Ayoola Food is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos state, looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
- Our successful candidate will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to orders, inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Educate customers on the company’s products, features and competitive advantage.
- Maintain customer records by opening, recording and updating account information.
- Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution and record details of contact
- Resolve product problems by clarifying the customers complaint;
- Recommend potential products to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication, Linguistics or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of (3) years relevant work experience as CRO in a reputable company.
- Must speak English language fluently.
- Proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office support tools and application.
- Customer service orientation, product knowledge, quality focus, problem solving, documentation organization, listening, answering/calling, conflict resolution, Information analysis, multitasking.
- Market dynamics and business culture.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- The candidate will often act as the MD’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often handling correspondence on behalf of MD;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring MD is well-prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Deputizing for MD, making decisions and delegating work to others in his absence;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.;
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with MD if necessary;
- In addition to supporting MD, you will also have other responsibilities.
- Finding out important events and functions MD should be aware of
Job Qualification & Experience
- A good university degree in English, Mass Communication, Management or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 (three) years cognate experience as a PA in a reputable company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Highly discreet and tactful
- Must be proactive and able to apply initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional telephone manners
- Bright, confident and approachable personality
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CVs and Cover letters to: email@example.com with subject: “CRO”
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment6 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- National News9 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo Government Declares 24-Hour Curfew
- News Feed9 hours ago
Thugs set prisoners free after hijacking #EndSARS protest in Edo
- Education12 hours ago
NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest
- Entertainment10 hours ago
‘Arrest Us Too’ – Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of Protesters In Kano
- Travel9 hours ago
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
- Trending12 hours ago
#EndSARS: FG Should Not Act As If People Trust Them – Seun Kuti
- Entertainment5 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘We Want To Change Established Systems’ – Singer Bez