Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
Job Title: Security Coordinator
- Promotes and support project approved documentations including HSSEQ policies, plans, and procedures
- Conduct security survey, assessment, audits and inspection of company and contractors facilities, issue reports and ensure follow-up to close-out outstanding security actions
- Act as observer for scheduled security drills and exercise at project sites and ensure feed backs are documented in the drill report with a timeline for close-out.
- Collate intelligence and provide technical support to Logistics operations in LOS and PHC area in order to improve the security protection of personnel and assets on transit.
- Maintain adequate contacts with key project personnel in LOS/PHC and Onne areas and liaise with the company site reps to improve the site security.
- Facilitate full implementation of the International Ship and Port facility Security Code(ISPS Code) at SHI – MCI Yard and on board FPSO.
- Evaluate security risks that may under mine safe operation of assets/personnel in OML 130 with a view to support quality security advisory to the OIM / RSES on site.
- Review Contractor Security Management Plans and facilitate the development of security bridging documents where security responsibilities of the company and contractor are clearly defined.
- Ensure adequate support from Security organisation to client project especially for the effective implement of Anti Piracy protection measures for client FPSO and other working vessels (Drilling Rig, Installation supply vessels, etc…)on site including the security protection of vessels on transits between client’s Fields, along Bonny River and onshore locations (e.g.FLT Onne).
- Facilitate firm access control measures, effective security screening and induction of project personnel on site including measures to curtail offshore prohibited items on site.
- Provide briefing on security risk to enlighten and/or alert project personnel on ways to avoid potential threats in the environment and organize periodic security awareness sessions for all personnel
- Ensure timely reporting of incidents/anomaly and conduct a detailed investigation with appropriate recommendations to forestall re-occurence.
- Facilitate compliance to applicable Rules of Engagement (ROE)and the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR) and carryout any other duties/tasks that may be assigned by the Hierarchy from time to time.
- Encourage culture of HSE among team members by prompt anomaly reporting and closeout.
- Maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings and propose ways of improvement.
- Ensure high level of EPOB compliance for the security team
- Comply with office security, health and safety rules, instructions and procedures.
- Take care of colleagues’ safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene decisively Agreement
- Recognised Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc/BA) or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Previous experience in maritime security and Oil and Gas Industry Projects in Nigeria
- Good knowledge of the working environments in LOS/PHC/Onne and Offshore Nigeria
- Adequate computer skills and proficiency in MS Office suite
- Good team spirit, independent, diligent, proactive and goal achiever.
- Strong organizational with written and oral communication skills
- Specialist in the application of the ISPS Code
- Certified Port Facility Security Officer(PFSO) with cognate experience
- Retired Naval Officer with 10 years service/operational experience is desirable
- Military/Police background is preferred
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment23 hours ago
“I Don’t Think You’d Ever Lose Me, My Feelings For You Won’t Change” – Neo Promises Vee (Video)
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Ciara Appreciates Husband, Russell Wilson For His Sweet Words On Her Birthday
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Gbenro Ajibade Wishes Ex-Wife, Osas Ighodaro A Happy Birthday
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Tiwa Savage To Release New Song, ‘Ole’
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘This Made Me Smile’ – Davido Reacts To Video Of A Baby Enjoying ‘Fem’
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘The Bible Has Every Scenario You Can Think Of’ – Actress Jemima Osunde
- National News6 hours ago
#EndSARS: Lagos Govt Invited Us To Restore Order – Army