WONDERS AND BELIEVES ON ZUMA ROCK THAT WE GUESS YOU DIDN’T KNOW
- The top of the Zuma rock catches fire during the raining season. It does this when it is raining.
- In those days a clear audible strange sound of door opening and closing is heard. When this happens, sooner, a news about the dead of a big personality is heard.
- It is believed by our forefathers in those days that Zuma rock is the home of the deads i.e. when people die they believe that their spirits goes to the rock.
- It was believed by our forefathers that all masquerades comes from Zuma rock since masquerades are believed to be spirits of the deads .
- No spirits at any place around or afar that are as strong as those at Zuma rock.
- It was believed by our forefathers that Zuma rock is the umbilical cord of the earth.
- Our forefathers believed that Zuma rock is sitting on a very large source of underground water, that if the rock is pulled down, the water that will come out of it shall submerge an unimaginable expense of land.
- Our forefathers believed that before the end of time, Zuma rock shall be at the centre of a very large and densely populated settlement. With the movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja, and recent developments at Zuba, Madalla, Chaci, Zuma, Suleja, Gauraka, Kaduna Road, Dokwa, Dei-dei, Kubwa, and others is confirming the local belief.