Make him want you bad … and keep him satisfied.
Once you know how to please your man in bed, then you can be pretty certain that other women won’t even enter his mind. If you can master the following 5 techniques, then you will be giving him everything he could possibly want in bed.
1. Focus on your oral skills.
By far the most enjoyable thing for your man is receiving. You’ll be surprised at just how powerful his orgasms are when you do it right.
When trying to please your man in bed with oral sex, you’ll find that using lots of saliva is something that he likes very much. Why? Because when you give your man a really wet one, it feels more sensual and just provides better stimulation.When trying to please a guy by giving him oral, you may feel like you need pay equal amounts of attention to his entire penis. The truth is you shouldn’t. The top is far more sensitive than the rest of it, which means it’s more pleasing to him to have the top stimulated more than the rest of it.
2. Change up your sex positions.
If you are just starting to figure out how to please your man in bed, then it’s important that you are aware that nothing kills your sex life faster than routine. Most couples only ever use two to six different sex positions. If you want to know how to please your man in bed, then you need to learn some new positions to use on him as well as continuing to use the ones that you both enjoy.
3. Get vocal!
If you want a quick and easy tip on how to please your man in bed, then you’ll find that getting vocal and talking dirty to him works wonders. You could simply be moaning and sighing or you could be using explicit and nasty lines. As long as you are giving your man feedback by being vocal to some degree and letting him know how much he’s pleasuring you and turning you on, then you are going to please him a lot in bed.
4. Explore his fantasies.
The key is finding out his kinks and fantasies and exploring them with him. The first part is finding out what they are. This can be tricky, but if you are accepting and open when listening to him without judgment, then he will have no problem sharing them with you.When you do find out what they are, then it’s time to start trying them out with him. You’ll notice that as you explore them with him, he will start to open up to you about even more of his kinks and fantasies. You don’t have to do them all with him, but if you can do some of them, then your man will eternally grateful and appreciative.
5. Show him you’re excited to sleep with him.
The last thing to know when learning how to please your man in bed is your attitude. It’s how you approach sex with your man.Do you approach sex with him like it’s a chore that you can’t wait to get over with? Or are you enthusiastic about trying new positions, tips, tricks, tactics and techniques in bed with your man?
Whatever your attitude is now doesn’t matter. The key is changing it so that you become more enthusiastic and eagerly look forward to getting sexual with your man. This article is for the married, abstinence is advised for the unmarried.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Politics10 hours ago
BREAKING: Senator Abbo Dumps PDP; Joins APC
- News Feed9 hours ago
Lai Mohammed reacts to second report on Lekki tollgate shooting
- National News13 hours ago
Family Of Slain Vendor Demands N500m Compensation From Gbajabiamila, Threatens Legal Action
- Entertainment10 hours ago
Socialite Pretty Mike And His 6 Pregnant Babymamas Make It To The Wendy Williams Show
- News Feed9 hours ago
Water tank driver accuses Duncan Mighty of assaulting him in Rivers
- News Feed9 hours ago
Offa Polytechnic Student Union Government Gives Merit Award To Cultist Groups
- Entertainment11 hours ago
“Know Who You’re Coming For” – BBNaija’s Cee-C Debunks Rumor That She Didn’t Pass Her Bar Exams
- National News10 hours ago
BREAKING: Court Fixes Date For Ndume’s Bail Application