Prananet Technology Limited was born from the initiative of a group of professionals, with great passion to deliver excellence through technology. The activity is focused on the topic of the strategic technological innovation with the purpose of becoming leader in the competitive and dynamic ICT area. Thanks to Customer satisfaction we have been able to consolidate our commitment in the computer’s domain, and we are able to offer the most competitive technological solutions with great added value, through an innovative approach and a custom-made planning analysis.
Job title: Software Developer
A software developer is needed and should be able to carry out the underlisted tasks;
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Products and Solutions with a Software Development Team.
- Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications for documentation and meetings management.
- Programming Language: Highly proficient in C#, VB.net, PHP and Java
- Highly skilled with development of Enterprise resource planning softwares
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications using the standard Web-based and client server development frameworks and technologies ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL using MS SQL Server, MySQL and Microsoft Access
- Excellent CSS skills
- Develop, test, debug and implement applications using standard development methodology and tools Scrum, Agile, TFS.
- Develop applications with optimized code within the .NET framework using ORM tools such as NHibernate to carry out database transactions efficiently.
- Carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
- Provide assistance, training to the end users and write comprehensive technical documentation using the standard tools TFS and ensure that the application code is described clearly.
How to apply
Applications can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- National News15 hours ago
#EndSARS: Lagos Govt Invited Us To Restore Order – Army
- National News14 hours ago
Lekki Shooting: ‘Sanwo-Olu Has Been Thrown Under The Bus By Military’ – Fani-Kayode
- News Feed13 hours ago
Court strikes out homosexuality charges against crossdresser James Brown (Video)
- News Feed21 hours ago
Hoodlums steal Obafemi Awolowo’s glasses from his statue in Lagos (Photos)
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Bobrisky Flaunts His Newly Acquired iPhone 12 Pro (Photo)
- National News11 hours ago
Fayemi Orders Resumption Of All Workers In Ekiti
- News Feed21 hours ago
After 3 Years Of Marriage, Amaka finally ‘disappoints her husband’ by cheating on him
- Entertainment11 hours ago
“I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Had Sex” – Davido Confesses