Science doesn’t lie!!!
For some people, living the single life is amazing and fulfilling; for others, they need to be in a relationship. Sometimes their need is so strong that they’re willing to stay in a bad relationship because they’re terrified of being alone. They don’t see that being on your own is so much better than being stuck in a relationship that’s failing.
So what are some signs you should look out for that indicate this relationship isn’t right for you?
1. You find yourself wondering if you could do better.
We all want to be with the best possible person for us. Do you find yourself comparing other people to your significant other and finding that your partner pales in comparison? That there are people out there who are much more interesting, smarter, funnier and ultimately more enjoyable to be around?
Researchers call these perceptions of other potential partners your quality of alternatives. Psychologists can measure the perceived quality of alternatives by analyzing answers to such statements as “If I weren’t dating my partner, I would do fine. I’d find another appealing person to go out with.”
If you agree with this kind of statement, you have a ton of high-quality alternatives that sound like desirable qualities, because it shows that you’ve got confidence in yourself and are able to attract a good partner. However, if you’re thinking about other partner options, this can undermine your current relationship’s strength and increase the chance of negative behaviors.
The goal is to be with someone who’s so fantastic that you don’t even notice anybody better, because you’re with someone you believe is the best for you and who thinks you’re the best for them.
2. Your partner doesn’t help you to be a better person.
When we’re in a good relationship, we’re happier, live longer, have less stress, fewer mental health problems, and less pain. In addition, when you’re with a good person, they should help you be a better person.
Researchers refer to this experience as self-expansion, and your relationship should help to provide you with opportunities for self-growth. When you have a solid base of support from a partner, you feel more comfortable taking bigger chances and achieving bigger goals.
The more you’re able to grow, the better your relationship becomes, with higher levels of passion, more excitement, less boredom, and stronger ties. If your partner isn’t helping to build a better you, you need a better partner.
3. The people around you don’t think your relationship is going to last.
Researchers at Waterloo University asked people in romantic relationships to predict their relationship’s future, and compared their predictions to those made by their friends and family. The daters thought their relationships would last two to three times longer than what their friends and families thought.
Also, the people in relationships saw their relationships as much better than how others viewed them from the outside. It turns out that family and friends have unique insights into our relationships; they’re looking out for us and are better able to see a relationship clearly and objectively.
When in doubt, ask someone you trust how they see your relationship; they may be able to see problems that you simply refuse to see. It’s much better to be single than to be in a relationship that doesn’t excite you, inspire you and will regret staying in.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment24 hours ago
‘It Made Me Understand That I Wasn’t Respected’ – Reekado Banks Finally Speaks On Wizkid’s Insult
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Entertainment: Top 5 Trending Stories Of The Week
- Entertainment5 hours ago
‘I Don’t Believe In Sleeping Around To Make Money’ – Actress Destiny Etiko
- Football9 hours ago
Diego Maradona: Biography And Facts (Video)
- News Feed20 hours ago
Man plays video game in the hospital while his wife is in labour
- National News9 hours ago
Buhari Mourns As Boko Haram Kills Over 40 Farmers In Borno
- News Feed20 hours ago
I have become restless, lost my appetite after mocking street hawker – Motara
- News Feed20 hours ago
Don Jazzy reveals why he likes wearing big robes