Paul Okoye Replies Davido; “who Has The 30 Billion In The Account Now?”

Davido asked;“How do you live here but drive this poo. How do you live here but drive all this?”

Paul responded by saying, “It is well @davidoofficial because I have light and Water 24Hours and it’s central in Victoria Island,” he added saying “I’m a landlord. Paid in full. In few weeks I will surprise U.”

The surprise that Paul Okoye was talking about came too soon when he published a video in his Instagram page of his still uncompleted mansion; “Victoria Island landlord Association not Lekki River Niger Street #VI landlord @davidoofficial @fuzengn”

Paul and Davido also came to a conclusion when the entertainment mogul asked the singer who was the boss and who has 30 billion in the account.

Keep scrolling to see all posts;

Source: Instagram

1. Omotola

June 2, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Davido O.B.O THERE IS GOD O.

2. A-Reece

June 2, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Davido never did any street struggle or hustling; he cannot never be like Psquare, Wizkid, Phyno, Olamide n the likes. Dude should shut up and mind his own biness

3. Play Lagu

June 17, 2017 at 1:19 am

mobade va soulio

4. ifeoma

June 17, 2017 at 12:32 pm

its all a comoflague

5. mudiza

June 17, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Even in south africa we love davido

6. pauloo

June 19, 2017 at 8:58 am

Chai….

7. patience

June 19, 2017 at 9:00 am

this money… all in 1 person’s hand sha…. There is God ooo… Davido will you keep quiet?

8. Tory Lanez

June 19, 2017 at 9:07 am

hmmm coool

9. Mp3 addict

June 22, 2017 at 8:28 pm

It is well

10. Songz

June 22, 2017 at 8:31 pm

These dudes seem to have a lot of money.

11. stafaband

July 13, 2017 at 6:49 pm

mobade va soulio

12. hdpunjab

August 13, 2017 at 8:00 am

Nice Post

13. Jane

September 20, 2017 at 1:31 am

It’s all camouflage jooor….

14. Jenny

September 20, 2017 at 1:32 am

Thaty Bullion Boys, Oluwa Show me the way!!!

15. Paul Nwachukwu

October 13, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Absolutely @Jenny. Oluwa please show them the way out.

16. metrolagu

Thanks For information sir

26. ruanglagu

May 9, 2019 at 6:36 am

Nice one

27. IndoMusik

October 21, 2019 at 11:29 am

This website so very beautiful and perfect

28. bursamp3

Good jobs bro

32. Travelagu

December 31, 2019 at 12:05 am

Being good is choice

33. MetroLagu

January 14, 2020 at 7:11 pm

wow, I hope to be like him.

34. SportsFan

anjay banyak orang indo

41. gudang lagu

September 29, 2020 at 3:40 am

ok thanks you lor

42. mp3 lagu

September 29, 2020 at 1:41 pm

rasanya seperti anda ingin berubah jadi ironjink

43. ladang mp3

November 22, 2020 at 5:17 pm

ok bro good

OAP Toolz Recounts How Almost Everyone In Her Home Tested Positive For COVID-19

Toolz

Toolz

Media personality, Tolu Demuren alias Toolz, has narrated how she and the members of her household tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

The on-air personality, in a string of tweets, mentioned that she was mainly concerned about her two children but fortunately, they did not contract the virus. Toolz also revealed that they have all fully recovered in her home.

In her words;

“Feeling super thankful to God today! This time last month, we were going through a very scary period! Almost everyone in our house (including myself) tested positive for Covid-19.

I was just about to return to work after my maternity, and it all started with Captain complaining of ‘malaria-like’ symptoms. He had them for a few days, and didn’t seem to get any better…so we ended up taking him to hospital.

He had taken a Covid-19 test a few days before which was negative, so I thought it was a bad case of malaria. He was admitted with malaria and a bacterial infection we were told. After being given intravenous antibiotics and other meds he still wasn’t getting better.

I decided to move him to a different hospital, and they tested again, and he ‘blew up’ the test according to the doctor. My body went cold, and my first thought was ‘OMG the babies!!’. Then a short while later, I thought about myself. I did a rapid test, and it was positive.

Neither of us initially had the common symptoms- no coughing, no breathing issues…although I later lost my smell and taste. Captain was in hospital for a week and this was around the time of the Lekki shooting, so I was doubly terrified.

My main fear was the babies…especially our youngest son as he was just about 3 months old. We didn’t test them, but I was certain they had Covid too as we literally kiss and cuddle our boys every day. The doctor assured us that they wouldn’t be affected.

Thank God the doctor was right, other than a sneeze here & there, our babies were perfectly fine. I was generally ok too, just scared. Once you get that positive result, you get all these random symptoms you didn’t have before. My back would hurt…I’d be like hmmm corona oo

The weirdest thing was the taste and smell thing. Everything Captain had tasted bad, he’s a foodie so that was strange. One of my super powers is my sense of smell…and it just gradually faded. I actually put a bottle of bleach under my nose one day and…nothing.

I kept waiting to fall ill, and it didn’t happen. I started thinking I had indaboski blood, but then I had 2 days where I felt like I had the worst hangover in the world, then there was some fatigue, but I was generally ok.

Captain on the other hand felt super rundown, couldn’t keep food down, had cramping all over and a bunch of other symptoms. After a week, he came back home, and we finished our isolation period together.

After 2 weeks we all retested and were all thankfully Negative. Thanks to Almighty God for seeing us through, a big thank you to the doctors that looked after us… especially Dr Majekodunmi of Eurocare for the constant reassurance, and for taking my a million and one calls.

I’m super thankful I didn’t get it while I was pregnant. Imagine I travelled to have my baby, came back, did a 7 covid tests, and it was the 8th that was positive. The craziest thing was that a week before I legit told someone that there’s Covid in Lagos anymore. Silly me”, she concluded.

See the tweets below:

The OAP's tweets

The OAP’s tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

‘Many Christians Speak In Tongues But It’s Hard To Find Interpreters’ – Uti Nwachukwu

Popular media personality, Uti Nwachukwu, has come for Christians who speak in tongues without interpreters. The ex BBA winner took to his official Twitter account to state that he finds it weird that a lot of Christians speak in tongues without anyone to interpret the tongues, stating that it is contrary to what is in the Bible.

Read Also‘Nigerians Need To Learn Social Interaction’ – Uti Nwachukwu

His tweet reads:

“I find it sooo weird that a LOT of Christians speak in tongues, But till today I have not met ONE person that can interprete the tongues. Afterall the Bible (1 Cor 12 V10) says Holy Spirit gifts some with tongues and others with interpretation? Where are the INTERPRETERS?”

See his tweet below:

Nwachukwu’s tweet

‘Do Not Turn Your Mentor To Your Com wepetitor’, Helen Paul Advises

Popular Nigerian comedienne, Helen Paul, has taken to Instagram to share some words of advice. The stand-up comedienne cum TV host and actress shared a write-up on her page with a lengthy caption that states that it is only for the wise.

The post reads:

“Do not turn your mentor to your competitor, respect who saw the light before you… *Onlyforthewise*”

Read Also‘Happy Birthday My ‘Sugar Daddy’: – Helen Paul Celebrates Adebayo Salami

Part of her caption reads:

“Only the wise will understand this. E dey happen when they think they know it all… Learning for mentors too is necessary, leadership skills and training is very much needed. Understanding temperament and when to draw the line is very much needed.”

See her post below: