Below you can see a rice based recipe for preparation of the anti-wrinkle mask that is going to give you smooth and glowing skin.
Ingredients You Need:
3 tablespoons of rice
– A tablespoon of milk
– One tablespoon of honey
When your rice is boiled, you need to strain it and separate the water where the rice boiled. Add one spoon of the heated milk in the rice and mix them well. At the end you can add the honey.
The procedure goes like this:
First you need to clean your face thoroughly and then apply the mask on dry skin. Leave it to act for a while, until it`s totally dry. Then, you can remove the mask and wash your face with the rice water.
The rice water acts as a skin moisturizer that can improve the circulation, prevent aging spots and reduce any inflammation. The healing properties of the rice water are going to give you pure and well-nourished skin. It also has some mild sun protective effects.
In order to obtain optimal results, repeat the procedure once a week. Your face is going to look ten years older
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Governor Bello Recovers From COVID-19 — After One Week In Isolation
Niger State Governor, Abubakar Bello, has tested negative for Coronavirus following the repeat of tests for the virus.
The development was disclosed in a statement released by his Chief Press Secretary, Mrs. Mary Noel-Berje, in Minna on Monday.
Gov. Bello had on Nov. 9, disclosed that he tested positive for COVID-19 on his Twitter account and thereafter went into isolation.
Noel-Berje in the statement noted that the Governor has been declared free of the virus and can now resume back to his official duties.
Bello joins the list of governors who have been infected with the coronavirus.
Other governors who have recovered from COVID-19 include Bala Mohammed of Bauchi, Seyi Makinde of Oyo, Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia, Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna, Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti, and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta.
Here Is A List Of Nigerian Foods That Cause Miscarriage
Pregnant women should avoid some common Nigerian foods that can cause miscarriage. These foods are beneficial to human beings, but they should not be eaten during – especially in the first three months – pregnancy because of some of their properties that can cause miscarriage.
Although Crabs are not poisonous, they shrink the uterus which could cause bleeding from the genitals and an eventual miscarriage.
This is not for pregnant women in their first trimester. This is because pineapple can cause contractions at such an early stage and this may finally lead to a miscarriage. The popular fruit also contains bromelain which works in softening the cervix. It also causes bleeding.
This is another popular fruit that can cause a miscarriage in the first trimester of pregnancy. The pawpaw seeds have enzymes that cause contractions which ultimately leads to a miscarriage.
- Uncooked eggs
This can also cause a miscarriage. As a pregnant woman, you should avoid eating uncooked eggs or mayonnaise which contains uncooked eggs in your first trimester. If you must eat eggs, make sure they are properly cooked with the egg yolk very solid before eating.
This is another food that can cause a miscarriage. Eating garlic will result in a stimulation of the uterus which may lead to contractions and pre-term labor that causes miscarriage.
- Entertainment13 hours ago
Faithia Williams Condoles Iyabo Ojo Over Mother’s Death
- National News17 hours ago
NLC, TUC Stage Walk Out From Meeting With FG
- National News16 hours ago
CCB Invitation: Magu Can’t Access Assets’ Documents, Says Lawyer
- Entertainment14 hours ago
“It’s Different And Classy” – Cardi B Praises Erica’s Fashion Style
- Metro News16 hours ago
Cult Violence: Wike Imposes Two-Week Curfew Around Okoro-Nu-Odu
- National News16 hours ago
Saraki Reacts To Kidnap, Killing Of Worshippers In Zamfara Mosque
- News Feed12 hours ago
Iyabo Ojo Finds Out Her Mum Lied About Her Age (Video)
- National News16 hours ago
Recession: Nigeria’s Economy On Way To Recovery, Says Osinbajo’s Aide