Having a best friend truly is a gift from heaven. Sometimes best friends are siblings, cousins, spouses…or anyone else who fits this list of what best friends do for each other. See who in your life does at least a few of these things, and who you do them for in return:
1. A friend is always there for you
You can call your friend and she will listen, no matter what time it is. You can ask for help when you’re in a pickle and she’ll do all she can to help you out. Even if there is nothing your friend can do, she will still be there to hold your hand (so to speak) and encourage you. At times all a friend needs to do is just be present. A shoulder to cry on may be all you need.
2. A friend accepts you just the way you are
If you can’t be yourself with your friend then he is not a true friend. A real friend accepts you, warts and all. He knows your heart and loves you for being you. A true friend is not in the business of making his friend into someone they are not.
3. A friend won’t let you compromise your standards
There is nothing quite as sad as having someone you love try to persuade you to go against what you believe. A true friend will help you be true to the standards you hold dear. She will be proud of you for staying faithful to your beliefs and will help you remain faithful in living these convictions.
4. A friend helps you become your best
This is done by paying attention to and encouraging your friend’s good qualities. Noticing the good in others helps them be even better.
5. A friend would never ridicule you
You would never make your friend the brunt of a joke just to get a laugh. If someone is making fun of you, a friend is there to defend you. That’s why it’s important to choose friends with good character-someone you feel good about defending, and who will stand up for you in return.
6. A friend encourages you to follow your dreams
This means you can share your deepest desires and dreams and she will never make fun of them. She will respect what matters most to you and encourage you to do whatever it takes to reach your goal.
7. A friends prays for you
Oh, what comfort comes when you know your friend is praying for you. When you pray for your friend it brings the both of you peace. Imploring God in behalf of a friend is a true form of friendship. It brings an inner comfort not available anywhere else.
8. A friend is someone you can have fun with
Life should be joyful. Having fun with a friend is an important part of that joy. A concert is all the better when shared with a friend. A dinner out is even more delicious when dining with a friend and a hike up the mountain is more invigorating when accompanied by a friend. Having fun with a friend is a key element in a true friendship.
9. A friend is someone you can rejoice with and mourn with
When something wonderful happens to you the only thing that makes it better is telling your friend about it. It’s like being blessed twice over. When sorrow strikes you it is somehow made easier to bear by pouring your grief out to a friend.
10. A friend is someone you can trust
Trust comes as the friendship grows. It is not immediate. You know this trust would never be betrayed. Having and being this kind of friend – one who is trustworthy – is truly priceless.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment11 hours ago
“Manipulative As Ever People” – Erica‘s Manager Drags Laycon Over Interview
- Entertainment9 hours ago
Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Mike Edwards’ Wife, Perri Shares Lovely Family Photo On Instagram
- Entertainment14 hours ago
VIDEO: Weird Controversies Trail Wedding Ceremony Of Nigerian Actor, Williams Uchemba
- Entertainment11 hours ago
‘Life Is A Journey, Not A Competition’ – Crossdresser Jay Boogie Throws Shade At Bobrisky
- News Feed9 hours ago
Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend -Nigerian Lady Says
- Entertainment11 hours ago
“Start Saving Your Money Now”- Kiddwaya Advises Celebrity Friends
- National News14 hours ago
#EndSARS: UK Parliament Does Not Speak For British Govt – FG