Connect with us

Odd News

Man Suing Mcdonald’s For $2m For Making Him Fat, Agrees To Drop lawsuit in Exchange for Free Food

Published

on

MAN SUING MCDONALD’S FOR $2M FOR MAKING HIM FAT

A man who was suing McDonald’s for $2.085 million, accusing the company of being responsible for his obesity, agreed to drop his lawsuit in exchange for free food in the chain’s restaurants for the rest of his life.

Scoop reports that 53-year old Walter Randell, accused McDonald’s of jeopardizing his health with their greasy, salty food, blaming them for his health problems that include diabetes, high blood pressure and obesity. He claimed that the fast food restaurants, where he says he used to eat at least ten times a week, even after suffering two heart attacks, did not properly disclose the ingredients of their food and the risks of eating too much.

In a surprising turn of event, he finally agreed to an out-of-court settlement with the largest fast food chain in the world, dropping his complaint in exchange for a McDonald’s McGold Card which gives him an unlimited supply of free McDonald’s food for the rest of his life.

“I spoke with representatives of McDonald’s, and they showed me that I had been misguided,” Mr. Randell told a reporter from the TV station WESH. “They introduced me to people who had lost weight by eating exclusively at Mickey D’s, and explained how to use their menu to its full potential. Now, I can eat all the McDonald’s that I want, and still lose weight. These guys are geniuses!”

“This lawsuit had the potential to put the fast food companies on the run,” said John Banzhaf, a professor at George Washington University Law School. “He abandoned a fight that could have helped millions, in order to get some free cheeseburgers! He says this food is killing him, yet he accepts a lifetime supply of it… This is one of the most ridiculous settlements that I have ever seen.”

In a press release sent to the media this morning, McDonald’s executive vice president and global chief communications officer, President Obama’s former spokesman Robert Gibbs, said he was “satisfied to see that common sense has prevailed” and that this “frivolous lawsuit is finally over”.

Local

Shocking! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

Published

on

Shocking!!! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

A Twitter user @mskhaddie has shared that she saw a 6 months old baby who was reportedly raped by 3 guys while she was in the hospital with her colleague who took her son to the hospital.

See her narration below:

My colleague took her son to the hospital yesterday, while she was waiting to see the doctor, a 6months old baby was rushed to the hospital. 3guys raped her.
So many evil people in this world.

She will take her son to the hospital tomorrow for another checkup…I will ask her for an update.

Parents don’t leave your children with anybody, don’t trust anybody with your children. Not uncles or aunties and certainly not your neighbours.

Her tweet below:

Continue Reading

Odd News

Nigerian Parents Arrested After Teen Son Dies During Religious Fast

Published

on

A Nigerian couple have been arrested in the US after their 15-year-old son reportedly died during a 40-day religious fast.

Kehinde Omosebi, 49, and Titilayo Omosebi, 48, of Reedsburg, were on Tuesday charged with child neglect causing death and child neglect causing great bodily harm.

The father was said to have walked to the Reedburg police station on Sunday, to report his son had died on Friday, Chief Timothy Becker said.

Investigators who went to the Omosebi home reportedly had to force their way in, as the doors was padlocked on the inside. No food was discovered in the home. They found the “extremely emaciated and deceased” teenager, and also found a gaunt 11-year-old child, along with his mother, Titilayo, who was also undernourished, according to the report.

The father, Kehinde, told authorities that the family began fasting on July 19, and that he was a “religious minister affiliated with Cornerstone Reformation Ministries,” which is believed by police to have been made up.

The mother and 11-year-old were transported to a hospital. The mother reportedly refused medical treatment due to religious reasons, and was taken to the Sauk County Jail.

The child remains in protective custody at Children’s Hospital in Madison, while, according to Becker, the parents are eating while in jail.

Continue Reading

Odd News

This Illuminati Conspiracy Theory Of Celebrities With Black Eyes Will Shock You..

Published

on

A bizarre conspiracy theory has emerged suggesting that celebrities seen sporting a black left eye are part of the Illuminati. Former US President George W. Bush, along with the Pope, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew, have all also been photographed with black eyes.

According to some conspiracy theorists, the black left eye is part of a cult or ‘Illuminati’ high-level initiation ritual during which the pledger is said to be forced to ‘eat pain’ in a quest to become more powerful.

Author and internet radio show host Sherry Shriner –  who wrote the book Interview With The Devil, in which she claimed to converse with Lucifer – has spoken of the link between these black eyes and ‘soul scalping’.

According to Shriner, government leaders, people on TV with their own shows and hundreds of popular entertainers have sold their souls to Satan.

‘You cannot be on TV now, without signing on the dotted line. The bizarre recurrence of facial bruises on Illuminati politicians and entertainers has resulted in speculation that their souls have been replaced in a satanic ritual called “soul scalping”,’ she said.

Shriner, who died earlier this year, believed all the powerful people in the world have been soul scalped.

She said that this can one done in a number of ritualistic ways, all of which result in a ‘possession’, whereby the human soul is removed and the body taken over by the demonic entity.

In conspiracy circles, this process is also known as a ‘walk-in’. Some people believe the blackened eye is a result of soul scalping.

Meanwhile, celebrities have come up with various explanations for how they got their black eyes over the years.

The Pope was said to have hit his eye when riding through the streets of Cartagena, Columbia in the ‘Pope-mobile’ last year.

Several news reports stated that he had made a joke about the injury, saying that he’d been punched.

Conspiracy theorists have pointed out that even members of the royal family have been spotted with black eyes over the years.

Some researchers suggest a link between the bearers of black eyes to the worship of the Egyptian sun god Horus, whose left eye was black and represented the moon and whose right eye was white and represented the sun.

Culled from Daily Mail

Continue Reading

Trending