Grateful For Every Second Of Your Life’ – Mercy Eke
Winner of BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ season 4, Mercy Eke, has advised everyone to be grateful for every second. The reality TV star and entrepreneur took to her Twitter page to share beautiful photos of herself with the simple caption that reads:
“Be grateful for every second of your life”
Information Nigeria recalls the former video vixen and model has been actively involved in the End SARS protests. She not only used her social media platforms for campaign. She also took to the streets to lend her support to the movement.
Also, she recently advised people to shun tribalism as the fight against police brutality concerns every Nigerian regardless of tribe.
See her post below:
“Love Doesn’t Exist In Nigeria, Everyone Now Belongs To The Streets” – Rapper Ycee
Popular Nigerian rapper, Oludemilade Martin Alejo, also known as Ycee, is of the opinion that true love no longer exists in the country.
In a video sighted on social media, the ‘Dakun’ crooner was heard saying that there is no love in the country and people now belong to the ‘streets’.
In his words;
“Omo wahala for who no marry him first love cause like this in Nigeria, love is over.
Everybody is in the streets now. The word, ‘street’ so now we are going to find out,” he said.
Watch the video below:
Davido Condemns Looting, Destruction Of Private Businesses
Popular Nigerian singer, Davido has condemned those behind the widespread looting and vandalization of public and private properties in the country.
The singer, in a string of tweets, expressed his disapproval over the act, as he stated that it needs to stop because it is unreasonable.
Taking to his Twitter page on Sunday, he wrote;
“It is painful that what started as a peaceful protest has been hijacked and turned into complete Anarchy, in total disrespect to those that lost their lives during the Peaceful protest. This is def not the way to honour those that lost their lives while protesting peacefully,”
“What is there to gain from burning and looting private businesses that provide employment to our own people?? Or burgling or burning houses belong to innocent citizens?! Or burning Buses that our own people depend on for transport to go to work and go about their lives???”
“Why burn police stations, when one of our demands was better police welfare and training??? Please stop stop stop stop! It all makes no sense whatsoever !! If you know anybody partaking in this, tell them to stop!!”
Read Also: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Tattoos Son’s Name, Ifeanyi On Her Wrist
See his tweets below:
- Metro News19 hours ago
Femi Otedola Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting
- Entertainment18 hours ago
‘We Need A Female President Now, More Than Ever’ – Actress Sylvia Oluchy
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Wizkid Spotted At His Babymama’s Birthday Party (Video)
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘Being Bitter, Quarrelsome And Outrightly Foolish Does Not Make You A Feminist’ – Actress Queen Nwokoye
- National News5 hours ago
Lagos Govt Reviews Curfew Time
- National News19 hours ago
If Nigeria Doesn’t Restructure, It Will Break Up – Gani Adams
- Entertainment17 hours ago
‘Nigeria Should Be A YouTube Channel Or A Netflix Movie’ – BBNaija’s Kimoprah
- News Feed19 hours ago
Man leaves psychiatric hospital with stolen bed in Calabar (Video)