Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in around 120 countries. Our vision is to live in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation.
The Operations Assistant will work closely with the Operations Team, this role will be responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the entire Operations Management Team.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Information & Administrative Support
· Provide coordination support to the Operations Management Team – monitoring and establishing schedules, meetings, country visits etc.
· Support the collation and monitoring of the Operations Management Team work plan.
· Plan, set-up, co-ordinate and minute the key internal and external meetings and workshops relating to the Operations Management Team.
· Minute and document key decisions in meetings as required
· Any other relevant task as assigned by the line manager.
· Provide operational and administrative support to the Operations Management Team in regards to specific responses or Country Offices, including taking responsibility for minutes, contact lists, report collation and filing.
· The incumbent may be assigned to support the logistics department or programs in delivery key task assigned. The support can be administrative/coordination (e.g. developing GANTT charts, establishing meetings, information sharing).
· The incumbent may be deployed in support of humanitarian emergency responses, assessments, evaluations, reviews and/or surged to Country Offices.
Comply with Save the Children policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 2years relevant working experience
- Proven experience in providing high quality administrative and personal assistant services to senior level staff
- Demonstrable ability to develop and maintain office and management information systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation globally.
- Assertive and pro-active, with the ability to work on own initiative with little supervision
- A flexible approach with the ability to manage an unpredictable workload.
- Experience of problem solving & highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong capabilities with MS Windows, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment11 hours ago
‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate
- National News21 hours ago
Lagos Govt Reviews Curfew Time
- National News20 hours ago
I Am Avoiding Debates Over Lekki Toll gate Incident Until All Facts Are Established – Buhari
- News Feed19 hours ago
Lady buys carton of indomie with COVID-19 sticker in Akwa Ibom
- Entertainment15 hours ago
Tara Durotoye Reveals The Extent Of Damage Done To Her Store By Hoodlums
- National News20 hours ago
Fashola Discovers Hidden Camera At Lekki Toll Gate
- Entertainment15 hours ago
#EndSARS: “I Swear On My Life, Our Fallen Soldiers Must Get Justice” – Rapper Falz (Video)
- National News15 hours ago
No State Hoarded COVID-19 Palliatives, NGF Insists