Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is the equity and debt exchange for Nigeria’s leading organizations. In existence since 1960, and with annual volumes of up to 4 billion security transactions, the NSE is transforming to increase the depth of Nigeria’s capital market and improve access to liquidity for listed organizations.
Graduate Trainee Programme
The Graduate Trainee Programme of The Nigerian Stock Exchange is an 11 months programme geared towards building global talents locally, and raising a new generation of leaders for the Capital Market and Nigeria’s economy.
- The Programme is designed to build a talent pool for the capital market capable of bridging the existing skill gaps, and positively contributing to the growth of the Nigerian economy.
- Joining the NSE Graduate Trainee Programme is a great way to explore the various career opportunities offered by the Nigerian Capital Market. The Programme offers participants requisite capital market exposure, workplace experience, tools and support for both personal and career development.
- Trainees are guided by experts with relevant experience in soft, functional and technical skills. Participants will be exposed to the capital market ecosystem, leadership, social skills, etc.
- The NSE Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical thinker, proactive, have a good attitude, determined, energetic and hardworking. The Graduate shall be a team player and leader with potentials to lead the growth of the capital market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
- We will provide the tools, support and opportunities for you to drive your own development, as you learn from professionals and acquire insights into the Capital Market sector.
The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme is intensive and applicants shall possess the following:
- A high degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing and listening)
- Enthusiasm about developing a long-term career within the Capital Market
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian economy
- High morals and ethical standards
- Basic Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Social media savvy, etc.
- The application process requires you to register.
- Please remember your login details; it will be required to complete your application, and at every successful stage of the recruitment process.
- If you forget your password, use the “Forgotten Password” option on the Login Page to retrieve it. An e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
- To apply for the Graduate Trainee programme, please go to the Register Page and complete the registration form.
- A notification will be sent to your registered email. Click on the provided link to activate your account and confirm your email address.
- You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for the programme.
- Application process also allows you to update and amend CV information at any time.
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password
Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)
Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.
I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.
1. Snacks making business:
This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.
2. Starting up an Indomie joint:
Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes. You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.
3. Okrika or bend down select:
This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.
4. Selling of recharge cards:
We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.
5. Running errands for people:
If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.
Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
- Entertainment11 hours ago
“Manipulative As Ever People” – Erica‘s Manager Drags Laycon Over Interview
- Entertainment9 hours ago
Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Mike Edwards’ Wife, Perri Shares Lovely Family Photo On Instagram
- Entertainment14 hours ago
VIDEO: Weird Controversies Trail Wedding Ceremony Of Nigerian Actor, Williams Uchemba
- Entertainment11 hours ago
‘Life Is A Journey, Not A Competition’ – Crossdresser Jay Boogie Throws Shade At Bobrisky
- News Feed9 hours ago
Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend -Nigerian Lady Says
- Entertainment11 hours ago
“Start Saving Your Money Now”- Kiddwaya Advises Celebrity Friends
- National News15 hours ago
#EndSARS: UK Parliament Does Not Speak For British Govt – FG