Toxic couple have these characteristics, read on.
1. Lying To Each Other
There are definitely things that shouldn’t be kept in the dark. Relationships should be honest, open, and have transparency. Lying about where you were, whom you were with, and other details that will affect your relationship is harmful. You may think what your partner doesn’t know can’t hurt them, but you need to ask yourself this question: Why am I not telling my partner the truth?
2. Keeping Score
Relationships should be a give and take, sometimes things become unbalanced. Whether that imbalance is because one partner is working more than the other so they can’t hold up their end of things at home for the moment or a partner is sick and temporarily can’t help with the finances,there’s no need to keep score. When you keep score, you immediately put yourselves on opposite teams.
3. Regarding Emotions As Craziness
Being emotional, having emotions, and sharing them isn’t crazy. If every time you or your partner expresses an emotion and the word “crazy” gets tossed around, it’s hard to have a dialogue that results in a resolution. If this is a problem in your relationship, make sure to have a discussion about it — being able to communicate and share your emotions with your partner is vital.
4. Deep Jealousy
Jealousy serves a purpose in relationships, at least from an evolutionary standpoint. While that may be the case, where things get toxic is when that jealousy becomes all-consuming, whether there’s a reason to be or not. Deep jealousy is debilitating and does far more harm than good.
5. Being Competitive
A little healthy competition is great for a relationship. It helps challenge us and push us forward toward goals with an ambitious fire in our belly. But when it becomes a vicious competition, and you’re constantly trying to prove who’s better, is where things get dangerous.
When couples are constantly selfish, as in refusing to give an inch and think about their partner, is when things get unhealthy. An equal partnership can’t work if one or both partners are selfish; there’s no room to grow or compromise in a healthy way.
7. Being Passive Aggressive
being passive aggressive in your relationship is never a good idea. Similar to couples who call each other crazy whenever either one of them is emotional, passive aggression masks people’s true feeling and doesn’t allow for resolution or communication. While it may be easy to take the passive aggressive route initially when you’re first pissed off, in the long-term is doesn’t work well.
If you feel like your relationship fits the description on some of these, it may be time to re-think the relationship and whether or not it’s making you happy. These things don’t necessarily mean you’re doomed, but it is worth it to have a talk with your partner and start handling things differently when it comes to communication, trust, and compromise.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment18 hours ago
Faithia Williams Condoles Iyabo Ojo Over Mother’s Death
- National News22 hours ago
NLC, TUC Stage Walk Out From Meeting With FG
- National News20 hours ago
CCB Invitation: Magu Can’t Access Assets’ Documents, Says Lawyer
- Entertainment18 hours ago
“It’s Different And Classy” – Cardi B Praises Erica’s Fashion Style
- News Feed16 hours ago
Iyabo Ojo Finds Out Her Mum Lied About Her Age (Video)
- Metro News21 hours ago
Cult Violence: Wike Imposes Two-Week Curfew Around Okoro-Nu-Odu
- National News21 hours ago
Saraki Reacts To Kidnap, Killing Of Worshippers In Zamfara Mosque
- Entertainment13 hours ago
Cossy Orjiakor Replies Fans Who Criticized Her For Wearing A Racy Outfit While Preaching About God