Here are nine signs you are missing out on the great things life has to offer, and how you can begin to start really living.
1. You are bored
Boredom is definitely a big sign you might need to shake things up a bit. From either being stuck in the same old routine, or just not letting yourself get out of your comfort zone, boredom can help you realize there is probably more you could be doing with your life.
Even something as simple as doing one thing new every day, even a small thing, could help get you out of the rut you’re in.
2. You are unhappy
Just as with boredom, being unhappy means something is probably missing from your life. From the outside, you may look as if you have all you need to be the happiest person on earth. You have a good job and good friends and live in a great place. But for some reason, all these things can’t seem to make you completely happy.
This means you should take a step back and take the time to identify the areas of your life you could be living more fully in. Maybe it means a new career. Maybe it means it’s time to get up and move somewhere new. When you do something new you may find that happiness you’ve been looking for.
3. You are passionless
What does it mean to be passionless? It means that with almost everything you do, you are on autopilot. There is no real motivation behind your work; you are just doing it to do it. Life is about pinpointing what you are passionate about, whether it’s traveling to new places, giving back to the community or getting more education.
4. You only do things you are comfortable with
You have lived in the same place your entire life, with the same friends and the same pastimes. Sounds boring, right? Well, that’s probably because it is. Getting out of your comfort zone is a great way to live life to the fullest.
5. You are always afraid
Fear is behind many of the reasons people do not have the lives they really want. They get scared that if they even try, they will fail. But in reality, failure is not something to be afraid of; it is something to embrace.
6. You find yourself alone most of the time
Do you find that most of the time, you are pretty lonely? Even if you are surrounded by friends, do you feel alone? This probably means you need to get out of your head and allow yourself to connect. Be the one to make plans. Throw a random party. Go out to lunch with that friend you’ve been meaning to call.
7. You take things a little too seriously
It’s great to be motivated to work all the time, but all work and no play can make anyone go a little crazy. Balance in everything is essential, especially when it comes to living a fulfilling life. Money can’t buy you everything, and it may be time to remember that.
Take some time off. Splurge on a fun vacation with your friends. You will find when you take the time to actually live, even work seems better.
8. You are pretty negative
Does the glass always seem half-empty to you? Negativity could be a big reason you are not living life to the fullest, and it’s an attitude that needs to be changed.
Try to look on the bright side of things, and if it seems you just can’t, change your circumstances to allow it to happen. Look at what people who seem to be more optimistic are doing with their lives and copy some of their behaviors.
9. You are reading this article
If you are here reading this article, it probably means you know you are not living your best life, but that you want to change. So take the advice that’s been given here, and go and live!
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- National News19 hours ago
Pretty Lady Who Recently Got Married Dies During Child Birth
- Entertainment5 hours ago
“Manipulative As Ever People” – Erica‘s Manager Drags Laycon Over Interview
- Entertainment5 hours ago
Mike Edwards’ Wife, Perri Shares Lovely Family Photo On Instagram
- News Feed19 hours ago
I miss my ex-husband, Blossom Chukwu — Maureen Esisi
- Entertainment8 hours ago
VIDEO: Weird Controversies Trail Wedding Ceremony Of Nigerian Actor, Williams Uchemba
- News Feed19 hours ago
Nigerian man publicly denounces Christianity, accepts Ijaw deity worship
- Entertainment22 hours ago
BBNaija Star, Kiddwaya Shows Off His New Look (Photos)
- National News9 hours ago
#EndSARS: UK Parliament Does Not Speak For British Govt – FG