Here are eight things you should never share on Facebook.
1. Your relationship troubles
It is dangerous to post about fights you’ve had, things that bother you or even more serious news (like you are considering a divorce or separation) on Facebook. While it may be your way of reaching out for support and friendship, it can be very damaging.
It can also really hurt your significant other when they see what you said about them on social media. Would you want them saying something similar about you? Keep your private life private. We all have flaws, and we make mistakes. But that doesn’t mean our mistakes have to be told to the world via Facebook. Remember, once it is put out there, it cannot be taken back.
2. Naked baby photos
While naked baby photos can be super innocent and adorable, they are not something that should be shared on Facebook. There are too many people out there with bad intentions, and they can use your photos for not-so-innocent things.
3. Embarrassing stories about someone else
If you want to share something embarrassing that happened to you, go for it! The more embarrassing, the better. But when it comes to saying something embarrassing about someone else, whether it be your spouse, friends or children, it’s best not to, unless they give you their permission. While it may be a funny story, they may not be comfortable with you sharing it. They may not want the Facebook world to know about their mishap or mistake.
4. Your address/personal information
I am always surprised when I see someone post a picture of their new driver’s license, or when they leave their phone number in a comments thread. Anyone can access that information, and now they know where you live and how to reach you. It may seem a little paranoid or overly cautious, but giving out your personal information on a Facebook thread may come back to haunt you later.
Our world is full of negativity; why add to it? If you are upset about what someone named their baby, or what color a neighbor painted their house, do you really think posting your opinion on Facebook is going to help the situation? It only spreads more negativity and hatred.
6. Gross photos
Some people think injury photos or that picture of the mold growing on your bread is totally cool. But for others, it is really gross and may cause negative side-effects, like throwing up or even fainting. Sure, it’s your photo and your Facebook account, but photos come up automatically on someone else’s feed, and they may not have the chance to scroll by without seeing it.
7. Something you don’t want everyone to see
If you really hate your job, or lied about being sick when you were really at a concert, it probably is not a good idea to post about it on Facebook. It will come back to bite you. Several jobs have been lost over people posting about how much they hate their boss, or really dislike going to work. And whoever you lied to will see the 67 photos you posted of the great time you had when they thought you were home sick in bed. Even if you hide your posts from someone, there is always a chance they might see it.
8. Someone else’s news
There are things that people may not want put on Facebook; like the fact that they are pregnant, moving, getting married or other big news. If you want to congratulate someone, send them a private message. Unless they have made a huge announcement, changed their profile picture to reflect their news and made it very clear they are willing to talk about it on social media, do not post about it. It is their news to share, not yours. Who knows — they may not be posting about it for a reason that you do not know about. Respect that.
While these posts may seem innocent, they can really hurt you or someone else. Use caution when posting online — think before you share.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- National News20 hours ago
Pretty Lady Who Recently Got Married Dies During Child Birth
- Entertainment6 hours ago
“Manipulative As Ever People” – Erica‘s Manager Drags Laycon Over Interview
- Entertainment6 hours ago
Mike Edwards’ Wife, Perri Shares Lovely Family Photo On Instagram
- News Feed20 hours ago
I miss my ex-husband, Blossom Chukwu — Maureen Esisi
- Entertainment9 hours ago
VIDEO: Weird Controversies Trail Wedding Ceremony Of Nigerian Actor, Williams Uchemba
- Entertainment22 hours ago
BBNaija Star, Kiddwaya Shows Off His New Look (Photos)
- Entertainment6 hours ago
‘Life Is A Journey, Not A Competition’ – Crossdresser Jay Boogie Throws Shade At Bobrisky
- News Feed20 hours ago
Fans Of Yemi Alade Mocks Tiwa Savage For Not Making Grammy Awards Nominees