While wrinkles are an unavoidable part of growing older, you can test out a few tricks to reduce the look of fine lines on your face (without relying on plastic surgery!):
Here are 10 proven ways to reduce the amount of wrinkles on your face:
1. Drink water
First and foremost, drink water. Keep your body healthy and your skin glowing by drinking around 64 ounces of water each day, more if you are exercising.
2. Use oil
Oils rich in antioxidants like coconut oil or olive oil can heavily reduce the appearance of fine lines on your face. Coconut is a natural moisturizer that works to soften your skin. Try massaging the sweet-smelling oil into your problem areas each night before you go to bed. While your skin works to repair itself over night, it will be enriched by the nutrients in the coconut oil.
Retinol is a substance found in numerous anti-aging creams and serums that lift and firm up your skin to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It can be acquired through a prescription from your dermatologist or in over-the-counter moisturizers to instantly plump your skin and fill in those deep creases on your face.
4. Fruits and vegetables
Your skin needs protein and fats to keep its supple look. Indulging in foods such as blueberries (which have antioxidants), almonds (which contain healthy fats) and fruits that contain high amounts of vitamin C can do wonders for your skin.
5. Face masks
For a quick fix, try mixing fresh lemon juice with a spoonful of honey and applying it to your face. Doing so will tighten your pores and help your skin tighten to reduce wrinkles.
The yellow fruit can treat wrinkles in a simple and natural way, especially when you use the following facemask twice a week: Mash two bananas and apply the mixture to the problem areas on your face. Keep the paste on for at least a half an hour, then rinse and moisturize. The antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in bananas are great at revitalizing your skin.
7. Vitamin C
The older your skin is, the less vitamin C it contains. This crucial vitamin not only aids in immune system health, but also helps your skin remain intact and healthy. Increase your levels of Vitamin C by taking a supplement each day or using a facial primer that contains the vitamin.
8. Eat fish
Your skin needs healthy fats to maintain its hearty and supple appearance. Fish, especially salmon, contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which reduces your risk for new wrinkles (and hides the ones you already have).
Copper and zinc are essential for your body’s ability to function. Copper helps develop elastin, which supports skin structure. This mineral also improves elasticity and thickness in your skin as well. Zinc can be a helpful way to treat acne scars or dark spots.
If sleep on your side at night, I have some bad news: when your face is in constant contact with your cotton pillowcase, it causes friction and leads to premature wrinkles. To reduce this risk, try a silk pillowcase. Silk’s smooth texture will not tug at your complexion.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘Why I Don’t Promote My Old Songs’ – BBNaija’s Vee
- National News23 hours ago
#LekkiMassacre: CNN Dares Nigeria Government, Updates Second Report (Video)
- News Feed23 hours ago
WTO: Okonjo-Iweala South Korean Rival, Yoo Myung-hee, Withdraws From Director-General Race
- Entertainment21 hours ago
BBNaija’s Laycon To Star In Showmax Original, ‘I Am Laycon’
- Entertainment20 hours ago
BBNaija’s Tochi Slams Those Saying Celebrities Should Not Repeat Outfits
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Comedian Basketmouth Talks About His New Album; Opens Up On Why He Initially Switched From Music To Comedy
- News Feed23 hours ago
“Thank you” – 9ice says, hints at reconciliation with his wife after a post he made (video)
- Entertainment21 hours ago
BBNaija’s Nengi Bags New Endorsement Deal With Skincare Brand