Dating can be a tough game for those who don’t know how to play it. And the ones who do know that you have to bring out your bitchy side every once in awhile if you want to win. Here’s why bitches always get the guys.
1. They live their own lives.
This girl’s not looking out the window aimlessly, hoping that one day a guy in shining armor will show up at her doorstep and save her. No way. She’s fulfilling herself with her own passions, which leads to guys pursuing her everywhere. If he’s lucky, she’ll fit him into her schedule. If not, she’s perfectly fine on her own.
2. They aren’t afraid to call a guy out on his bad behavior.
When a girl allows a guy to get away with bad behavior, he knows it and gets bored quickly. But a bitch doesn’t stand for that. She calls him out quickly to let him know exactly where her boundaries are. A guy won’t put in effort to change his ways if you don’t get a little tough with him and make him feel the consequences of his actions.
3. They’ll walk away if they don’t get the treatment they deserve.
Plain and simple: she knows when it’s time to walk away. If someone’s been trampling on her heart time and time again, there’s no way she’ll stick around. Don’t expect her to look back either — a bitch loves herself first and foremost.
4. They’re fierce and outspoken.
She’s different than most girls. She’s definitely been through and seen some sh*t in her past, so she’ll stand up to injustices. A girl with a bitchy side is intriguing for most guys, because she makes him work to earn her trust.
5. They don’t stop until they get what they want.
Goal-oriented and stubborn, a bitch always puts 100 percent of herself into whatever or whoever it is she wants. The motto here is, “Can’t stop, won’t stop.” The guys take notice of her drive and attitude and admire her for it.
6. They’re ridiculously honest.
Guys are direct creatures. They don’t really get it when you slightly “hint” at something; they need to be told exactly what you want and when you want it. And if they’re not going to deliver, you better move on. Bitches are upfront with men from the get-go, which is why they spare no time on the ones who aren’t worthy of it.
7. They don’t seek validation.
A fierce boss bitch doesn’t need a guy’s attention to feel good about herself. She’s her own seal of approval. In fact, it’s mostly the guys who are trying to seek her approval.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment16 hours ago
‘You Are A Disgrace’ – Actress Adesua Etomi Knocks Lauretta Onochie Over Her Tweet
- Entertainment14 hours ago
‘Why I Don’t Promote My Old Songs’ – BBNaija’s Vee
- Metro News20 hours ago
Nigeria’s Communications Minister, Isa Pantami, Loses 13-year-old Daughter
- National News17 hours ago
‘Your Report On Lekki Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fire’ — Lai Writes CNN
- National News17 hours ago
Petrol Subsidy Not Completely Gone, Says Minister
- National News20 hours ago
Amaechi Apologises For Abuja-Kaduna Train Breakdown
- Politics19 hours ago
Fashola: If We Keep Our Promises, APC Will Retain Power In 2023
- Politics19 hours ago
Saraki Leads PDP’s Nati youonal Reconciliation Panel