FINCA is a leading international Microfinance Institution offering financial services and products to small scale businesses that have been turned down by traditional banks, so that these businesses can start, grow, and diversify with resulting increases in family income, nutrition, employment and well-being.
Job Title: Field Research Assistant
Job type: Temporary Employment
About the Job
- FINCA Nigeria Microfinance Bank Limited is recruiting a highly-motivated and detail-oriented Field Research Assistant (FRA).
- S/he is to assist in data collection by conducting one-on-one interviews with select respondents, In-depth and Key-informant interviews with identified respondents and work as support staff during focus group discussion (FGD) in Owerri Municipal, Owerri West and Owerri North.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The FRA is to complete assigned numbers of one-on-one interviews, support with in-depth, key-informant interviews and focus group discussions, submit a detailed field report to the supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicant must be at least a college graduate, with a rudimentary knowledge of field data collection and the use of smartphone.
- Applicant MUST be fluent in Igbo Language
- Applicant MUST be resident in Owerri.