The old adage that “men are from Mars and women are from Venus” holds truth to it in the sense that men and women think very differently. This can oftentimes lead to tension and conflict in a relationship. If men and women could work to understand each other better, relationships could go more smoothly. Here are ten serious relationship mistakes that men should stop making.
1. You lied to her.
Breaking trust with a woman will rock the foundation of your relationship.
2. You are too mushy.
It is great to act as a support system in a relationship, but women do not want to be the rock and constantly need to provide guidance and comfort. Women want a man who has courage and solid ground, not one who is unstable and emotional. Bravery and practicality are great for relationships.
3. Not listening.
Failing to be attentive will not help strengthen a relationship. Nodding and smiling to everything she says will not make her feel like she is empowered, it will likely make her feel like you do not care.
4. Being a pushover.
When one partner takes complete control of a relationship, it is no longer a partnership. Women dislike men who fail to take initiative and turn to others to make their decisions. Women do not want to have to lead their partner through life. The power in any relationship should be equal.
5. You’re jealous and handle it incorrectly.
If you are jealous of something in or outside of the relationship, talk about it and be open about your feelings. It is not right to search through women’s phone history or make a big deal out of something that is nothing. Do not snoop through personal items just to assume the worst. Jealousy comes from insecurity, which is never good for a relationship.
6. You speak negatively about her friends.
Speaking negatively about the people a woman loves is not a great ticket to her heart. She has chosen these people to be in her life, and in order for you to be in her life as well, you need to mix with them. If you present her with a choice between you or her friends, she will likely choose her life-long friends.
7. You are smothering her.
Women love spending time with their significant other, but it is important to also nourish satellite relationships. Leave a woman to have individual time with other people she loves without having to always be there. Let her be an individual without always contacting her or having to be right next to her.
8. Not appreciating her.
This is a huge mistake that is commonly made by men. When a woman spends her life taking care of things at a full time job, and then comes home to a full time job as well, it is important to appreciate that hard work. Taking care of a household is a lot of work and should not be taken for granted.
9. Being self-absorbed.
Men can be self-absorbed without even realizing it is happening. They are the center of their own worlds and expect their partners to be as well. They may expect their wives or girlfriends to treat them as their mother did and take care of their needs. It is important to remember that an adult relationship should be equal and it is very different from a child/parent relationship. Self absorbed men tend to consider their partner’s feelings to be trivial, and their problems to be small, no matter how big they actually are.
10. Being complacent.
Having strong ambitions is a very attractive quality in a man. Women look towards the future, and like to see growth and success rather than a stagnant road. Women want their partners to be motivated and goal-oriented, leading to a pleasant future.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment16 hours ago
‘You Are A Disgrace’ – Actress Adesua Etomi Knocks Lauretta Onochie Over Her Tweet
- National News17 hours ago
‘Your Report On Lekki Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fire’ — Lai Writes CNN
- Metro News19 hours ago
Nigeria’s Communications Minister, Isa Pantami, Loses 13-year-old Daughter
- Entertainment13 hours ago
‘Why I Don’t Promote My Old Songs’ – BBNaija’s Vee
- National News17 hours ago
Petrol Subsidy Not Completely Gone, Says Minister
- National News19 hours ago
Amaechi Apologises For Abuja-Kaduna Train Breakdown
- Politics19 hours ago
Fashola: If We Keep Our Promises, APC Will Retain Power In 2023
- Politics19 hours ago
Saraki Leads PDP’s Nati youonal Reconciliation Panel