Connect with us

News Feed

TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation

Published

on

Help has come the way of an Indonesian lady and her family after suffering in the Eastern part of the country (Nigeria) for years following accusation that her husband had killed his father and niece. This had caused the family to flee for their lives… The once troubled family has been given a reason to smile again. See below;

Read the press statement released by the Synagogue Church of All Nations (Scoan)

An Indonesian lady who came to The SCOAN with her husband and their two children shared their haunting life experiences. They had tasted the bitter reality of abject poverty after being pursued from their village in Eastern Nigeria where they had lived for 5 years by the accusation that her husband had killed his father and niece. This had caused the family to flee for their lives and the only place they knew they could run to was Prophet T.B. Joshua at The SCOAN in Lagos. The family narrated their terrible ordeal biting back tears of how they had to look for things like firewood to sell and started hustling in the streets of Lagos just to survive from day to day. Mrs Egesi made her plea to the Emmanuel TV Partners and T.B. Joshua to help her to return to Indonesia with her children as she was tired of all the suffering she passed through.

Mr John Egesi was even moved to tears as he told how life had turned upside down for the family from living comfortably in the village to suddenly being on the streets of Lagos, where they had run for their lives. Every day, he said he would walk the long road to Alaba Market where he hustled, doing whatever he could to get money to feed his family, rarely earning more than 500 naira per day. Many times, the family slept without eating and they constantly moved from place to place, unable to pay accommodation costs.

He thanked God for the day he received a phone call from The SCOAN, saying how they had seen his wife and children in the streets and were inviting him to come. Since then, Prophet T.B. Joshua and Emmanuel TV Partners have been taking care of the family with free accommodation, three good meals daily and an allowance. The children added their thanks to The SCOAN and Emmanuel TV Partners for taking them off the streets and from living among the dustbins.

In response, Prophet T.B. Joshua and the Emmanuel TV Partners worldwide gave the promise of a job to Mr Egesi as well as the cash gift of 500,000 naira. The costs of procuring new passports, all travel arrangements and flight tickets costing over $7,000 and a cash gift of $3,000 to start a new life in Indonesia as well as the promise of a scholarship for their two children back home in Indonesia were given to the family

5

Source: National Helm

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News Feed

#EndSARS: ‘Forces beyond my control shot at protesters in Lekki’, says Sanwo-Olu

Published

on

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has ordered an immediate investigation into the shootings at Lekki, hours after he imposed a curfew in the state.

Men dressed in military gear opened fire on unarmed protesters at the Lekki toll gate around 7pm on Tuesday, October 20, leaving many dead, injured and hospitalised.

The lights and security cameras were turned off before the shootings began.

Members of the Nigerian army pulled up on us and they started firing. They were shooting, they were firing straight at us and a lot of people got hit. I just barely survived,” says Akinbosola Ogunsanya, who was at the scene of the incident.

The protesters have been calling for an end to police brutality since October 4; and had blocked the Lekki-Epe toll gate, Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge and other major roads in Lagos, while staging sit-in, candle-lit processions for victims of police brutality.

The protests had turned violent and fatal in Lagos and across the country, however, with hoodlums hijacking the marches and burning down police stations for effect.

Sanwo-Olu announced a 24-hour curfew at noon of October 20 in a bid to curtail the violence and halt the anarchy.

The governor initially announced that the curfew would commence at 4pm. This was later moved to 9pm.

The men in military gear opened fire on the unarmed protesters two hours before the curfew was billed to kick off.

Reports say at least 10 people died during the shooting.

Sanwo-Olu, who said he never gave the order, added that he’s visited the scene of the incident and hospitals.

This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger,” the governor said.

I’ve just concluded visits to hospitals with victims of this unfortunate shooting incident at Lekki.

“It has taken me this long to make a statement because I have to prioritize the welfare of the victims of this very sad incident.”

Sanwo-Olu also said he’s going to address residents of the state formally at dawn.

There are currently 10 patients at the General Hospital, 11 at Reddington and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care.

“3 patients have been discharged and we will continue to monitor and ensure all patients get the best care.

“As the governor of our state, I recognize the buck stops at my table and I will work with the federal government to get to the root of this unfortunate incident and stabilise all security operations to protect the lives of our residents.

“I will give a state broadcast in the morning,” he added.

Continue Reading

News Feed

Nigeria Police Shooting Live Rounds At Yaba, Lagos

Published

on

Nigeria Police Shooting Live Rounds At Yaba, Lagos (Video)

Popular Nigeria Instagram comedian, Mr Macaroni just tweeted an ongoing shooting at Adekunle, Yaba in Lagos.

In the tweet, the twitter said the Nigeria Police are the ones shooting.

Watch Video below;

Continue Reading

News Feed

Once you know who controls Toll Gate, who ordered the removal of CCTV, then you know who’s responsible for #LekkiMassacre – AY Comedian

Published

on

Comedian, movie producer, actor, writer and entrepreneur Ayo Richard Makun fondly called AY has asked intelligent questions with links to who is responsible for the unlawful Lekki killings last night.

Recall that last night, October 20, Nigerian security men shot and killed some #EndSARS protesters at Lekki Toll Gate.

Sequel to the above, Nigerians are now asking questions as to who masterminded the Lekki massacre?

Taking to Twitter, Comedian AY said once who controls toll gate, who ordered removal of CCTV from the toll gate is known, then the “who?” question becomes answered.

AY tweeted, “Who controls tollgate?
Who ordered for removal of light from the tollgate?
Who ordered the removal of cctv from the tollgate?
Once you know who has the authority over the above, you would know who was responsible for the shootings today. I am in my house come and kill me too”

Continue Reading

Trending